It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! Avian Flu Released to General Population by Major Pharma for SECOND TIME

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

those vaccines are made with
aborted baby fetus`s

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Interesting article and thanks for posting it.

Question: Why are more and more threads here starting with "OMG!"?

I keep picturing some poor guy/gal freaking out at what they've discovered, and are now hyperventilating as they type the start of their new ATS thread.

Worse, I feel I should panic too.

I'm starting to hate "OMG" now.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The most important thing here is to check who owns this company. What family can it be traced back to? Who's on the board?

en.wikipedia.org...

Second, this *may* be an NWO depopulation practice/attempt. I just don't know.

If this was deliberate, then we can see that yes, there is still a hardcore group of psychopathic elites running round trying to release plagues.

The positive that we can take from this is that these people were found out, stopped and exposed. We are not the only people wise to this. There are people all over the world who know the plan now and are trying to stop it. Part of that is because we got the word out...
Please remember these ****bags are vastly outnumbered, literally a million to one, and are using the panopticon effect and psyche-warfare on us.

As Mystiq said, in this dangerous moment in history, we need to ask for help from the benevolent forces of the universe *whatever* you personally believe they are.

[edit on 000.033f20090am by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Another reason to NEVER EVER EVER TAKE A VACCINE OF ANY KIND!

xul

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Im wanted, waaaaaanted dead or alive............

Vaccines are usually either weakened version of the active virus (polio is one) or dead version of the virus

Just FYI

Its funny a year ago everybody was screaming about the government / Pharma doing nothing. Now its NWO conspiracy because they have.

So... which part of " ''Accidental'' release of a mixture of LIVE H5N1 and H3N2 viruses" don't you understand?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
wtf!!!! Is somebody actually TRYING to bring about the end of the world!!!??
Why dont the news networks cover this instead of covering dancing on ice or some other celebrity bull #!!! we have been eroded as a species and its just a matter of time until the power at be destroys us all. Christ this sort of thing really pisses me off.!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hehe......

Reminds me of a guy in Arkansas (I believe) that was caught with an arsenal of air guns and pellets after a rash of downtown business's glass vandalism..............he owned the local glass company.

Capitalism has the potential to be just as evil as Communism, if not properly "checked and balanced".

1 Walmart probably invests more in surveilance and security , apparently, than all of Wall Street.

Bodine

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This is not good figuring I have a Baxter company just 35 miles from me. There also will be another new one built that is just for vaccines this year in Garner only about 20 miles from me. Everyone said it was going to be great since it would make about 150 new jobs. Oh well so much for that idea.

Also it was just a few months ago when they found out that the bird flu was in that nose spray stuff to get rid of the flu. So someone is trying to spread it around. Its just trying to figure out who. That was all recalled. But not sure if that was through Baxter or not?

I never get the flu shot, and I never let my kids get it either its a good thing by the sound of it.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Look at their business model!!

They have spent *lots* of money creating a vaccine for a disease that is not yet known to exist. When they finish production HOW ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE MONEY?!

It makes business sense for them to send out the new strand of flu WHICH THEY themselves have created (fact) so they can rake the dollars in.

Now,

1. They engineered a mass killer virus for the purpose of business enterprise. They should be put into jail but they won't because they fulfil NWO agenda 80-90% population reduction agenda.

2. If the flu breaks out and starts killing everyone then by law. they HAVE to give the vaccine to the people regardless. It's like in the UK, if someone's life is in danger and you don't help then you go to jail for manslaughter\murder. You can't say "the man drowning didn't pay for life-saver so no deal!" - Same thing can be applied but won't because Baxter are NWO buddies.

They are sending these samples all over the world is god knows what security conditions in the hope that some European country that follow third world safety standards will spill the disease.

If people knew that these 'monsters' were engineering diseases to destroy mankind for money what would you expect them to do about it?

Idle about? wait for the infection? Yes, you're right. Go back to sleep.

Sleep kiddies sleep!

Sleep.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I believe it. There's melamine in baby formula, mercury compounds in vaccines, fluoride in the water, and on and on and on.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by octaviameister
Another reason to NEVER EVER EVER TAKE A VACCINE OF ANY KIND!

The pressure this year in my county to get a flu vax was incredible this year. I don't think I've ever seen it this bad. They were using a number of techniques to scare people into getting one. The school district has joined in with freaking parents out about it, by stating children are not safe in school without it.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'm not sure however, that Baxter is involved with the second incident the article spoke of. It just says "a US manufacturer".

Baxter's error is reminiscent of a 2005 incident where a U.S. manufacturer of kits used by laboratories to test their detection capabilities included vials of H2N2 virus in several thousand proficiency kits.

After a little research I found that it was Meridian Bioscience of Cincinnati that was responsible.

Meridian Bioscience of Cincinnati sent samples of influenza A(H2N2) to thousands of laboratories, mostly in the United States, in kits used by the labs to test their ability to identify viruses. The test kits were sent on behalf of the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and three other professional organizations.

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

How many other times have their been mistakes with virus exposure?

From November 2004 to February 2005, a company contracted by the College of American Pathologists This article or section needs sources or references that appear in reliable, third-party publications.

www.thefreelibrary.com...

And www.msnbc.msn.com..."

American laboratories handling the world’s deadliest germs and toxins have experienced more than 100 accidents and missing shipments since 2003...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

You really hit the nail on the head, HUMAN GREED, you can trace almost every negative happening induced by humans back to the lust for power or greed, how much better would this world be if we could just take our fair share and help others!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Viruses dont mutate... its a process of recombination, actually different.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This company has had difficulties before.
Last year they found out that one of their manufacturers was "cutting" drugs with cheaper, non-medicinal chemicals with similar properties. Unfortunately the big clue that something was wrong was 81 deaths and over 700 injuries.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Im wanted, waaaaaanted dead or alive............

Vaccines are usually either weakened version of the active virus (polio is one) or dead version of the virus

Just FYI

Its funny a year ago everybody was screaming about the government / Pharma doing nothing. Now its NWO conspiracy because they have.

Are you serious right now? The government has done ALOT since the early 40's....and all of it has ended up either killing us or making life worse for humanity. The only ones who "complained" year ago was the people who arnt smart enough to realize that the NWO is real and have been messing with you your entire life...so maybe you should clarify your comment because I for one wasn't complaining.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

I don't think accidentally releasing a vaccine infected with avian flu is the type of "doing something" people were thinking about.

I don't know about a NWO conspiracy (the jury is still out on that in my mind, so to speak), but this at the least is monumentally incomptent

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
nothing that invoves mega money surprises me.

I also wouldn't be surprised if we have a cure for aids/cancer and anything else you can think of, but......they have to make their money back and then some for the exsisting treatments. sad sad world

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join