It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

saints prophecies about the end times/ interesting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
ok I have a couple books here and would like to share some of the prophecies of what we have to look for.

The first is from a book Catholic prophecy about the coming chastisement.

Melanie Calvat 19th century)

" After a frightful war a great king will arise and his reign will be marked by a wonderful peace and a great religious revival "

many prophecies talk about the great king from France, or the great monarch in the end days.

St. Cataldus 5th century)

" The great king will wage war until the age of 40. he will assemble great armies and hurl back the tyrants out of his empire "

Louis Rocco 19th cent.

" A great king will arise after a period of terrible wars and persicutions "

Rudolph Gekner 17th cent.

" A great prince of the north with a most powerful army will traverse all of europe, uproot all the republics, and defeat all the rebels. His sword moved by divine power will most valiantly defend the church of jesus Christ "

I'll have morwe laetr. very interesting about the prophecies talking about a great king from the west who will defend usa against communism.

it's not obama. I'll have more on that later.

peace.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Sorry, but none of those are really legit prophecies. They are completely general as well as being subject to opinion. What 1 man considers to be a great king, others may not.

Might as well prophecy that people will be eating a great dinner tomorrow.

Plus, I find all these prophecies to be anti-Christ. These are great kings, and yet they do not follow the actual path of Jesus? All physical fights it sounds like, all about the flesh and so forth.

More proof that Christianity is the anti-Christ religion if you ask me.

Revelation 3

9Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Matthew 7

20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Doesn't sound like good fruit to me. Sounds like Satan to me.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Badmedia, please don't butt in to this thread. This is prophecy, it doesn't mean it's 100% accurate, it's something I'm posting and letting the reader decide.

" these are great kinds and don't follow the path of jesus "

what in the living world are you talking about? They are prophets of the end times, Jesus prophets. Do you know how unlogical you sound?

9Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

(badmedia)

He's talking about the ashkinazi jews from northern europe that either hold fast to the old law or will deny him during antichrist time, he also could be talking about the old temple being rebuilt. You really need to learn scripture.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Yea? The point is? This means that once saved always saved is not biblical. He's talking about false prophets.

look let me finish my prophecies. I wanted to share with people. Don't turn this thread in a circular argument. Can I finish please or I'm going to have to make a new thread.

I'll have more later.

peace.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

Badmedia, please don't butt in to this thread. This is prophecy, it doesn't mean it's 100% accurate, it's something I'm posting and letting the reader decide.

The things you list are not prophecy at all. Saying some great king will arise is something that happens all the time, if the king is great or not is all a matter of opinion.

" these are great kinds and don't follow the path of jesus "

what in the living world are you talking about? They are prophets of the end times, Jesus prophets. Do you know how unlogical you sound?

Actually, it just goes to prove how clueless you are. You actually think following Jesus is just about giving lip service? The path of Jesus is specific, and if the king is going around killing people, then it's not the path of Jesus, it's not of Jesus, it is the broad path of destruction.

He's talking about the ashkinazi jews from northern europe that either hold fast to the old law or will deny him during antichrist time, he also could be talking about the old temple being rebuilt. You really need to learn scripture.

Please, that is a ridiculous interpretation of revelation. It has nothing to do with specific group of people, it is about the people who follow the broad path of destruction.

Yea? The point is? This means that once saved always saved is not biblical. He's talking about false prophets.

Looking at their fruits means look at their actions. The actions you speak of are the fruits, and they are not the fruits of Jesus, or the path he talks about. All you do is prove that Christianity is the anti-christ religion.

look let me finish my prophecies. I wanted to share with people. Don't turn this thread in a circular argument. Can I finish please or I'm going to have to make a new thread.

I'll have more later.

peace.

Go ahead, but what you are listing as prophecy isn't even prophecy.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
St thomas 12th cent.

" A night shall come from the west. He shall capture Milan, Lombardy, and the three crowns. He shall then sail to cyprus and famaghoste and land of jaffa, and reach Christ grave where he will fight. Wars and wonders shall befail till the people believe in Christ towards the end of the world. "

Now what is going to happen in this country is that the antichrist movement will probably start more over here, we will have to flee, or stay and be persicuted and then this country will fall from within. But God will raise up many souls out of this country.

alot of prophecies talking about souls fleeing from the west to east.

Now this one is interesting. It sounds like (eagle) I don't know what eagle means.

Monk Hilarian 15th cent.

" Before Christian churches are reuinited and renovated, God will send the (eagle) who will travel to rome and bring much happiness and good. The holy man will bring eace between the clergy and the Eagle, and his reign will last for four years. After his death God will send three men who are rich in wisdom and in virtue. They will spread christianity everywhere. There will be one flock, one shepard, one faith, one law, one life, and one baptism throughout the world. Unconquerable Eagles who reigns over the enlightened nations between the Rhine and the North sea "

The rhine and north sea? Don't know where that is.

Piun XLL 20th cent.

" it seems that darkness is about to fall on the world "

Before God comes he will send us a global darkness of the minds, which means it's like he will leave the world to it's self and withold his providence, but won't actually, it will feal like it. And some prophecies say it would happen when antichrist was 21.

so if it's who I think it is then that might of meant around 2007 or 8. what i mean is, I know it's hard to understand, but it's a darkening of the mind. Since sin is out of control, God will leave with his presence.

and when you feal it in your mind you will understand the darkness I'm talking about.

Just my opinion though. But the darkness is talked about everywhere.

St Vincent Ferrer 15th cent.

" Armies fromthe West, East, North will fight together in italy, and the Eagle shall capture the false king, and all things shall be made obedient unto him, and there shall be a new reformation in the world. "

Nicholas 15th cent.

" The Church will be punished because the majority of her members, high and low, will become so perverted. The church will sink deeper and deeper until she will atlast seem to be extinguished, but after this she will be victoriously exhalted in the sight of all doubters "

This is where we are now, satan knows what the true church is and goes out of his way to not only infiltrate it but use the media to mock it. And it';s because his whole goal is to keep souls from a true communion, thus the soul rises to perfection fast.

It will be rebuilt and I cannot wait for this.

I'll have more later. Please badmedia let me finish.

peace./

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Actually, it just goes to prove how clueless you are. You actually think following Jesus is just about giving lip service? The path of Jesus is specific, and if the king is going around killing people, then it's not the path of Jesus, it's not of Jesus, it is the broad path of destruction

(badmedia )

No I didn't say that did I? You truly are an arrogant man. I agree with you. Lip service is false. And it doesn't say he's (going around killing people)

man you are unreal. It says he will be in massive wars and actually be killed. And btw Jesus himself who is God in the OT had his prohpets kill people because of war.

you are truly looking to argue. I can sense that in your soul a mile away.

Now let me finish.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

No I didn't say that did I? You truly are an arrogant man. I agree with you. Lip service is false. And it doesn't say he's (going around killing people)

They are all about wars. It's all about the path of death and destruction. All I see is rotten fruits. Justified war is a lie. It is those who only try to save their flesh and fear things of this world who do such ignorant things like war. If this was the path Jesus set for people, then why does he do exactly the opposite?

man you are unreal. It says he will be in massive wars and actually be killed. And btw Jesus himself who is God in the OT had his prohpets kill people because of war.

Jesus is not god. You are not to make any idols of the father, even Jesus. You just broke a commandment. The father spoke through god. The father was in Jesus, the father is in ALL. Jesus was no more god than you or I in the flesh. The difference is Jesus knew it and the words he speaks is what comes from the father. He makes this distinction over and over again, and yet you for some reason ignore this? If God did those things is debatable IMO, but I could not say for sure 1 way or another. What I can say for sure however is that doing the things these prophecies you keep mentioning say is not the path of Jesus and is breaking commandments.

Also, saying Jesus and the father within him are the same as the OT god doesn't mean he is the same as what everyone says or claims about him. Obviously the people of the time didn't have proper understanding of what was said(thus hypocrites), as it was the entire reason Jesus had to come and be an example of the correct understanding.

you are truly looking to argue. I can sense that in your soul a mile away.

You didn't sense it in my soul. You sensed it because I replied in this thread with an opinion that is different than yours. Yes I will point out things every chance I get.

Now let me finish.

Go right ahead, if I had known you had more I would have waited to reply. I see the other ones you posted, and it's more of the same stuff. Power grabs on earth, death and destruction. And honestly, when it's the same basic powers who carry out the prophecy, it's not really a prophecy, it's a plan.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Jesus did say he's God but I don't have time for that in here.

" you didn't sens it in my soul '

No I did. You're opinion to you is a circular argument once it get's explained, thus is why I sensed the argue mode in your soul.

" it's not really a prophecy it's a plan "

Yes but you see you just USED revelation in my other post to diprove me, yet you just said that revelations and the prophecies of the saints are a plan.

God himself said something like he put it into their hearts to fullfill his plan because of their rebellion.

I am posting these so people can prepare, just like revealtions. if God didn't agree with prophecy he would never create it in the first place.

let me finish now. Stop butting in please.

peace.

Mod Edit: removed insult

[edit on 3/1/09/01 by junglejake]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Vague or specific, if someone is speaking of knowledge of the future that has come via a supernatural means, we generally call that prophecy. However, from a Christian (and to a somewhat lesser extent in their understanding of it, Jewish) perspective, everyone who prophesies speaks to men for their strengthening, encouragement and comfort. (1 Corinthians 14:3).

Does God still speak prophetically to people, sometimes even concerning the future? Yep. Can't see a reason why He would stop, what with being the Alpha and Omega, the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Granted, 1 Corinthians 13:10 says that the imperfect will pass away when the perfect comes, referring to prophecy among other spiritual gifts, in the context Paul was not talking about scripture, but rather the Bride of Christ, His church. As I look around, I'm pretty sure the church isn't without stain or wrinkle quite yet

As to discerning if a prophecy is accurate, we have scripture to do that. Revelation as well as several other books of the Bible warn of false prophets and false teachers as the end comes near. It also says even some of the faithful will be deceived. How could some be deceived and not others, though? By testing prophecy and teaching against scripture.

If someone teaches something completely out of context of the Bible, or completely contradicting something in the Bible, those knowledgeable of the Word would reject at least that part of the teaching (1 Thess 5:21 says we should test everything and keep that which is good, meaning don't throw the baby out with the bathwater). So, too, should it be with prophecy.

Now, what I find interesting about a lot of the prophecies you've quoted, Truth, is that they seem to be partial prophecies. They refer to a great king that will emerge after all kinds of wars. The Bible talks about this, too, but it goes on after the great king emerges. Christ taught that before the end came, there would no longer be war nor rumor of war. Anywhere. (Matthew 24:6, Mark 13:7).

Note, that must take place before the tribulation can even begin, it seems. So will there be a great king that rises and all wars cease? Probably something along those lines, yeah, and that king will seem great at first. He is, however, not. It will probably be through that that we establish a single world government and a single world religion, and then I, at least, become an outlaw.

Badmedia, in your assumptions about Christ's coming, you seem to be lumping Him together with the prophets and judges in the OT. However, Christ did not come here to teach us a few things, but instead to be "the way, the truth and the life." He was to be a sacrifice on our behalf to redeem us to God, to where when God sees us, He sees Christ. Yes, Christ said time and again that He did only what His father directed Him to do. However, He also says He was always around and not created.

Christ didn't come here as a prophet, though that was one of His roles. He did not come here as a healer, though that was one of His roles. He did not come here as a pastor, though that was one of His roles. He did not come here as an apostle, though that was one of His roles. He came here as the salvation of man, the workings of God's good plan to bring us back into close fellowship with Him, that we, too, may be able to walk with God, but even closer than Adam had.

If you're interested in reading something that does a great job of dissecting all of the prophecy of the coming of Christ in the OT, the declarations of Jesus of deity, as well as evidence supporting the accuracy of scripture, I would really recommend Josh McDowell's The Evidence That Demands A Verdict, or, for a more simple read, A Ready Defense by the same author.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
JJ hey brother didn't Christ say specifically.

' In the coming days your men shall see visions and prophecy "

? please find this qoute for me.

God does create prophecies.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Which is what I said. The scripture you're referring to says that young men will see visions and old men dreams (Joel 2:28, Acts 2:17).

However, Mark 13:22 says, "For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect—if that were possible."

In addition, 2 Timothy 3:16-17 says, "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."

So we know scripture is inerrant, but we also know that there are false prophets and teachers as well as true prophets and teachers. How can we tell the difference? Which one sounds better? In Jeremiah's time, there were many prophets who came to the king and told him what he wanted to hear, while Jeremiah told him what God said. The king locked up Jeremiah and went with the ear candy instead. That doesn't work. Instead, God has made Himself known through His word, that we can test prophecies through that.

Prophecy doesn't cease until some later time, possibly the 1,000 year kingdom, possibly after that. That doesn't mean all prophecy is true and correct. Why else would we be told to test everything and keep that which is good? The implication is that there are sections that are bad that should be removed.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Badmedia, in your assumptions about Christ's coming, you seem to be lumping Him together with the prophets and judges in the OT. However, Christ did not come here to teach us a few things, but instead to be "the way, the truth and the life." He was to be a sacrifice on our behalf to redeem us to God, to where when God sees us, He sees Christ. Yes, Christ said time and again that He did only what His father directed Him to do. However, He also says He was always around and not created.

This is the lie of the Christian religion. Those who view Jesus as a sacrifice live in the lie. It is a sacrifice of the truth so that the lie may live, and the lie does live. But it will only live until the return of Jesus/truth.

It is in his life and his example that true salvation can be found, not in his death. He did not die for "your sins", so that you could do whatever you wanted and be "saved". He died for your sins in hopes that you would see his path was true, to show you the correct way to live and so forth, and he died teaching that because it threatened the powers of the earth(the liars/hypocrites - same as today).

Does Jesus tell the rich man to just wait until he is dead and believe? No, he tells that man to go walk the path. And yet according to your version of things, and the churches version of things, this same rich man only needs to "accept Jesus".

These people love to quote John 3:16. But what they don't like to quote and what they actually avoid is what it actually means to believe. Jesus says those who truly believe will walk the path.

I speak of the narrow path, not the path of death and destruction. I'm not a Christian, I actually keep the commandments. I don't believe I am "special" because I believe in Jesus and that allows me to do whatever I want and be forgiven. That is the deception because then people will do things in his name and not walk the path.

Christ didn't come here as a prophet, though that was one of His roles. He did not come here as a healer, though that was one of His roles. He did not come here as a pastor, though that was one of His roles. He did not come here as an apostle, though that was one of His roles. He came here as the salvation of man, the workings of God's good plan to bring us back into close fellowship with Him, that we, too, may be able to walk with God, but even closer than Adam had.

If it was only needed that we believe in Jesus the idol, then there is no reason for his life and the rest of it. As if all that needs to happen for man to be forgiven, and as if god couldn't just forgive everyone etc. It makes no sense. What does actually make sense is that Jesus was an example of how god would act on earth, and how all people should live.

We are not to make idols of the father, but Jesus is exactly this. Commandment after commandment is broken and people don't even realize it.

If you're interested in reading something that does a great job of dissecting all of the prophecy of the coming of Christ in the OT, the declarations of Jesus of deity, as well as evidence supporting the accuracy of scripture, I would really recommend Josh McDowell's The Evidence That Demands A Verdict, or, for a more simple read, A Ready Defense by the same author.

No thanks, I do not take the word of men over the word of god. I was taught what I know directly from the father and holy spirit. I know the path is the important thing, not the idol. I know the message is what matters, because these are the things I was taught.

Jesus says these very things himself. Is he a liar?

24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

28And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

29For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

He says plan as day, if you hear what he says and don't do it, then you are a fool. If you keep his commandments, then you are the wise man, who built his house on a rock. Hmmm, he's using the rock in an allegorical way, the same thing he means when talking to peter. Reason for that.

The Christian religion is a "new" religion since Jesus, based on the "new" testament, and "new" traditions, with "new" leaders. It gains power through political means, and then proceeds to kill everyone who doesn't go along with their version of things. These are all prophecies that have been fulfilled, but they were fulfilled by the church and this "new" religion. This religion has started wars in the name of spreading the religion, and will cross seas for a single convert. It won't be happy until it is the 1 world religion, it won't be happy until it rules the world.

Jesus says if you are a true believer, you will be persecuted til the end of time, and yet what we see in the church is those who persecute.

I look at the fruits, not what is done in his name. And it's pretty clear who the people are in Matthew 7 and who the synagogue of Satan is. All these people will proclaim - but we have done such wonderful works in your name, we have killed so many demons. And Jesus will say he knows you not, because these things were done in sin. These things were done along a path of death and destruction. These things were done not by loving your neighbor as yourself, but by destroying any neighbor who was not like yourself so that they could pretend to love neighbors as yourself.

And yet, all the prophecies listed in this thread are prophecies of death and destruction. All before the return of Christ when beasts rule the world. And these are saints(demons honestly) praising and foretelling of these?

Sorry, but I know who they are because I look at their actions. Their actions are sins, and that is how you can tell the difference, just as Jesus teaches.

These are all things Jesus points out as bad and hypocrites of the Pharisees, but because now Pharisees are called other names it suddenly doesn't apply? Because they call themselves preachers instead of Rabbi's, it doesn't apply? Because it's called a church instead of Synagogue it's not the same thing? Right and wrong doesn't change just because of the things you call them, it's right and wrong based on the actions behind them.

Give me a single good reason why I should ignore what I've been taught by the father and why I should ignore what Jesus actually says in favor of those who glorify and want the opposite?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
JJ don'tbother with this man.

I refuted with the bible just about everything he said in the post above and he says the (same) thing over and over. It's cirular argument with him.

Now tommorrow I'm posting some more prophecies. And yes JJ I know about what you said about discernment. I got some pretty interesting ones later.

peace.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Which church are talking about?

You asked if Jesus lies? Of course not.

So you must agree that Jesus doesn't lie. So you must agree with Jesus.

Christian means one who believes the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.

By definition that makes you a Christian.

Doesn't make you a member of any organized religion though, BIG difference.

God Bless

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.A.C.
Which church are talking about?

You asked if Jesus lies? Of course not.

So you must agree that Jesus doesn't lie. So you must agree with Jesus.

Christian means one who believes the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.

By definition that makes you a Christian.

Doesn't make you a member of any organized religion though, BIG difference.

God Bless

Well, when I talk about church of Satan and such, I do not mean that all the people in those churches are bad and evil people. They are simply poor in spirit and deceived. I do not think they are going to hell, because blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. The reason these people have to be deceived in the first place is because they are actually good people, who in general want to do good things(or atleast some of them). When I look at a crowd of Christians, I don't see evil people, I see good people inadvertently doing evil things.

It is the wicked who deceive these people with lies who I am referring too. These are the people who blasphemy the holy spirit because they know the truth, and they lie and mislead people. Those who do not know the truth do not blasphemy the holy spirit, because the don't know it, thus they are blessed. Because they are deceived and are good people, once they do actually see the truth, they will change their minds and do the right things. They have had the truth shut off to them, and the father knows and understands this. When the truth comes to them, they will no longer be poor in spirit.

Psalms 82

1God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

2How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.

3Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

4Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

5They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

8Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

As for calling myself a Christian. Jesus followed the commandments of the father, and the words and way he showed were of the father. The commandments say you are not to make any idols of the father, and Jesus in the way Christians do it makes him an idol of the father. I did not learn from Jesus, but I recognize the father in him. I do not really follow Jesus, I follow the father he followed. I am in complete agreement with Jesus, he is a shining example of doing what I was taught to do, and he is the way.

He never refers to himself as god. The time he goes on trial, they ask him a question and he mentions what is mentioned in Psalms 82:6. But the Christian way is completely backwards of that, they turn him into an idol and then apply that only he is this, and everyone else isn't. That only he is capable of these things, but no others are. All things that Jesus says the opposite of.

When I praise the idol of Jesus, Christians love me. When I defend god against atheists, Christians love me. When I start talking about what it really means to follow Jesus and point out the hypocrisy and manipulation of things, then they no longer love me.

Sorry, but I want nothing to do with organized religion, or anyone who claims to be a middle man between a person and the father. I do not know Jesus, I only know the father who speaks through him.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
No badmedia, you know niether Christ nor the father, and if you would go to communion you would know. For what i have witnessed it do to my soul cannot be put into words.

and this is satans goal. keep people from communion because what it does to the soul that makes it rise to perfection.

the same communion God says to celebrate until he comes back, the same one that malachias says will spread throughout the whole world.

Not only did God create a hierarchy to interpret scripture which he would have to, but also to lose and bind things on earth.

So the church is biblical and this is insane to argue this with you.

Now let me finish my thread. Please for the love of God, it's nothing new that you people think catholicism is false, doesn't mean you're right, we have heard it before.

let me finish.

peace.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

No badmedia, you know niether Christ nor the father, and if you would go to communion you would know. For what i have witnessed it do to my soul cannot be put into words.

Numbers 12:6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

John 14

20At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

24He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

25These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Sorry, but your little replacements are the ones that are false. Jesus says these things plain as day, and of course numbers is from the OT. I see no mention of communion, I see no mention of needing a synagogue, I see no mention of any of the things you say.

and this is satans goal. keep people from communion because what it does to the soul that makes it rise to perfection.

Traditions of men, nothing more.

the same communion God says to celebrate until he comes back, the same one that malachias says will spread throughout the whole world.

Here we go with Jesus is god again. God never left. You do not enter, and so you do not allow others to enter. Just as you deny it of me.

Not only did God create a hierarchy to interpret scripture which he would have to, but also to lose and bind things on earth.

Plain as day says the holy spirit will teach people. Even in your John 20 quote you keep putting up as reasons why someone can say you are forgiven and forgive sins talks about taking from the holy spirit first.

So the church is biblical and this is insane to argue this with you.

I wonder if you actually know what a circular argument is.

Now let me finish my thread. Please for the love of God, it's nothing new that you people think catholicism is false, doesn't mean you're right, we have heard it before.

I'm not stopping you from posting anything.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
John of the cleft rock 14th century.

" Towards the end of the worldm tyrants and hostile mobs will rob the Church and the clergy of all their possessions and will afflict and martyr them. (Those) who heap the most abuse upon them will be held in high esteem. The clergy cannot escape these persicutions, but, because of them, all the servants of the Church will be forced to lead an apostolic life. At that time the Pope with his Cardinals will have to flee Rome in tragic circumstances to a place where they will be unknown. The Pope will die a cruel death in his exhile. The sufferings of the Church will be much greater than at any previous time in her history. But God will raise a holy Pope, and the Angels will rejoice. Enlightened by God, this man will rebuild almost all the whole World through his holiness. He will lead everyone to the true faith. Everywhere, the fear of God, virtue, good morals will prevail. He will lead all erring sheep back to the fold. And there shall be one Faith, one law, one rule of life on Earth. All men will love each other and do good, and all wars will cease "

So basically what's going to happen is that the good pope I think will be killed and then God will raise another holy pope who will lead his flock back to the faith.

David Poreaus 17th.....* in question.

" The great Monarch will be of (French) descent, large forhead, large dark eyes, light brown wavey hair and an eagle nose. He will crush the enemies of the Pope and will Conquer the East "

pretty incredible description. Also go to gemmas website, they mention the great monarch on the links at bottom.

Fr. Balthassar 17th century.

" I saw a land swalloed up by the sea and covered with Water. But, afterwards I saw, that the sea receded little by little and the land could be seen again. The tops of the towers could be seen again. I was told that this land was England. "

wow.

Elizabeth Mora 19th century.

" Countless legions of demons shall overun the Earth causing terrible disasters and calamities. Nothing on Earth shall be spared. After a frightfull punishment I saw a great light appear upin the Earth which was a sign of reconcilliationof God with men. All men shall become Catholics, and they shall acknowledge the pope as the vicar of Christ "

Padre Pio the stigmatist preist said that if we were able to see all the demons in their form they would blot out the sun there are so many of the roaming the Earth.

They work on the souls of men trying to cause hatred, suicide, all types of evils.

St Anthony of the Desert 4th century.

" Men will surrender to the spirit of the age. They will say that if we have lived in our day, Faith would be simple and easy. But, in their day, they will say, things are complex; the Church must be brought up (to date) and made meaningful to todays problems. * When the Church and the World are one, then those days are at hand. "

So baiscally I have done this myself. I said to God once that lust is too hard to overcome in our age because of the woman, it would be easier back then to live. You see, he said exactly what i said before I ever knew about this prophecy.

but the test is greater for us today because of the times, greater the spiritual reward. But also this is why since Vatican 11 which is infested with freemasons has made the church and the world one basically. So the guy pin pointed this clearly.

Ill have more later.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
FYI, there is a prophecy forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You would probably have better luck getting responses in it.

Although when starting a topic like this, it is generally best to have all the material you want to post done at the start, and then people can comment after. Then you don't have to worry about people posting and discussing before you have the information done.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This one is again about the great confusion in the end times. This is where we are. It has to do with sin and a confusion of the mind, a warfare. Anybody advanced in spiritual matters knows what I'm talking about.

Fr Nectou S.J. 18th Century.

" When those thing come to pass from which the triumph of the Chruch will arise, (then will) such confusion reign upon Earth that people will think that God has permitted them to have their own (contrary) will, and that the providence of God is not concerned about the world.

stop right there he's talking about the global darkness not only metally but of his grace from the world during the end because the world lives in sin and pushes him out.

" The (confusion) will be so general that men (will not be able to think aright), as if God had withheld his providence from mandkind, and that, during the worse crisis, would be to remain where God has placed us, and preserve in ferverant prayers. "

Nun of Bellay

Now Daniel talks about the sacrafice being stopped during antichrist time which is our communion of the new sacrafice which malachias said would spread throughout the world.

" Once again the madman seem to gain the upper hand. They laugh God to scorn. Now, the Churches are closed; the pastors run away, and the sacrafice ceases "

antichrist will close our sacrafice as Daniel predicted years before christ was born.

after this period the light God will come back to Earth will be undescribable.

Try and think when you were a kid, how much joy and light was in your soul, the memories, multiply that by a million.

I can't even try and describe it. But she does.

" The great monarch ascends the throne of his anscetors. All is quiet now. Altars set up again, religion comes to life again. What I see now is so wondeful that I am unable to describe it. "

a light in your soul you cannot imagine.

more later.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join