It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! Avian Flu Released to General Population by Major Pharma for SECOND TIME

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I quit worrying about Avian Flu a long time ago. We keep hearing about how it is the next great pandemic, but how many people has it actually killed?

The last time that I looked Avian Flu, or bird flu had killed less than 300 people worldwide in the last 10 years. Sorry, but this is not a major health threat, this is the kind of thing that the media stirs up to sell newspapers.

The longer Avian Flu is out there, the more people will develop immunity to it. From what I see, Avian Flu is not that contageous and not that deadly. Plain old, everyday flu, kills thousands per year in the US alone.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I disagree. If it reaches epidemic proportions the death rate will be extremely high. And in this case, the plan seemed to be to incubate this virus with the much more easily spreadable flu virus, which is the reason it is one of the most ugly psychotic things imaginable. This company is the right hand of nwo. And it has just attempted massive genocide. We have to protect our children from the plans of the elite ASAP.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I noticed from the article that nobody contracted Avian Flu. If the intention was to incubate a new strain of virus, then they failed miserably.

In this day and age of recombinant DNA, Big Pharma would not need to expose people to the Avian Flu and hope that it took. They could in fact customize their own version of the virus without a test population.

I think that the idea is ridiculous. What would be the payoff for any corporation to knock off the majority of the world's population. It's not money, because money is created by consumers and the more consumers you have the more money is available, not less.

It's not power either, because the more people there are in the world, the more people there are to control and thus more power.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
One way or the other I believe a massive pandemic that kills millions is going to happen sooner rather than later. Mankind has known the black plague, polio, smallpox, etc. History alone shows that every so often it is bound to happen. If you looked long enough and hard enough you would find someone that benifitted from these awful times. Someone invented a cure or a vaccine and good for them, they saved millions of lives. Unfortunately now that the above and other diseases have been all but wiped out and we have huge pharmacutical industries the desire for this to happen again to derive profit does exist. It has too exist, there is simply too much money to be made, combined with too much greed for it not too. And as far as the elite ruling class desiring a reduction of the population for their benifit, or the overall benifit to mankind as a whole that can be debated and also denied, but not disproven.
Keep in mind the "accidental" loss of those blubonnic plague infested mice that recently went missing from a CDC lab. Accidental.....HMMM?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Texas it could be possible due to the Georgia guidestones:

www.freerepublic.com...

excerpt:
# MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE.

# GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY -- IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY.

# UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE.

# RULE PASSION -- FAITH -- TRADITION -- AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON.

# PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS.

# LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT.

# AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS.

# BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES.

# PRIZE TRUTH -- BEAUTY -- LOVE -- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE.

# BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH -- LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE -- LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Yeah, this is the same old BS that Dr. Paul Erlich spewed in the 60's and 70's. I know that a lot of people on the left wing of American politics bought into this crap, most notably Al Gore. But, I don't think anyone in Big Pharma has bought into the population bomb stuff and now the conventional wisdom is that the earth's human population has peaked and will start to decline over the next 50 years.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This reminds me of when bayer was caught knowingly infecting hemophiliac patients with aids all across Europe - They needed to make money and they couldn't sell the product to Americans, so they sell it to other countries. And no one gets in trouble, just thousands upon thousands of people contracting aids, and giving it to their families.

I hate pharmaceutical companies, they no longer serve their purpose, they are only profit based institutes now.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Mystiq, see my new thread about the possibility of China taking over America using Bird Flu. This is the thread I was telling you about. It was pretty long, so I didn't even use any of my articles about how our government is making it easier for the Chinese to come here and take over our properties.

thanks....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

You should be worried about a possible Bird Flu epidemic, see my thread on the topic, I found some information that makes it seem a lot more possible. AND I only used some of the information I have come across in the past year and half.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

well that's because its not easily transmitable.. but if someone infected with bird flu catches an easily transmitable flu virus. Then he is the incubator creating a hybrid virus version of Avian flu that is human to human transmitable.

recombination of the virus at a constant progressive rate means that "we" can't produce adapted vaccines quick enough in a large enough qty that will "cure" people.

Thats the concern.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by texas thinker
And as far as the elite ruling class desiring a reduction of the population for their benifit, or the overall benifit to mankind as a whole that can be debated and also denied, but not disproven.
Keep in mind the "accidental" loss of those blubonnic plague infested mice that recently went missing from a CDC lab. Accidental.....HMMM?

We have bubonic plague infested mice, prairie dogs, etc, here in New Mexico every year. Wild. Running free. Not to mention hantavirus infected mice. If someone was trying to kill us all, or many of us, dont you think they would pick a method that actually stood a chance of doing it?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
Look at their business model!!

If people knew that these 'monsters' were engineering diseases to destroy mankind for money what would you expect them to do about it?

Sleep.

why hasnt anyone been brave enough to attempt assassination of these "elites?" THATS what boggles my mind....

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I know one man who is fighting these monster, this one being Pfizer. He's on the path to winning his cause, in court the judge found it conventent that his test results went missing and was never issued a new test aswell as all the other documents they altered.

P.S If you are taking Celebrex, listen to this man!!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
i guess now that the NWO's AIDS isnt doing as good a job as it was a few years ago, its about time they released a new strain of huge proportions upon the world.

Was watching a TV program yesterday on HISTORY television in Canada called "Running Guns" and it talked about how used guns from conflicts end up in areas such as Somalia/Kenya/Eritrea. This one in particular dealt with an AK-47 gun that was "rented" to commit crime, which is common. I don't recall which country that was in (Kenya perhaps) and it talked about how a doctor who was coming close to developing a successful HIV drug was killed... Apparently, his research came very close to being able to treat HIV, and he was running a 2nd round of testing on humans.

Well, he was shot by the rented AK-47.

And it was just dismissed as violence, because guns are easily accessible.

I don't know how anyone does not put 2 and 2 together and realize this was a hired hit...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I still haven't seen anything from anyone that points out what the payoff would be for wiping out a large part of humanity with a new, or old virus.

Power comes from people, the more people there are the more power to be gained. So, you don't want to kill off your power base.

The worlds largest economy is the US. In fact, the US economy is larger than the next ten economies on the planet. That is huge. If someone wants to dominate the US they must take it with the economy intact. If the US economy drops, then the US drops to Third World status, China falls apart, and the Third World starves to death. That is not a positive outcome, even for a power mad maniac on the level of a Hitler or Mao.

So, what is the payoff of killing off a large portion of the US?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer
I quit worrying about Avian Flu a long time ago. We keep hearing about how it is the next great pandemic, but how many people has it actually killed?

The last time that I looked Avian Flu, or bird flu had killed less than 300 people worldwide in the last 10 years. Sorry, but this is not a major health threat, this is the kind of thing that the media stirs up to sell newspapers.

The longer Avian Flu is out there, the more people will develop immunity to it. From what I see, Avian Flu is not that contageous and not that deadly. Plain old, everyday flu, kills thousands per year in the US alone.

This is the kind of APATHY the news media's lack of coverage is meant to encourage. Its not in your face on cable news so its no worry. WRONG!

The facts are facts. The longer Avian Flu is out there, people do NOT build immunity. The virus just has more opportunity to mutate into a version that is communicable person to person.

Furthermore, the more time goes by, THE VIRUS DOES develop an immunity to the very small number of anti-virals. For example, most strains of Avian Flu are now resistant to Tamiflu (the only current treatment).

HOW MANY STARS DOES THIS ARTICLE NEED TO GET SOME ATTENTION OUTSIDE OF ATS???

PLEASE, TELL PEOPLE YOU KNOW. POST ON YOUR BLOGS AND MYSPACE AND OTHER WEBSITES. WE SHOULD HAVE OUR TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS AT BAXTER'S HEADQUARTERS!!!!! WE'RE READY TO BLOW UP THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES OVER THEIR PATHETIC SABRE-RATTLING BUT WE IGNORE THREATS TO OUR ENTIRE SPECIES RIGHT DOWN THE ROAD FROM US!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by superrock

Originally posted by lunarminer

PLEASE, TELL PEOPLE YOU KNOW. POST ON YOUR BLOGS AND MYSPACE AND OTHER WEBSITES. WE SHOULD HAVE OUR TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS AT BAXTER'S HEADQUARTERS!!!!! WE'RE READY TO BLOW UP THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES OVER THEIR PATHETIC SABRE-RATTLING BUT WE IGNORE THREATS TO OUR ENTIRE SPECIES RIGHT DOWN THE ROAD FROM US!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

What will happen then? People will invade Baxter's, the vial holding the human bird flu will be placed out of security, it will become compromised [intentionally\unintentionally] by invaders, virus will release, Baxter will be happy and IN business. People of the world wil not be.

Any NEW ideas?

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Jinn,

Wow, I thought I was skeptical! Peaceful demonstration (en masse) is not going to breach a level 3 biological lab's security. It's as if you are saying we cannot protest Iran making a nuke because we'll have fallout to deal with. (actually, the challenge in blowing up their enrichment facilities is minimization of fallout).

No, I simply think such a threat to the World's survival might garner the same attention the liberals gave to Gaza a month ago...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by superrock
reply to post by Jinni

Jinn,

Wow, I thought I was skeptical! Peaceful demonstration (en masse) is not going to breach a level 3 biological lab's security. It's as if you are saying we cannot protest Iran making a nuke because we'll have fallout to deal with. (actually, the challenge in blowing up their enrichment facilities is minimization of fallout).

No, I simply think such a threat to the World's survival might garner the same attention the liberals gave to Gaza a month ago...

I -totally- agree with you SOMETHING must be done. Demonstrations is a great idea because no mainstream media is talking about it, not many people know and the consequences of Baxter's terrorist actions will be catastrophic for mankind!

I'm worried like Jinni that if the premises are STORMED (like BBC hq etc) then Baxter might use it as an opprtunity to release the disease - that was in a Zombie movie right!? (12Monkeys) .

THAT SHOULD NOT STOP US FROM FINDING A SOLUTION.

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!!!!!!!!!

Why the hell has this thread died? This is THE most important THREAD on the ATS EVER.

Suggestions and coordination please!

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Djinnibaba]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join