It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists - the new name for any enemy who fights back?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Can you name one place in Iraq that is stable right now? Until Iraqi supporters of the US speak up and take action (protests, etc), it appears most do not want us there or do not care enough to do something about it. Actions speak louder than words, and the only people taking action right now are the people who don't want us there.

I can name more than 1 stable area in Iraq. I can answer everything you said with facts that support you're wrong. But you know what if you want a lesson in current events you're going to have to pay me. Maybe next time instead of coming in here and pretending you know what's going on in the world you could really do some hard research and make relevant informed statements.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I can name more than 1 stable area in Iraq. I can answer everything you said with facts that support you're wrong. But you know what if you want a lesson in current events you're going to have to pay me. Maybe next time instead of coming in here and pretending you know what's going on in the world you could really do some hard research and make relevant informed statements.

And I can prove aliens exist but I don't feel like it. I can also prove bigfoot and NWO and God, but I don't want to. Until you put your money where your mouth is, your last statement is as horse# as what I just said about proving aliens.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
And I can prove aliens exist but I don't feel like it. I can also prove bigfoot and NWO and God, but I don't want to. Until you put your money where your mouth is, your last statement is as horse# as what I just said about proving aliens.

I think this makes my point a little more clear. BTW if you could PROVE god exists we wouldn't be talking about Iraq and you would have much better things to do than hang out on this forum. Wow the wackos are out in force tonight.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hey, my statement was just as unsupported and false as yours was. Still waiting for your proof and facts and "current events" lesson, John.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Lets keep it real folks....stay with the topic and issue, not each other.

seekerof

top topics

<< 1   >>

join