It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBTS! Beijing, China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBTS! Beijing, China

www.opednews.com

Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!

The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I just found this in a comment at OpEdNews

Alright De-bunkers, time to go to work. Is this really true???

If this is true, than the states must declare their rights. I would think that technically if the US Government turns over a citizens land as colleral for taxes owed in the future on debts incurred now it is legal. Especially since the International Criminal Court DOES NOT support an individuals right to own property.

It was discussed here at NONAIS.org NAIS and the International Criminal Court: nonais.org...-1451554

www.opednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
::slowly turns and walks away through the door as the "others" run in to pounce. . .::

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

How about giving a credible source for your information?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
There's already a thread discussing this & the general concensus is that it's a hoax.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join