It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! Avian Flu Released to General Population by Major Pharma for SECOND TIME

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
There is an article on www.infowars.com

www.infowars.com...

www.infowars.com...

One of the best I have seen.

The Alex Jones Show talks all day today about this attempted and upcoming act of mass genocide on humankind 5/3/09.

You can listen to the show here:

www.infowars.com

!THIS IS A GLOBAL EMERGENCY OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

------------------------------------------------------------------

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
That should be just horrifying.

I am more disappointed in their humanity.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This is just one example of the NWO insanity. I agree the worlds population needs to be reduced significantly, but not by Genocidal methods. Has it been discussed before on ATS that the Bush regime wouldn't allow the beef industry to test for Mad Cow disease? Many think Mad cow and Alzheimer's are closely related. Yet the industry still feeds their beef ground up beef parts as far as I'm aware.
The cure for Cancer has been known for decades, as well as many other diseases. Study the work of William Donald Kelley and it's derivative healthexcel.com
They just want to sell their drugs to manage people till they die. Such nice guys. They have been trying for years to make supplements only available by prescription.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sargoth
This is just one example of the NWO insanity. I agree the worlds population needs to be reduced significantly,

Do you believe in EUGENICS and the bullcrap splurged out about human CO2 emissions causing the problems in the world?

If you truly believe in Population reduction THEN WHY HAVEN'T YOU GOT RID OF YOURSELF if you believe in it?

Are you a hypocrite? If not, then show us that you believe in population reduction by 'reducing' yourself first.

All those believing in such nonsense should get rid of themselves - that would contribute to the world according to their science!

Once that is done the rest of us will assess the situation again.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Here is a new article asking many of the same questions our members had on this incident.

Vaccine dangers: Deadly avian flu virus found in vaccines. Who put this lethal virus there and why?

Remember all the fear and hype about the avian flu virus becoming a massive epidemic threatening humanity a few years ago? Isn't it interesting how that fear has faded? Yet now we see media reports that somehow a live strain of this deadly virus ended up in some vaccines.

Who on Earth slipped the deadly avian flu virus into vaccines which were to eventually be used on humans? And why isn't this being aggressively reported and investigated the media and others?

Very disturbing, and since this happened during a time I wasn't able to be on ATS, I hadn't even heard of this story....

Another good reason to check here daily for news

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Why has the original article been taken down?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
What a prophetic thread, a much deserved bump; it has now happened

And the call for mass vaccination begins: uk.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
-->>just thought id share who owns the stocks of baxter if anyones interseted

quicktake.morningstar.com... USA&Symbol=BAX

also here is a little info on the president of baxter.
www.muckety.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join