It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who are Awake have no obligations to those who are asleep.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by manganesejolt
Let's just come out and admit that right now, and it will make all our lives much simpler.

When I was at Yale, I was part of a number of little groups, and one group was mentored by this old man (a retired professor in the history department) whose views really opened my eyes. He said "People who are Awake owe no more to those who slumber than the quick owe to the dead".

Some people spend so much time worrying about the "rights" of those who are too lazy or dull witted to catch on that they wind up making themselves miserable. Those of us who have wings were meant to soar, not to crawl along the ground with the rest of the cattle.

Many of the "conspiracies" painted in such sinister colors (the NWO, etc) will really be blessings for those of us who think and feel in full vibrant color and what becomes of those who see grey and eat gruel is of no consequence to us. All will be treated humanely so long as they cooperate, but those of us who have talent and insight will be rewarded. I tell you the truth.

It's like the so called "economic crisis". Those of us with any kind of foresight have been making the right kinds of investments (dumping real estate, buying precious metals) for some time now. If the hordes need to be brought to their knees for their own good, it's none of our affair. Similarly the use of religious and social issues to render more malleable the teeming masses is no vice, in the end it's for their own good.

I just want those of us who are Awake to feel no shame in it, to luxuriate in the radiance of full consciousness and to have faith that all works for the best of those who deserve it.

Take it from the longhaired libertarian.

Rock 'n roll.

This is the exact self absorbed attitude that is creating this society of one mans pain is another mans gain.

Opened your eyes? More like shovelled a tonne of sand over them.

You need to take a long hard look in the mirror.

Your ignorance has shocked me to say the least.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Is this for real or disinfo? You seem to be a real jerk for an Awakened one. Check the stars. So few for your rants, so many for the wise responses. I think you are way offbase at best and totally ignorant at worst.

God I used to consider myself a bit libertarian but if that's the message then eff that.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
On second thought, I have become certain that you are a sleeper, one of the unawakened. I certainly have no obligation to you, given what you've said.

Sleep on little dreamer. Your sand is running out!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I said it here before and I will say it again, a liberating quote for me was what Kira Raa said in over of her channels, something like, 'As you go to the 5th density there are those that choose to hold the 3rd foor density open for you, rejoice in their choice, and support them in it'.

I really like this channeling
www.newsforthesoul.com...

Originally posted by manganesejolt
I just want those of us who are Awake to feel no shame in it, to luxuriate in the radiance of full consciousness and to have faith that all works for the best of those who deserve it.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Responding to the query as to whether anyone else has infiltrated the Men’s Club Bohemian Grove site, the answer is AFFIRMATIVE. An employee named _Kyle_ managed to spy and secure five hours of recording via his video pen and take 50 photos in 2005, four years after Alex Jones and his cohort’s foray when they slipped past what Alex calls the Secret Service.

But security has been "improved" at the 2,700 acre Russian River, Sonoma County, CA, complex now replete with biometric screening since the year 2000 infiltration by Alex Jones.

According to a Wikipedia article, every Republican President since 1923 has been a member of BG (also some Democratic Presidents). The bibliography mentions a journalist had been to the event in 1989 and wrote an article

“Masters of the Universe go to Camp” in Spy Magazine.

Service staff do include females who are limited to being present in daylight hours and in areas close to the main gate.

Apparently, male and female prostitutes are allowed into the compound.

According to Jones, Dick Cheney was picked as the running mate of Bush, Jr. at the July, 2000, BG annual event

Per Wikipedia, many of the 118 camps are patrilineal where high level business and political alliances are formed. (No wonder women members are not allowed! They also were not allowed in Skull and Bones Society for years.)

The annual Bohemian Grove event has a characteristic ceremony held to conduct the CREMATION of CARE. As many as 1,500-2,000 world leaders attend the ritual which is often referred to as satanic on the net.

Inquiring minds should boogie search engines for:

"Bohemian Grove Employee Blows the Whistle on Inside Events"

to find an article about employee _Kyle_ .

The article written in 2005 also mentions that the Star Wars initiative was born at the Bohemian Grove (and, as was already mentioned, the Manhattan Project).

Jones mentions that Hitler was a Bohemian…. (Note that Jewish people were not allowed to be members of the Yale Skull and Bones Society for a long time per books published by TrineDay.com. Multiple connections exist among the Federal Reserve, the CIA, Skull and Bones and the Bohemian Club per research.)

Kyle’s video footage was incorporated in a revised version of “Dark Secrets of Bohemian Grove.”

Of particular interest in this macabre CREMATION OF CARE ceremony is the phrase in the article that says:

_The most famous ritual that occurs at the Grove every year is the Symbolic Pagan Worship of Molech – the ‘god’ of Child Sacrifice. A bound effigy is burned in a "Cremation of Care" ceremony under a 40 ft. Stone Owl._

CHILD SACRIFICE? sheez!

What are we missing on the evening news about the inner workings of the moribund ruling elite! Since most mainstream media is owned by five moguls down from 50 major owners, we probably won’t see BG highlighted as breaking news.

I had seen the FICTION version of the Bohemian Grove movie (a hilarious comedy which does include humping activity and raucous politicians).

After I had seen the fictional flick a few years ago (which I could not find in Rotten Tomatoes reviews), I conjectured that it was made to brainwash the public that the BG event was just a gaggle of bungling fools making getting loaded, making whoopee and spouting political diatribes. Yeah, right.

When viewing DARK SECRETS OF BOHEMIAN GROVE online videos, the 10 min. version is easier viewing than the one hour and especially the two hour version. It can also be ordered from PrisonPlanet.com or InfoWars.com

(Remember, the camera was not on a tripod!)

You can see the updated movie free:

THE ORDER OF DEATH

43 minutes, by Googling.

Or buy it at InforWars.com: go to SHOPPING CART and then to the RED STAR at bottom left of the page - other specials – then to the bottom of the next page to the FOUR DVD BLOWOUT SPECIAL for the movie:

The Order of Death.

Or see the “Reveal the New World Order Plan Special” for the “Order of Death” and other locations on the store site.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by manganesejolt

Some people spend so much time worrying about the "rights" of those who are too lazy or dull witted to catch on that they wind up making themselves miserable. Those of us who have wings were meant to soar, not to crawl along the ground with the rest of the cattle.
All people are not capable of understanding at a higher level. A basis for comparison could be like this: (not meaning to offend anyone) A chicken's IQ does not compare with a dog. A dog is capable of learning so much more. I had a pet chicken when I was a kid, and I loved that chicken as much as I did my dog!!
The point is..what is the use of being a higher advanced human, if you don't have compasion for those who cannot possible get there. You must care or you yourself are not awake either. You are only dreaming that you are awake.
If you are to soar, then you must pick up one who can not fly, and carry her or him on your back. It doesn't matter if they get it or not. YOU KNOW!!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
THat was my 1st post, so if I am riding on the back of one of you, don't dump me off yet. I may not have it all right yet, but this "chicken" is trying to learn.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I've never felt the need to post before...but this truly takes the cake.

The OP and anyone who agrees, whether serious or jokingly, are complete degenerate a**holes........and deep down they know it.

thnx

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Ivanofsky]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by manganesejolt

Hello all. I find this an enticing thread and it has caused me to join you on ATS.

I don't feel bound to saving the world and so I agree there are no obligations to the sleeping. I do feel obliged to be true to myself and so I use discretion and intuition and discuss alternative viewpoints mostly with those who have impressed me as being open to them. I've found most people rather easy to read in this regard. I don't proselytize and I don't hoard the information I think I've mastered.

That retired Yale professor apparently scattered his seeds on fertile ground. If your eyes were not opened by his views back then would you still "slumber"? Despite the prof's memorable quote I think he felt some obligation. If not why did he mentor in his retirement? Was everyone in this group open to his views? Were any of the participants "slumbering"? I think his message was more don't get bogged down rather than don't get involved.

manganesejolt, are you comfortable with your take on this? I find it uncomfortable "to luxuriate in the radiance of full consciousness" while ignoring from whence I came. I can't do it. I was not born awake and had numerous mentors in my life.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

This is the exact self absorbed attitude that is creating this society of one mans pain is another mans gain.

Opened your eyes? More like shovelled a tonne of sand over them.

You need to take a long hard look in the mirror.

Your ignorance has shocked me to say the least.

i think it isnt his ignorance, as much as lack of concern for weaklings that troubles you. there is absolutely nothing wrong with his thinking on the matter. It's quite possible he is absolutely right.... although a little hurtful to those who feel they are indeed in the position of those he is posting against.

But of all the people to take offense to his words, I would have believed that the people of this board would most agree. You all, of course, have been exacting in your ability to open the eyes of mine, and have given me so much opportunity to see past the veil we have been fitted.

I believe that most of what he is speaking of, is more of a way to not feel so empathetic to those around you who may question the way you think, when THE day comes. All of those people who look at us crazy when we try to help them. All those who feel we are the ones who are nuts.

I saw screw them too. This mindset has nothing to do with money, although having it kind of set you up for this thinking firstly. This mindset has everything to do with being there for your true calling. The ability to not break down and become functionless at the site of our entire existence changing.

So many of you who have posted negatively, have shown me that you directly associate yourself with those who do not see. We are all destined for greatness. That's what we are taught.

But so many instead refuse to be great. They abhor greatness, and see it as a sickness that causes people greif. They writhe in ever sinking ignorance and denial, and even crave it. If you don't believe me, watch jerry springer or go to wal-mart.

So many people pretend that they want out of this mess, and scream to the heavens for help. When that opportunity arises, they do not take the hand, they instead bite it.

So I ask, as the OP presented it, why should we continue to feel sorry for those around us that act in such a way? Why must we continue to suffer, because those who are too dense to see, chose to suffer?

The days are changing. All too quickly. All of you here know this, and indeed feel it in your bones. The winds of change are upon us. It will not be a calm breeze for those who don't know what's happening. It will be gail-force hell. Those of us who do know how to brace for impact, will be the ones running the show.

Hell if you so chose, just be the one that yells to those lesser men (and women
) when to brace. You don't have to ignore them if you don't want to. It's just.... why... after all this time that you've been telling them... would you want to save them? Just so you can say, "I told you so"?

let it all crash around us. we are not the constructors of this future. nor are we to blame. the system is wrong. we are stuck in the middle. dont be frightened. it will all be ok.

KEEP YOUR HEADS ABOVE WATER AND PAY ATTENTION.

and the moral of the whole post.

IF THOSE WHO SO CHOSE TO DIE, LET THEM.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
on a slightly related topic.

becoming a sociopath is quite possibly an evolutionary leap in humans.

the ability to climb to the top without empathy.
the ability to survive, after everyone has died.
to feel that the self is the most successful unit.
to know that no matter what, you did what you wanted and can blame no others.

doesnt mean you kill without reason.

edit: but you can

(just kidding! RELAX lol)

Oh also to those who get themselves so worked up over this site. CHILL OUT, and dont worry so much about being right. besides, isnt fighting on the internet like competing in the special olympics - even if you win you're still retarded?

[edit on 4-3-2009 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

I've experimentally thought along those lines before, but it always felt wrong.

To become a sociopath is to lose the ability to interface with other humans. The result is not evolution, it's to become feral, to embrace a negative dynamic. You see, sociopaths add nothing to society, they don't know how to work, how to make their efforts work for the whole, they don't have that ability. So they consume the resources of the society they are in. And, as we see now, it comes to a point where there the whole survivability of the system is put in question.

Sorry, but I am sure it's not an evolution, it's something we have to shed if we are to become truely advanced beings. Because I do not conceive of an advanced being that cannot love. Sure, a few might know how to use technology, but without love, without a motivation to create they will always end up destroying instead of building.

No, sociopathy is the downward spiral, not the upward. It might feel like a step forward when somebody else is doing one's work, but at the end of the day they will stop doing it, either because the sociopath has worn them out to the point the system crumbles or to the point that they can't take it anymore and get rid of the sociopath.

I think this is more or less a stable dynamic in the fractal structure of nature. Time will tell how right I am.

Edit: the point of these discussions, for me at least, is not to "win", it's to find truth through knowledge. This is of course a personal path, and I'm not here to bludgeon anyone into my way of thinking, but I do like to think I can help people see a bit more of truth, even though I don't see all of it myself

And the comment about the special olympics was distastefull. Perhaps you don't have any empathy yourself? Just because someone has a problem does not mean he is a loser. Life is not a competition, that in itself is a psychopathic framework for a society and self destructive. Sometimes it is good enough just to participate.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Zepherian]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
If you are truly enjoying your enlightenment and awareness, with no concern for humanity living by the billions under a steep sentence of poverty, infanticide, exploitation and slavery by the cartel, then you cannot say you are truly awake. We aren't being called to wake up for ourselves. Those who can see are on active duty!

It's easy to fall into no responsibility for those asleep. But I say if I am awake, I have felt the pain of those in a deep slumber. Let all be liberated into full consciousness.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
How do you discriminate between someone who is "awake" and someone who is not?

Is it that people who share your beliefs are then "awake"? And those who don't are "asleep"?

From reading some of the posts it seems like being "awake" means either being born into money, or acquiring money and all of the freedoms and benefits of it.

"some people are meant to be laborers..." is what I read in one post. In my opinion most people who are laborers would rather do something else, but they have to provide for their families. I know many people who are "laborers" who are very intelligent, more so than the people I knew in college including the professors.

The OP and many posters in this thread come off as a snobs and jerks.

You might think you're "awake" and therefor "special", but a lot of you have a lot of "growing up" to do. You need some real life experiences.

Not everything revolves around your pot induced beliefs. Real life doesn't care about your beliefs no matter what ivy league school you attended or how profound you and your friends think they are.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

You might think you're "awake" and therefor "special", but a lot of you have a lot of "growing up" to do. You need some real life experiences. Not everything revolves around your pot induced beliefs. Real life doesn't care about your beliefs no matter what ivy league school you attended or how profound you and your friends think they are.

Yes. Only experience can confirm or annihilate one's beliefs.

The one who sees all as one and same Personality is awake.
As Kant said, in his Categorical Imperative:

"Act in such a way that you treat humanity, whether in your own person or in the person of any other, always at the same time as an end and never merely as a means to an end."

I'm not sure he used "humanity". I think he used "sentient beings"...

"End" meaning "purpose".

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Awake is not about beliefs, it's about knowledge. A basis of knowledge will feed a belief system, but that dosen't mean it's all subjectivism. There is something very objective about the awareness of the death culture we are living in.

It seems snobish to someone who is not aware to the same extent as another, but they are in denial of what is being told them. Being awake is to see the lies. Being asleep is to live them. There is no subjectivism here. Some of us are lied to, some of us have seen through the lies into a glimpse of a deeper reality being kept from us.

It's up to you to make the effort to expand your knowledge base and open your mind to the possibility... or not. We can just state our position, and I don't think there is any arrogance and snobbery in that.

Now, discarding humanity is indeed arrogant and snobish, and that is the premisse of the OP.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Now, discarding humanity is indeed arrogant and snobish, and that is the premisse of the OP.

Yeah, that's what I'm referring to as being "snobbish".

Of course knowledge (or a lack of it) forms your beliefs, it doesn't mean that your beliefs are true, or that your knowledge is accurate.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

It is easy if you make distinction between knowledge and belief.
Knowledge is based on clear insight which doesn't need proof.
This can never be confirmed by reason, therefore the confusion. Reason relativizes everything.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I just wanted to add that I think people's beliefs are based more on perception, personal perception, more so than knowledge. Wisdom is based on knowledge.

In any case, because you might be a laborer or not has nothing to do with knowing that many things in our lives are phoney (fake), and that we're being manipulated often.

Belief: Why do you think these things are happening? That is based on your perception and is very subjective.

If the reason I believe these things are happening differs from your reasons will you think I am "asleep" (or would I think you are "asleep").

Anyway, I know many people who are laborers, poor people with little education, who have educated themselves and who know as common knowledge that life is filled with many phoney and manipulative elements.

My point is it's not such a "special" thing to know this. You're not so special because you are also aware of these things.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Belief: Why do you think these things are happening? That is based on your perception and is very subjective.

If the reason I believe these things are happening differs from your reasons will you think I am "asleep" (or would I think you are "asleep").

These things are happening only because of ignorance. When you know "how" it happens, you have knowledge which will save you from being manipulated. And also from manipulating others, just because you "know better". True knowledge, being your experience, will not allow you to resort to manipulation. You simply can't go against yourself, because your knowledge is yourself.

But you will see it a very big problem to help others if they can't discern who is "really" awake and who is faking it. They will not be able to recognize you and you will need to invest lots of energy to gain their trust.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join