It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microchips

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
so i was watching loose change and zeigeist and a video about glenn beck talking to ron paul, and how the are trying to create a new monetary system, and in zeitgesit they did this secretly the first time in 1930 if i remember right. than in loose change this guy says how rockefeller was talking about making people wear microchips in their hands as a way to ID them and a way to pay for food sort of like no paper or credit cards is all in the microchip and without it you can't buy food or anything, and if you rebel they will turn it off for you and your screwed. The guy said rockefeller told him this after 9/11.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

I like my chips with sour cream & onion dip!

OHHh, THOSE chips- sorry, they can implant one in my corpse!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
i dont like the idea of having a micro chip in any part of my body. it sounds like it would be a good idea but its just a way for the government to control us and moniter us a little better.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mack pryor
i dont like the idea of having a micro chip in any part of my body. it sounds like it would be a good idea but its just a way for the government to control us and moniter us a little better.

A little better? Nay, total control.

With microchips, there would be nary a living soul that could live as a "rebel" in society. Money, credit, information gone in the blink of an eye if you dissent and become a problem, after they just shut your chip off. Your entire identity gone in an instant.

I don't know why it "sounds like it would be a good idea", no.. it's just not, in no way, shape or form.

Don't take this as me railing on you, I'd just like to see people speak with a little more conviction regarding this issue, and then pass it on, as I am doing to you.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
If the Government wanted to put micro chips in everyone, there would be a hell of a lot of complaints.

Firstly they would have to re-write laws, allowing doctors, or whoever it is that would put in these chips to do so.

Secondly, let's say the American Government introduces this micro chip theory as a compulsary thing. Then I'm guessing that the majority of the American population would disagree with it, and rebel or move to a different country.

Thirdly, what's to stop people from taking out the chip? and would it be illegal to take it out? Well of course it would be if it's a compulsary thing.

Now, if this ever does become reality, which at this point I'm seriously doubting, then afer they use these chips to pay for things and that sort of thing, they'll want to upgrade them, so police can keep files of people on them. Then possibly doctors might want to keep health record on them, and the list goes on.

It's an interesting topic, and I know politicians can be stupid. Like really stupid. But I doubt they'd be THAT stupid. Surely someone up there of some senatorial position would see a few flaws in that idea right?

Interesting thread though. Thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I know most will disagree with me on this, but I truly believe that the
Personal ID Chip is The Mark of the Beast.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
First off let me say that your post is very very difficult to read. I can't stress how important it is that you use proper grammer, punctuation, spelling and syntax when posting here at ATS. Most of the intelligent conversations happen when all those involved can speak clearly instead of one paragraphed run on sentence.

Having said that, I have seen all the videos you speak about and it is an interesting topic concerning microchips and their function in daily society, however I think that it might not be as practical as you would think considering the un-willingness to change that the country as a whole has. For example, look how long it took for slavery to be overthrown, and even then racism is still prominent in some parts of the deep south and in various large cities. I for one think that there are too many gun toting constitution and bill of rights educated americans that will stand and fight to defend their families from government oppression. The only problem with that is that they must realize the subtlety that microchip implantation imposes. If you have a good pitch man, anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well the government can easily introduce in ways that will deceive almost everyone. It will be introduced slowly so that it is believed to be ways to safeguard your money, your identity, and only few people will have it. But then it will grow to be mandatory for everyone, or you will be jailed. There will be no escape because research found the chip can only work on your forehead or your right arm, and if you try to surgically remove the chip will break and the acid inside it will kill you. Oddly a bible passage states everyone shall bear the mark of the beast on their right arm, or forehead.....

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
ID chips will be put forward as another way to 'protect us' but if it goes through and is mandatory, then this will be the beginning of the end of freedom in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
( Not meaning to derail this thread or anythings, just curious )
How would the Government be able to make it mandatory? What excuse besides 'protection'?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
We're already using chip implants to track and identify our pets. Putting them in humans in the near future doesn't seem so far-fetched.

The government can never make implants mandatory though. Opposition to it will be high. They would have to do it through some ingenious marketing to make people WANT them, pretty much the same way people got hooked on iPods.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
You'd be interested to see Aaron Russo's video interview with, i think, Alex Jones? It's a good interview.

Aaron Russo was friends with David Rockefeller and they talked about a variety of things, one of which was the microchipping of the global populace.

I'll get the video for ya

Peace

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Here it is!

www.youtube.com...

Watch it when you get a chance

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
There have been people warning of Microchip implantations in humans for nearly thirty years,there was a series of books written by a right wing fundamentalist christian , called first warning ,second warning ,final warning ,(from recollection.)
The real horror will be the microchip acting not only as a transmitter as is the case in animals and prisoners presently, but when the microchip acts as a receiver the real fun will begin.
The Authorities will be a ble to transmit pain and even death to those who transgress the laws of the future.
Most likely the chips will be implanted in babies at birth and those parents who refuse to allow this will have their children removed from them permanently, so it will happen 99% of the time .
The government may offer a cash bonus to the poor masses as inducement to accept the chip.
One thing also to keep in mind is the way technology is evolving the microchip may in fact be a liquid that reconstitutes once taken into the body.
In fact it could be possible for a conspiracy of adding the liquid chips into milk and beer containers.
The technology is here it has been refined and tested, mobile phone towers atre providing the conduit?

new topics

top topics

join