It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is the Day - The Battle of Los Angeles...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to inform anyone out there who isn't following the Battle of Los Angeles Thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That there is a Re-Enactment of the event today at Fort MacArthur Museum in Los Angeles, CA.

I'll be there, and I hope all ATS members interested in exchanging research on this case will also make an appearance.

If you are new to the case, please follow the link above, it's THE case as far as I'm concerned, that establishes the UFO argument with complete sanity, utilizing evidence and certified documentation. It's a real mystery, for anyone to sink their teeth into. If you're a researcher looking for a great case, this is the one for you!

Hope to see anyone in the LA area who is interested there!

-WFA

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Oh wow.

I didn't know about this, but if I was in the US I'd be there in a heartbeat.

The most important case in UFO history in my opinion, and anything to let more of the public know it even happened is a step forward.

Bumping this back up because I think it needs to be seen.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Thanks for the bump, this case IS that important

I'm out the door now, and will be offline until probably tomorrow. I should have a lot to post

The event is from 3pm to 8pm, I should be there in the middle of that time for at least a few hours. Hopefully long enough to get footage of the re-enactment itself

All of my posts on this topic will now be made in the original thread. This one was just to alert folks of the event

Hope to see lots of you there!

-WFA

join