It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making Obama the Sexy Messiah

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Check out this link.
www.realjewnews.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/> Here you'll see Obama posing as Mr. Stud, and see how the Zionist media is deliberately portraying him as the studly messiah.

Obama is a Zionist pawn, and being used to bewitch people while the Zionists steal us blind and use the military to conquer the world for Israel. Obama's handler is Rahm Emanuel, Mossad, dual-citizen Jew, Chicago Jewish Mafia. He pays no taxes. He is blatant in his defiance of law and decency, and is so secure in his evil power that recently he was cracking his knuckles in a private congressional meeting, and when Obama asked him to stop because it was distracting, Rahm saunted over to Obama and cracked his knuckles in his ear and said, "I'll do as I choose."

The message is loud and clear: Obama is a puppet, a manufactured sexy studly messiah.

www.realjewnews.com
www.realjewnews.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

[sorry I had the wrong link up before and got this thread off track, so this one now is the right one.]

Check out this link and the pics showing Obama the studly messiah. Texe Marrs said Obama will be placed in power as the god Osiris, who was sometimes portrayed as black, Obama, the black Pharaoh as Texe described. Pharaohs were believed to be reincarnations of Osiris, worshipped as gods.

Keep on reading through the site. Nathanael Kapner (former Talmudic Jew, now Christian) has possibly the best website on the entire Net. Loaded with pictures, punchy articles, and organized so you can find anything you want in a split second.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Of course he is a puppet, maybe not that kind of puppet but someone is pushing him along the way he's going.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
He's a tool. Absolutely. But I don't understand the title of this thread.
How do we get 'making Obama the sexy messiah' out of that?

(as for sexy - the guy is ugly - ears that stick out, skinny face, purple lips)

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
He's a tool. Absolutely. But I don't understand the title of this thread.
How do we get 'making Obama the sexy messiah' out of that?

(as for sexy - the guy is ugly - ears that stick out, skinny face, purple lips)

Read the link.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
Read the link.

I followed the link provided and all I got was a site that said stuff about Zionists trying to control the world ... world domination by zionists .. that sort of thing.

I'm missing something I guess.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
People always try so hard to draw obscure connexions but miss the easy ones. It makes me laugh!

Obama is a "messiah" perhaps, perhaps, perhaps, in some sense of the word. He's a distraction. The virile young king who comes from nowhere and is handed the Keys.

The similarity to Kennedy is eerie. Including the noble bloodline from a heathen shore. Obama is a student of history and besides, his genetic memory must be encoded with an instinct for the old rituals involving kings and their abrupt, flamboyant finales (best to be careful exactly what you say here but the meaning should be clear). Odd he'd even agree to do this job. Maybe he thinks it will end differently.

Obama is part of an orchestrated ceremony. He's the key prop, the most lavishly decorated and adored actor in a certain type of film. I can't say more but I assume you know what type.

Rock 'n roll. Deal with it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

I was also wondering where you got that. I looked at the site, but it wasn't a link to an article. The page looked pretty racist from reading the links that are there, so honestly, I'm not going digging through all that to find it myself.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Article

...Check this out, His roots are from irish and dark africa.....Aids was created for population control..just like drinking and smoking cigs.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by nibirusight]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
you know, the only people that have ever refered to him in that manner have all been republicans...what gives? i voted for him, but think of him as a president, not some sort of messiah. i have never heard that "phrasing" used by anyone that voted for him. he's a half-white, half-black man that won the presidency. the republicans seem to be the people that are elevating him to a god-like status.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
he can sway the crowd to his liking...notice how he pauses for the applause...like your suppose to clap for him...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
If he is a messiah, then he is a messiah of BS since that is mostly what comes out of his mouth. And he sure is full of it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
you know, the only people that have ever refered to him in that manner have all been republicans....

Someone else here tried to claim that.
It was proven to be false.

The messianic rhetoric comes from his disciples, and from Obama himself.

Obama - "I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal"

Obama - 'My hour has not yet arrived'

Donna Brazile called Obama a "metaphysical force".

The Washington Post, - "Obama is like the new wine."
(remember the biblical quote - new wine in old skin?)

Chris Matthews - "This is bigger than Kennedy. Obama comes along, and he seems to have the answers. This is the new testament."

No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger." --Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama." -- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."
-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"
-- Mark Morford

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..." -- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul" -- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear." -- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness" -- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century." -- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence." -- Eve Konstantine

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves." -- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind." -- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth." -- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan." -- Bill Rush

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
Read the link.

I followed the link provided and all I got was a site that said stuff about Zionists trying to control the world ... world domination by zionists .. that sort of thing.

I'm missing something I guess.

Darn.

Here's the link: www.realjewnews.com...

It came up wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You left out about how Obama is suppose to be like Moses. They stated that when he went into office. They said he was the greatest man since moses and that he would lead his people.

Moses lead his people out of Egypt. Where is Obama going to lead his people out of? The USA?

The bad thing is maybe that means he will lead all the government people out of the US and to safety while the rest of us parish maybe in war or something else.

Or the good news is maybe he will lead all of his followers out of the US. Then about 50% of the country will be gone, and no longer living on welfare. We can hope he will take the thieves, rapist, and ect, with him to.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Anybody check out the link again? I'm so sorry to have messed up my thread -- again.

I'm not having very good luck starting threads. I always mess them up, which is why I don't start many.

Maybe one day I'll get the hang of things. It should not be that hard. I thought I had the right link, but no. So here we are with a bunch of postings at the beginning of people wanting to know, huh?

Here's the right, correct link again. I'd still like to know what people think of this information.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Oh my God, this is one of the most idiotic propaganda websites that I have ever seen. Not only does the site manage to bash the Jews but also homosexuals. What is so sexy about his pictures? They're snapshots out of many things he was just in the action of doing. In one he's walking over a flower bed? So he's straddling the flowers?

JEWS HAVE USED A LIE to murder over 50 million Gentile babies since 1973 when the Supreme Court decided to grant the Jews their murderous demand in the Abortion-Rights case of Roe Vs Wade. Yes - over a half a million Gentile babies have been murdered by the “Jewish” decision of the Supreme Court Justices in theRoe Vs Wade case. Even today, there is a Jewish Pro-Abortionist feminist on the Supreme Court bench by the name of Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

Here's one of the less distorted views coming from that pathetic website. How are Jews responsible for abortions taking place? It is the pregnant women's decision whether she should keep the baby or not. The site is blaming Jews for the death of 50 million gentiles! WTF! If you actually believe this crap then you need to look long and hard at yourself in the mirror. What about the Jewish babies? I guess Jews are just killing gentiles, eh?

Obama is a Zionist pawn, and being used to bewitch people while the Zionists steal us blind and use the military to conquer the world for Israel. Obama's handler is Rahm Emanuel, Mossad, dual-citizen Jew, Chicago Jewish Mafia. He pays no taxes. He is blatant in his defiance of law and decency, and is so secure in his evil power that recently he was cracking his knuckles in a private congressional meeting, and when Obama asked him to stop because it was distracting, Rahm saunted over to Obama and cracked his knuckles in his ear and said, "I'll do as I choose."

You also lied in your post. Rahm never said that. Do you usually lie to persuade people to your ideologies?

Check out this link and the pics showing Obama the studly messiah. Texe Marrs said Obama will be placed in power as the god Osiris, who was sometimes portrayed as black, Obama, the black Pharaoh as Texe described. Pharaohs were believed to be reincarnations of Osiris, worshipped as gods.

So because someone said that, you believe it? Sorry I deal with facts, something your propaganda BS lacks. BIG TIME!

I'm sorry but you can't expect to be taken seriously when you post threads like this. Your credibility is tarnished. If you're taking a site like this seriously then you don't understand what a verifiable truth is, need to go on some serious anti-paranoia medication, or are prejudice. I think the ladder.

Hopefully this topic will be taken down on account of shear ignorance.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by JediRabbi]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If he's the sexy messiah, I'm the ugly step-sister.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediRabbi
Oh my God, this is one of the most idiotic propaganda websites that I have ever seen. Not only does the site manage to bash the Jews but also homosexuals. What is so sexy about his pictures? They're snapshots out of many things he was just in the action of doing. In one he's walking over a flower bed? So he's straddling the flowers?

This website of Brother Nathanel Kapner, RealJewNews.com, is far from idiotic, but truthful and accurate and it cuts to the chase. Furthermore, it's done by a former Talmudic Jew, blowing the whistle on the whole shebang.

As to your blowing off the photos used to demonstrate the subliminal propaganda message about our president being a studly messiah [that is deliberately being sold to the public by the Zionist media], I'm sure you must realize that editors [especially editors of Zionist publications interested in shaping public perceptions] don't just randomly publish random snapshots. If you truly do believe this, you should check out Codex Magica online, which is an encyclopedia of occultic signals, hand signs, logos, subliminal messaging in the popular media and advertising.

Mind control. You've seriously never heard of mind control, how it's done to keep the masses moving along quietly in the direction the elite want us to go?

We discussed this very subject concerning the pose of the First Lady on the Zionist owned Vogue cover of Michelle Obama with her el diablo and other occultic signals to the elite adepts that 'big killing to happen in March.'
www.abovetopsecret.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/> The shots that are put up in Zionist controlled magazines are chosen, sometimes deliberately distorted, to convey a subliminal message. And the point of this thread and the pictures given are examples of the messages the Zionist owned media is deliberately sending, in this case that President Obama is a Studly Messiah. This is what the Zionist controlled media wants the mass public to believe about Pres. Obama.

This is the reason for the subliminal portrayals of the halos and the "studly" poses promoted in the Jewish controlled media. Deliberate, not accidental, to control the dumb masses -- meaning us, the dumb goyim, subhuman, lacking in the specialness of the DNA markers and proper Talmudic and Cabalist instruction of the Chosen.

As to bashing homosexuals, I didn't see that. Bro. Kapner says the media deliberately tries to corrupt and pervert the sexuality of the populace. Homosexuality is a perversion of normal sexuality, as is pedophilia. Pedophilia is endorsed in the Talmud BTW. Are you here to also demand that we criticize pedophilia or its promotion? In point of fact, everybody knows our politicians are bisexual and into S&M and pedophilia, Satanism, torture, even and especially of children. (check out Ted Gunderson online, also watch the documentary Conspiracy of Silence online, also catch John DeCalb's Franklin Cover-up. The past administration, GWB, were flaming homosexuals, pedophiles, S&Ms, total general perverts that I wouldn't want to describe.

After Bill Clinton got caught in his sodomizing acts with Monica Lewinsky, a Talmudic Rabbi defended him, saying according to the Talmud Clinton had committed no sexual act of consequence, sodomy not being actual intercourse. This was picked up by school children across the nation who said, yeah, the president thinks it's okay, so let's do it.

Rahm never said that [I'll do what I want]. Do you usually lie to persuade people to your ideologies?

I've not found that he said those words, as I had heard, just demonstrated them loudly and rudely in front of key members of Congress by his actions. See below, a quote from Wayne Madsen Report
onlinejournal.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>.

Obama’s appearance at the Alfalfa Club dinner was yet another example of how he is being controlled by Emanuel. A week and a half ago, Emanuel was, according to a New York Times report, cracking his knuckles at a meeting in the Cabinet Room attended by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Cabinet officials, and senior White House staff. Obama asked Emanuel to stop, finding the practice annoying, whereupon Emanuel cracked his knuckle in Obama’s ear. The incident, far from a joke, was a message to all those present, especially Pelosi, as to who is in charge at the White House.

[quote by Salt of the Earth]

So because someone said that, you believe it? Sorry I deal with facts, something your propaganda BS lacks. BIG TIME!

I deal with facts too. Obviously my facts and your "facts" are not the same, nor I'm sure are our sources. The "someone" I quoted is someone I very highly respect. Texe Marrs is the foremost authority on the occult in the entire world, his writings and research voluminous, and his interest and talent in this subject going back to when he was a young man. Texe is a Christian with a Christian ministry working day and night to expose the truth about the New World Order and the Zionist occultic forces behind it.

Hopefully this topic will be taken down on account of shear ignorance.

Yes, the Jews are really good at censoring and getting threads stopped and people's voices stopped. They run crying to the Mods at the drop of a hat. They don't like their special selves to be criticized, but the Christians get reamed all over the board and nobody cares.

It's not enough that the Jews own the controlled media, now they want to come to the alternative media and try to silence the truth there as well.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

About the Obama Messiah thing, I noticed BET channel airing the Matrix pretty frequently now. Could be a coincidence but the instance I was watching they played that music video about Obama right after the movie (the my president is black one). Liking the dude is well and good but actively trying to portray him as The One, The Messiah, is lame.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222

About the Obama Messiah thing, I noticed BET channel airing the Matrix pretty frequently now. Could be a coincidence but the instance I was watching they played that music video about Obama right after the movie (the my president is black one). Liking the dude is well and good but actively trying to portray him as The One, The Messiah, is lame.

The subliminals are powerful. The halos are obvious, and you might even think, "Is that a halo?" Then you look closer and see, "Oh no, it's just the way the light is showing up in the photo," or, "oh no, it's just the way the presidential seal is lit up, oh okay." But many people don't bother to look closer, and subconsciously the picture is implanted, TextObama has a halo. It is mass hypnosis. The people who own the mags also own Obama, and this is deliberate, something they want. He is their man, and they put the words in his mouth, literally. It is to their interest ('their' being the Zionists, the offshore banksters who own it all) that the goyim subhumans begin to look upon Obama as a superhuman, a superstudly messiah. The more the populace can be encouraged to worship and adore him, the more they will blindly support him, follow his orders. And the zealot tattletale brigades can be erected, the American version of the khmer rouge, to send out to destroy the last vestiges of the American middle class.

This is not innocent media hype. There is a cruel and calculating and murderous method to the madness.

I recommend people pull up Agent Smith's latest thread on mind control and hypnosis and give it a look.
www.abovetopsecret.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join