It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's death squads: A soldiers story

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Israel's death squads: A soldiers story

www.independent.co.uk

Sunday, 1 March 2009

The Israeli military's policy of targeted killings has been described from the inside for the first time. In an interview with The Independent on Sunday, and in his testimony to an ex-soldiers' organisation, Breaking the Silence, a former member of an assassination squad has told of his role in a botched ambush that killed two Palestinian bystanders, as well as the two militants targeted.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Finally, we can see that the truth is coming out in the open. I find this article very revealing... I think that stories like this are going to start popping up all over the world.

The madness has got to stop. The manipulation has gone too far, and we need change big time.

Why would we allow goverments to send death squads to kill people? It doesn't make sense.

I read an article recently that said that they sent death squads in Iran to kill scientists. What right do they have to do those things?

www.independent.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Very nice find my freind, something we knew all along , but to see it validated S + F

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Nice find OP, to see people come to their senses...Mayby preventing other young men from making huge mistakes that will ruin theirs and others life here on earth, I found this...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
thanks, started to watch it now.
I will surely like this one, for it is connected to my thread.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Every Coutry has them,

In the USA, they use the entire military and just call it liberation

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by teklordz

I read an article recently that said that they sent death squads in Iran to kill scientists. What right do they have to do those things?

Um. Nukes? If I were the president of Texas and Mexico was working on a nuke (yeah-hell, they dont even have much of an airforce) I would make certain "individuals" disappear FREQUENTLY!

Is Israel "lilly white" in all this? Doubt it. Are people still screwing with them? Yeah!

Blame alot of this crap on us and the creation of AlQueda. I've never been a fan of the muzzies but I do know that at a point they all got on fairly well together.

Remember what the founding fathers said about being involved in foreign entanglements!

As a side note, if we had stayed out of WW1, Hitler would NEVER have been "created".

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I remember reading last year that some Iranian nuclear scientists and technicians are now studying and working in Russia and vice versa. There are some Russian nuclear scientists and technicians living and working in Iran.

The Russians can't back down in Iran. They would be surrounded and would lose control of the Black Sea region.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Um. Nukes? If I were the president of Texas and Mexico was working on a nuke (yeah-hell, they dont even have much of an airforce) I would make certain "individuals" disappear FREQUENTLY!

Is Israel "lilly white" in all this? Doubt it. Are people still screwing with them? Yeah!

Blame alot of this crap on us and the creation of AlQueda. I've never been a fan of the muzzies but I do know that at a point they all got on fairly well together.

Remember what the founding fathers said about being involved in foreign entanglements!

As a side note, if we had stayed out of WW1, Hitler would NEVER have been "created".

So if other countries special soldiers started killing our scientists because they are helping make nukes then it would be ok because it is ok for them to do it to other people?

You make no sense.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

Yes, it is true. Russian and Iranian scientists work hand in hand. I know, deep inside, that PM Putin will be somebody to watch very closely, because he is still in control of Russia.
And i know that a lot of goverments do the same horrible things, sending covert operations all over to protect their interests.
That is why we need to publicly denonce such actions. Remember that WW1 and WW2 were started because of assassinations...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Finally, we can see that the truth is coming out in the open. I find this article very revealing... I think that stories like this are going to start popping up all over the world.

The madness has got to stop. The manipulation has gone too far, and we need change big time.

Why would we allow goverments to send death squads to kill people? It doesn't make sense.

Iran has been running an indirect war with Western and moderate Sunni regimes for years. Too afraid of direct confrontation and the political ramifications, they do it by proxy.

Iran arms, funds and trains squads to kill Americans and Sunni Muslims in Iraq.

Iran arms, funds and trains squads to kill Isrealis, Jewish and Muslims in both Israel and Gaza. Ditto Lebanon.

Coming out of the closet for the first time, special force of Iranians came into Gaza to show how it was done. They were completely wiped out.

Were their economy not in shambles, they'd be pro-actively furthering their Islamic Revolution. Jews are at the top of the list of those who have to go. Christians next.

Maybe you can send them a donation.

Mike F

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Maybe you did not understand my post.

"The madness has got to stop. The manipulation has gone too far, and we need change big time."

I did use the word manipulation, because it is the best that can be used in this situation. We live in a world that must change, we live in a world where peace must be 1st on our priority list.
So for this to happen, we all have to change on a personal level, we need awareness, and consciesness. I know we can't change the whole world overnight, but we can change, one at a time. The more people change and become conscious, the better off we'll be.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Iran has been running an indirect war with Western and moderate Sunni regimes for years. Too afraid of direct confrontation and the political ramifications, they do it by proxy.

Iran arms, funds and trains squads to kill Isrealis, Jewish and Muslims in both Israel and Gaza. Ditto Lebanon.

Coming out of the closet for the first time, special force of Iranians came into Gaza to show how it was done. They were completely wiped out.

Were their economy not in shambles, they'd be pro-actively furthering their Islamic Revolution. Jews are at the top of the list of those who have to go. Christians next.

Mike F

Oh, I'm sorry, and the USA hasn't done similar dirty little tactics in Central and South America? The USA didn't arm people to kill Iranians back during the Iraq/Iran war?

I don't think you're seeing the big picture here.

The original poster of this thread is right. For every evil act that we condone is one more victory for evil.

Why must we be manipulated into killing each other of all things? Our leaders used to tell us that the Russians were the bad guys. I've got news for you... Our own government has done just as many horrible things to this planet as they could have ever done.

Targeting people for murder is wrong! If you feel that it's right or justifiable than please don't complain when others do it to you.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by 3DPrisoner]

[edit on 2-3-2009 by 3DPrisoner]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Mike F

Way to go - got any other party tricks ?

when I want to hear bullsh*t i will watch fox.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

---

The US has been running an indirect war with Middle Eastern and moderate Muslim regimes for years. Too afraid of direct confrontation and the political ramifications, they do it by proxy.

The US arms, funds and trains squads to kill Middle Easterns and Shia Muslims in Iraq.

The US arms, funds and trains squads to kill Palestinians, Jewish and Muslims in both Israel and Gaza. Ditto Lebanon.

---

Were their economy not in shambles, they'd be pro-actively furthering their US economical revolution. Muslims are at the top of the list of those who have to go.

---

Just thought I would point out that your view does seem pretty narrow.

I love it when people talk about nuclear weapons and stopping their development in countries that would no doubt 'use them' on another nation. Only one country has ever done that before using a nuke on a civilian city. And thats the USA.

The killing squads are there and are still working right now.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
i don't remember America calling for anyone's destruction...do you?

new topics

top topics

join