It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Versus Evil

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

What happened are you limited in mind, because you have never had experience with anything other than this World, all cut and dried.

It could be you need to seek and find higher self, things are not all as they seem.

I incounter many people who are lost in this place, many are even asleep, have no clue as to what is really going on around them, they live lost and die still lost.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

They don't have the capacity to think for themselves! They give up.
Most people need to be told what to believe and do. It's obvious.
It even shows on these forums. Why this and Why that?
People dont have a clue, because the're only taught certain things.
Strictly whats in textbooks decided for by someone whats important!
One big reason the country is in shambles. We believed the gubmnet
so long now, its too late to do anything about it.
Naive people buying houses they cant afford, from banks that are
just plain greedy. Makes for a perfect mortgage storm as an example.
The've never been taught about money. Or trust. Or honor.
This lack of financial understanding goes all the way to the top.
It's evident that we have kindergardners with no conscience running things!
People need to be told what to do because they LACK the
knowledge to do any thing else. IMHO

[edit on 4-3-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

What happened are you limited in mind, because you have never had experience with anything other than this World, all cut and dried.

Wow im glad your not deluded! /sarcasm

You either have free will or you dont. You are the one who needs to seek their "higher self". Maybe you go hum at your crystals?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Wow im glad your not deluded! /sarcasm

You either have free will or you dont. You are the one who needs to seek their "higher self". Maybe you go hum at your crystals?

I have no need for external objects, but perhaps you could learn Long Hum.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Yes this quite a mess, with all the brains running U.S. and the world all these problems could be solved, seems this is not part of plan.
In the end this will be most of the sheep, following the rest to jump into the abyss.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
Evil as I explain it isnt bad. Its just something that is missing a vital piece of information on the nature of reality.
[edit on 28-2-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

People should be good and evil, but the point Wisen Heimer is making is that there shouldnt be a versus. Good and evil are real, but the versus is the illusion. You should not destroy your logic because it is evil and you should not only rely on your emotion because it is good. You need both of them. Good and evil should act as one.

This is a very simple theory that I think people are making complicated. Good versus evil is the heart versus the mind, but there should be no versus at all.

Whats wrong with society today is that there is a versus. There is a battle between the two and intelligence is dominating. The mind and the heart are BOTH extremely important in understanding reality, but either by themselvs are almost completely useless.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
without the mind we would have no free will and without the heart we would have no direction.

And yes I believe we have free will even though I cant willfully brake the laws of physics.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wachstum
So, when someone kills an other out of greed, you think its the separative function of the left brain hemisphere?
The analytical sword, the same that may calculate phi?

You are sure?

People have free will. That includes the freedom to be purily evil.

Wisen already explained... "Evil is separation, which is an illusion. The mind is what separates reality from self. The mind will dissociate yourself from somebody else."

The one doing the killing is under the illusion that he/she is separate from the one being killed. Which is true if you only use your ego to see.

My perception is that "good" is helping other people or helping yourself in a way that doesn't affect anyone else. "Evil" is hurting or taking something away from someone else to feed ego (help yourself). Which creates more of a separation between the ego and the "whole self".

Bring a feeling of oneness="good"
Create more separation="evil"

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

You forget. It's easier to let someone else do your thinking for you. Then you can blame them when things go wrong. It's a classic human failing, laziness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join