It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Benjamin Fulford chat with Jeff Rense- Feb 09

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The always interesting Fulford returns for another interview with Rense.

25th Feb 09

Topics covered:

-What happened to the strange tumor in his spine
-The Mexican standoff over the world economy
-The Economic WWIII that began in 07
-The end of the unpopular current Japanese regime
-Splits at the very top of the elite
-Failiure of the most psychopathic members of the elite to maintain control of Earth through manipulation
-Threats from the worst faction of the Anglo-American elite
-Reiteration of his threat to kill the elite if they try and depopulate

Worth a listen. I went through a period of thinking Fulford was being fed too much disinfo. I think he's fairly credible now, despite what a lot of other people say.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You mean this? Parts 1 2 3 4

[edit on 28-2-2009 by BorgHoffen]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I don't know about Fulford, as his whole past just screams disinfo agent. That said, he tells a good story and it's interesting to listen.

In that interview he did say something that was telling, something along the lines of "I went through a divorce, I had told so many lies that I had lost track of all the lies I told, this is what is happening to the world elite..."

Now, if he's the sort of person that loses track of the lies he tells his supposed loved one, how can we trust him to tell the truth to strangers? It's just a vicious circle of uncredability that he is in.

But I'll still give him the tiny benefit of just a little vestigial puddle of doubt, because there are people that live lives obcessed, and his obsession could be defeating the NWO...

It's interesting that the stories of Benjamin Fulford are almost symmetrically opposite to Tim Rifat, another usual Rense guest, which leaves me with the feeling that one of them is lieing.

Either way I do think the NWO is vacilating and dosen't have the complete control on events it had up to the late 90's.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Yea..I REALLY don't know about this Fulford character...he seems really arrogant and I'm not sure whether to believe anything he says at all, I'll incline towards the NOT believing side. He claims he could have Rockefeller brought to him 'bound and gagged' at any time he wishes and all sorts of other crap, claiming he's some super high level Chinese secret society High Warlord or whatever...pure bunk to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Zeph, you are normally smack bang on with your posts, I only agree 80 per cent on this one.

Yeah, I'm not sure if he's for real, but I do think he's generally telling the truth. The fact that he's admitted to being a liar in the past shows remorse and integrity to me. Guys (and gals) sometimes cheat... The majority of people have told lies to spouses at some point or another in the past.

I believe he believes what he's saying. I think he's being fed info from various different groups, and some of them might be lying to him.

Either way I do think the NWO is vacilating and dosen't have the complete control on events it had up to the late 90's.

I agree with this. I think this year's make or break. I get the feeling they're seriously fractured at the top. I've tried to start threads on it but no one bit.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
One thing he does do, is mention the names of the top henchmen that are known already to many. Truly all of the ones mentioned need to be thoroughly investigated by a world force of citizens and dealt justice. But behind this are more. Not to mention this is truly the renegade group. To say luciferean is not to understand their bloodline fixation goes back to Sumaria, the Annanuki, and Enki/Enlil. And ets are a big part of everything.

What I do wonder about Benjamin, in all that he says, is how he is still alive. There is a good thread about the crash in Buffalo, where roughly 50 people died, including the woman making some real noise and pressure on starting an investigation into 911 that had teeth for a change. There are many who believe, including myself, that all these people were murdered. Why is he still alive?
I'm not willing to bet on who amongst the elite will win! I want us to make some real solutions. But we have to decide how to proceed with safety and numbers are the safest!

[edit on 28-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Hi Mystiq,
He mentioned in an interview a while back that he had prepared an "insurance package" of information about top Japanese politicians. Lots of secrets, dirt, scandals etc. He said it'd be released if he died. This is standard procedure for people in those sorts of situations. Secondly, killing someone automatically martyrises them and legitimises their info. Best to just leave him and make him look like a lone nut.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Its my opinion that what he is doing is trying to placate certain people with an idea that there is a divided camp at the highest echlins. This is not even close to the truth, rather the US, UK, Israel and China are key players in this. I believe that a real push with the depleted uranium and the codex regulations they're going to try and put in, along with the food shortages and crashed economy, is to try and kill perhaps 90% of us. In my opinion things are going to escalate very soon and I'm really concerned for us, we need to find a way to safely in groups stand up and stop it.

In other words I think he's buying time for them to carry out their plans by trying to give people a false hope to calm some down. I'm not about to stay calm. Basically, one thing we can do, because from the surveys they've taken, nearly 90% of us believe in ufos, and the government covering up information, is to take the advice of many experiencers who talk about non-interference and galactic laws that prevent the positive forces from helping unless we ask for help. Its time to do that guys, we can all go out every single day, and pour out earth's situation, and as for help, and tell them, the good ones, we are reporting for active duty.

We also should form large enough groups to plan and resist in so we have more safety.

The point is, we have to get cooperative and lend a helping hand to each other. Resist their plans, help each other and do it in groups. Survive the crisis in groups. Ask for help.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
You could be completely right about him buying time for the elite, Mystiq-
I have thought about this many times and I just don't know if he is or not...

I agree with your plans for action as well.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I don't know if he is dis info.
He seem a little nutty and highly strung.
He was once a serious professional economic journalist, I guess his career has gone to crap since he started speaking out against the corporations.
Many of the things he says are true I can see that for my self.
He is not a stupid man.
Why he does what he does I don't know.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Sooooo,

Didnt you guys watch the whole interview [ ^ above ^ ]??

And whats with all the " putting the guy down "?

Doesnt anyone have any good points to discuss from the interview?

I believe 80% of what he says, past and present. The other 20% i believe is lies being told to him from different factions.

The reason he hasnt been killed of is because he's very well protected in Japan/China.

And yes, he speaks truth about the elite being wiped out if they take things to far. 6 million to 3 thousand!!

IP

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Info Provider,

I hope you're right, and in my more optimistic moments I agree with you...

Do you have any other knowledge which backs up the "Fulford threat."? have you heard about it from anywhere else?

It seems credible to me. Also, the idea of China wanting a slow transition seems very realistic.

On the other hand, I don't see what's stopping the 3000 psychopaths from going into one of their deep bunkers, locking the titanium door and letting all hell break loose on the surface.

I see a lot of positivity from Fulford and I would like to discuss any aspect of the interview.

What do you see happening over the next year IP? Do you see any real craziness ahead?

EDIT: I find it strange that you listen to B.Deagle, who seems like a fearmongering disinfo agent to me, and the complete opposite of Fulford...

Do you really rate the guy, or are you just trying to listen to as much info as possible?

[edit on 000.173f20090am by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I dont know...

I think this guy is for real

here is his blog:

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

and I hope that win win solution will prevail

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens

Hello HiAliens, thanks for taking the time to repsond

Im going to contradict myself here about asking you guys about discussing the interview. The problem i have is that i find it difficult having conversations both on the PC and face to face. Its a problem ive lived with 6 years now, but ill have a go lolol.

If you check my history you will see i pop up now and again and provide links with, at best, a 3 line paragraph. When i come across info both on the Net and from insiders [ yes, we all have them.....dont we?
] i would come on here and provide what ive learned, within the appropriate thread/discussion. I try my best to claim its not fact [ wanting people to keep an open mind ] though sometimes its hard to control one's self.

Joining the dots leads us to my Username - Info Provider! Suits me well dont ya think?

" I find it strange that you listen to B.Deagle, who seems like a fearmongering disinfo agent to me, and the complete opposite of Fulford...

Do you really rate the guy, or are you just trying to listen to as much info as possible? "

lol i can tell you i listen and watch far to much sometimes, no wait....most times......dam it, yea far to much lol

I try to watch as many interviews as possable, with Project Camelot being high on the list. Mr Deagle tells many truths, as does Mr X [ sadly no longer with us ], Valery Uvarov, Henry Deacon and indeed ALL the other great people that come forward and share inside information. From this truth comes the occasional non-truth which in many ways is far fetched and going over the top.....perhaps not allowing themselves time to think before bursting out.......on camera......oh cant go back on that now.... = dis-info. Researching what they say, collaborate information with each others statements, if more than 4 say the same then, i believe the information is credable. Though not withholding the fact that dis-info occasionally goes through. We are not perfect, eh?

Jee's this is hard, my concentration span is running on reserve lol. Bare with me.

Do you have any other knowledge which backs up the "Fulford threat."? have you heard about it from anywhere else?

Indeed i do. You know what im going to do here, right? hahaha im going to provide you with links to were i get some of my info. If you take these links as i desribed above^ and research whats being presented then you'll learn alot. Yes, i know im passing the buck back to you, though you do understand my above statement.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

My research of Mr Fulford brings me to the conclusion he is playing a middle man between High Officials in Japan but more importantly, China. I also believe there is a war going on with the Elite/Illuminati and Asia. Its got so out of hand that we can see the breakdown even on our own Mainstream media, if we are to look for the clues and not listen to the lies. Finiancial and Health and Control is affecting the Chinese Popluce and the Chinese Secret Society's are getting a bit p*ss'd at the Illuminati/Elite and there war on depopulation, Desease and recently Earth Quake Attacks, which if we are to believe HARRP then god help China. A loosing battle i forsee.

Fulford is a member of a Chinese Secret Society who outnumber the Elite by 6million to a measly few thousand. Though this has never been made puplic even in the hidden papers of the Net, his information gives us clues. He exchanges information with the Illuminati and try's to come up with a result between the two. I fear the Illuminati are winning there control over China and Japan, if they succeed, the Secret Society's will pounce........Hard!!! Do i see this prediction? Indeed i do, given that times are getting worse with ALOT worse to come. They, the CSS's, will save us in many ways.

This has taken me 2 hours and 12 mins to get this far hahahaha

Ok round 11,

Ill finish of,

What do you see happening over the next year IP? Do you see any real craziness ahead?

Craziness is all in the head, usually brought on by Paranoia. Internet Forums and Discussion Boards can do that to a person if they dont keep and open mind about what they are reading/watching. I like to call it posative.

Again to keep this short, i CANT praise David Wilcock enough. Im coming up to my 37th birthday in July so ive lived long enough to experience enough religions and spritual paths.If havent lived it, ive researched it, with Ancient Texts/Civilizations being my favourite. Well, that and Illuminati research.

Hoping that your familur with David Wilcock's work that gets me of going round 12 lol

Our future is a posative one, without a doubt. Humanity is shifting rapidly to another new way of Life [ > insert your own spiritual path here < ] with a whole new awarness of what they want from THERE OWN lives. This fantastic journey started back in the late 90's and its been getting more present every year. I do believe this fits in with the 2012 theory, though only as far as Planetary Alignment. All the other 2012 doomsday theory's dont play part in this wonderful journey. Have you noticed how many threads there are on 2012 with most presenting that horrable word DOOM.........Paranoid Forum Geeks? [ no pun intended you'll understand ]

But, its not all good. Evil has to play its part before Good can finally lead us to a new, posative and loving way of live. Extreme Poverty, Desease [ Avian Flu? ] Floods, Extreme Huricanes and stinking weather will become more dominant over the next few years. Gotta take the ruff with the smooth if are to to win this war between Good [ us ] and the Elite/Illuminati. Are WE going to be able to stay focused enough to share the love with are fellow humans and animals, caring for there every need, in this dufficult time ahead???

As David Wilcock says - " we only need to be 51% on the posative ' need for others " side and we qualify to the next round " - and that would be, yep you guessed it, 4th and 5th density...........wooooo hooooo.

What a Journey its going to be, hard times yes, good times, very rewarding. What do humans love more than getting rewarded, there freedom. That is there reward

3hours then, huh thats not bad. Ya wanna see how much im NOT further on with my Blog lol.

Some good reading in that link i provided. Hope you learn something form it and share it with others.

IP

[edit on 1-3-2009 by InfoProvider]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoProvider
Sooooo,

Didnt you guys watch the whole interview [ ^ above ^ ]??

And whats with all the " putting the guy down "?

Doesnt anyone have any good points to discuss from the interview?

I believe 80% of what he says, past and present. The other 20% i believe is lies being told to him from different factions.

The reason he hasnt been killed of is because he's very well protected in Japan/China.

And yes, he speaks truth about the elite being wiped out if they take things to far. 6 million to 3 thousand!!

IP

Oooo, how moody i sound here. I do apologise for this early morning rant, sorry about that lol

IP

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
The always interesting Fulford returns for another interview with Rense.

25th Feb 09

Topics covered:

-What happened to the strange tumor in his spine
-The Mexican standoff over the world economy
-The Economic WWIII that began in 07
-The end of the unpopular current Japanese regime
-Splits at the very top of the elite
-Failiure of the most psychopathic members of the elite to maintain control of Earth through manipulation
-Threats from the worst faction of the Anglo-American elite
-Reiteration of his threat to kill the elite if they try and depopulate

Worth a listen. I went through a period of thinking Fulford was being fed too much disinfo. I think he's fairly credible now, despite what a lot of other people say.

That pic in your avy looks like the black ddeath ghost things in LOTR riding a black horse, only they are white and the horse is black.....Look hard enough and you will see it.

But yea never heard of this guy but from your post it sounds very interesting. Atleast the sort of stuff I'd want to hear about right now anyways.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hi IP,
Thanks for the info. I suppose we are all trawling through what we can find and trying to put the pieces together. I like David Wilcock a lot, and I find him very similar to Fulford. I think they are both mainly right. I am slightly worried by the way DW supports Obama so much, but who knows what's going on in the corridors of power now...
I like his positivity, and he was one of the first to suggest we could have some sort of renaisssance instead of Armageddon.
I have come to the conclusion lately that I should be spending less time on ATS, and more time examining my own fate and future.
It's fine to just drop links and expect people to do their own research, I do it myself, nothing wrong with that.
I hope you're right about Fulford and the CSS, I have followed the story from the start. I think there is definitely some truth to it, but the European Illuminati are feeding him disinfo and trying to woo him.
Who knows?
I agree with most of what you say, I dunno if Wilcock is right about the 51 per cent positivity, but it doesn't sound like a bad philosophy to follow anyway. I've noticed my life gets better when am more service to others oriented.
I think humanitiy's future is very bright, it just remains to see how much crap we inflict on ourselves before we realise our true destiny.
All the Best

Lucid Dreamer 85, I guess it does look like a black rider, but it's the Eagle Nebula, I think, from the Hubble site.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Great, I have been waiting for an update from this guy for a while now, since his interview with Project Camelot.

I can't view youtube vidoes here.... is there a link to the transcript you could please provide?

S & F

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Ain't no transcript, sorry
where are you with no youtube? China?
He's chatted with Rense every month for ages
Peace

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Hi

lol no in the UK but I can't view youtube videos on my work computer. I could use a proxy but don't want to risk being caught

No worries, I think I've found it. For anyone that's interested it can be found here: Link

[edit on 4-3-2009 by farther84]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join