It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOHN LEAR re listen to coast to coast interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I a m re listening a coast to coast interview with john lear
Feb 13 2005 re broadcast of 11 / 02 / 03 and in part 10 on windows media he talks about that there is no god but I am positive I remember he said there was a god in later interviews but my point in part 10
the info that john Lear has given that we are vessels containers and made soles made by aliens and now if the true elite know this as actual fact and that there is no god as fact how come there are so many Satanists elite that believe in the devil occult power
This can and cannot both be true I guess - I am looking for your opinion here !
But to me with what other knowledge that will give too much of a tangent here if I put it up like proven giants
any replies out there
I have many ideas lets here yours before I give you mine

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The aliens are billions of years more advanced than we are, so when they say that they created us, we are expected to believe them? They could manufacture any evidence they needed to present to us to prove their case. They may have manipulated genes to produce a prototype, but I would not say they created us like a God could produce something from nothing.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasthope
if the true elite know this as actual fact and that there is no god as fact how come there are so many Satanists elite that believe in the devil occult power

Dont confuse Good and Evil with God and the Devil. There is good spirits and bad spirits. There are also good " Rituals " that we can use to enlighten ourselves however, there are also bad " Rituals " that are used for Satanic reasons.

The Elite are very much into Satanic Rituals and what not, though it has nothing to do with Satan, or the Bible for that matter.

IP

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

JL, doesn't believe in 'god', then he does....he tells us there is a 'soul catcher' on the Moon, for goodness sakes!!!

Pot-stirrer, extraordinaire!!!!

For the record: Why would aliens, so incredibly advanced, create US?!?

Same with any so-called 'god'....we breathe, and eat, through the same hole. We are inefficient 'creations'.....just like most of the other animal life we see on our planet.

By the way.....'billions' of years!!! Our Sun is a third generation star. It took billions of years of previos stars to form, die, and form the more complex elements, such as carbon, oxygen, etc, that make US possible.

new topics

top topics

join