It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Chasyb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hi all, here's my 'newbie' post

I've been a lurker on ATS for a few months now and and have finally decided to become part of the community. I'm not sure how much of a contribution I can make having read some of the excellent posts by other members, but we'll see how I go.

Brief bio: English, born in the late 1950's, father a career soldier so travelled around quite a bit while growing up, currently living in south east England. Spent a large part of my life involved with biker gangs getting drunk and doing drugs. Now I just like to work, play my Orc Hunter in WoW and surf t'internet.

I'm fascinated by all things UFO, ancient civilizations, NWO and big brother so I think I'll find something here to interest me

see you on the boards.

Chasyb

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. There's some gold here if you dig deep enough. If you get lost- find a member you like and check out their past posts. Be warned though, ATS becomes addictive after a while.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, ChasyB.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS.

Glad you finally joined us.

Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Chasyb

You have come to right place my friend, welcome to ATS the best website on the web! Since your interested in a lot of things I am, have a look at my signiture and click away at the links provided. I am sure you will like the reads!

Nice to meet ya!
~TheMythLives

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS!

top topics

join