It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does my sig look ok to you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'd just like to know how other people are seeing my signature. When I'm on at home I can see both my banner for SETI and the banner for the rings team that I'm in, but when I'm on the pc at work I can only see my SETI banner and half of the rings banner.
I've got a bigger monitor at home than at work and wondered if this would be the cause , but I don't understand why this would be? Any ideas???

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I see it fine. It probably has to do with the resolution being displayed on your work computer.

I�m using 1152x864 on a 17 inch monitor.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hi pantha!!

Your signature looks fine to me (1280*960, 32bpp)....

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is what I see (I have the screen set to 1024 X 768 )

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
its gotta be the resolution, because i can only see the top half of the bottom banner. i can't see the whole thing

edit: i see the same thing pisky does!!

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
thanks, I just didn't want to cut darklancer and NotTooHappy out of my banner.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
no-I don't see it........

I see what Pisky sees

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ahhh I posted too soon. On my pc I see both banners side by side. Perhaps I'll have to temporarily reduce the size of my SETI banner while the whole rings thing is going on.

also I notice that my avatar isn't showing up on your screen shot pisky, I've noticed it seems to be doing a disappearing trick everynow and then lately

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Yeah, your avatar comes and goes, right now it's gone.
Your not the only member with the disappearing avatars, though. Wonder why they fade in and out like that??

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It's very strange, I've noticed that my avatar is there when I first click on a thread but goes if I refresh the page.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Your SETI graphic is now gone, you know....

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
awwwwww look, I've gone and messed the whole thing up now, I'll have to sort it out in the morning cause I can't keep my eyes open right now

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
well I've got my SETI sig back, I really will have to work on this tommorrow, thanks for the replies tonight

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Pantha.....

I've come to the rescue. I know it's kind of a work around, but it'll do until we win the rings.

Just use this image as your sig.

Hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Thanks darklanser, problem solved

that just saved me a load of stress and frustration trying to make it work

I just sorted out my avatar too, I'd accidently deleted it from my uploads . I don't fully understand what happened cause I could see it myself at home and at work even though it had been deleted. Ohhhh well I'm all sorted now anyway

Ohhhh yes and by the way, I love your new avatar

top topics

join