It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird thing with this girl hapened to me...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I had a weird thing happen to me lately. There is this girl that I like that sits in the Library every morning. So I recently gave her a note telling her that I liked her and that she was pretty. As soon as I gave her that note, I knew her name instantly. And what's even more weird is that I had bought compaliblity survey results and her name came up as number 2 as a most likely canidate for me to date. I found out from some friends that her name was Sylvia or something. I have never heard her name until then and until I got that compalibilty survey. I somehow sensed that she was who she was. I even had a dream about her once. What is this? i she my soulmate or something? (Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section)

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Was it deja vu? i have tons of dream when im with girls that i have never seen before but as i live my life they seem to come into my life.....i dreamt my first love when i was in grade 7..... and i met her in grade 9...my dream showed me that she would be full of lies and deception and want my soul for devilish ways...im in college now and she wont leave me alone.....she has a boyfriend btw and still trys to talk to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
There’s just nothing like Spring time, budding trees and testosterone all shmooled up with a bit of mystery, a dash of anticipation and an added helping of excitement.
Who knows if this is your soul mate.
I don’t think it matters.
The point is, take it slow and easy and find out.
Enjoy the whole process of getting to know her, wooing her, enjoying her silence just as much as her speech, and remember to enjoy the time you’re apart, that yearning to be with her can be just as sweet as the time you’re together.
Love is such an incredible wonderful thing and I hope you both find it.
By the way...as a little hint.
So she doesn’t think you’re just kind’a geeky and can’t speak up - that you had to rely on a note to talk to her the first time?
Keep sending her little notes, tuck them into her books, hide them in areas she’s find them. ,make it kind of *your thing*.
If she had any misgiving at you sending her an *I like you* note - she’ll soon get over it realizing you like to give her little surprises that put a little mystery and excitement in her day and it wasn’t just you didn’t have the sack to speak up.

Best of luck to you!!!

peace

edit:

[edit on 28-2-2009 by silo13]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The whole "Soul Mate" thing is not too well understood.It is not always a good thing,just a heavy Karma work out.The attraction effect is not the whole picture,that is just to get you to assent to the next phase,whatever that may be,it needs your choice to manifest.That said,go for it.Remember,a field of merit means a one who takes a load of your accrued bad Karma off your hands.And it hurts.That is good.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
The whole "Soul Mate" thing is not too well understood.

Honestly, I think it's a bunch of malarky.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Pheromones translate into information

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaiden

You should make wild love to her and nibble her ear lobe.
Really its what you should do, get it over with, so you can move on from your fixation before the restraining orders come.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaiden

Well, maybe you are "just" Psychic? Could be.

Ofcourse your meeting could also be destined, and she may perhaps be either one of your Soulmates, or THE Soulmate.

Either way- Good Luck.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
when you spend real time talking to her you will know...me and mine even have alot of important dates in our whole lives that match up we have even been apart in other towns and answered each others thoughts. just remember we are human beings that can get sick or damaged and when you find your soulmate it may be difficult and they may need your help. we both come from a lifetime of abuse and have seen/done things i cannot speak of our lives have been very difficult and we are trying to be together through a rough time in the world today, clean up our past life pains and figure out what is the story of us its very breathtaking when it happens the realisation of finding eachother. i know that if we are really suppose to be together it will all work out. it doesnt hurt to see if its her...try to go s l o w and just enjoy eachother for a good while first . i really hope it goes well for you its a very special time

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Like attracts like, but the question is, is she attracted to you or not? Don't write her notes, that doesn't help women become more attracted to you.

new topics

top topics

join