It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who are Awake have no obligations to those who are asleep.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Let's just come out and admit that right now, and it will make all our lives much simpler.

When I was at Yale, I was part of a number of little groups, and one group was mentored by this old man (a retired professor in the history department) whose views really opened my eyes. He said "People who are Awake owe no more to those who slumber than the quick owe to the dead".

Some people spend so much time worrying about the "rights" of those who are too lazy or dull witted to catch on that they wind up making themselves miserable. Those of us who have wings were meant to soar, not to crawl along the ground with the rest of the cattle.

Many of the "conspiracies" painted in such sinister colors (the NWO, etc) will really be blessings for those of us who think and feel in full vibrant color and what becomes of those who see grey and eat gruel is of no consequence to us. All will be treated humanely so long as they cooperate, but those of us who have talent and insight will be rewarded. I tell you the truth.

It's like the so called "economic crisis". Those of us with any kind of foresight have been making the right kinds of investments (dumping real estate, buying precious metals) for some time now. If the hordes need to be brought to their knees for their own good, it's none of our affair. Similarly the use of religious and social issues to render more malleable the teeming masses is no vice, in the end it's for their own good.

I just want those of us who are Awake to feel no shame in it, to luxuriate in the radiance of full consciousness and to have faith that all works for the best of those who deserve it.

Take it from the longhaired libertarian.

Rock 'n roll.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Thank you for your profound words. This is refreshing , you have liberated me a little more.

Now if only I could heal from all the darkness that stalks me

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
And on that topic. Who needs police? lets just fend for ourselves. Or roads or products basically anything constructed not by you. Survival of the fittest you know

Sounds like you blame poor people for being poor. We didn't get to were we are today if we didn't look out for one another. Even those who seem like there just sleeping :S

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Yes My Friend, We call this the Dead life.....

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The thing is that even though we have wings to soar on, if we did those around us would weigh us down and cause us to crash with great force.

For instance I want my family to have wings as well but they do not and I have to fight to keep them aloft in these times, I am afraid to soar without my family, they have given me so much. That includes the ability to let my wings grow.

Also there are persons out there that wish to cut my wings off. Agents of the NWO if you will. If we soar to high and are seen by those persons they will shoot us down catch us and cage us.

I do truly hope there will be a day when I can soar without consequence, but in these hard times I cannot so I pretend I have no wings and secretly speak with others who have wings and the same wishes to soar with me (ATS and other sites.)

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Tentickles]

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Tentickles]

+93 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This just in: university mind slave tries to justify the status quo. Other university mind slaves agree with him.

This thread is nothing but a pathetic ego infused atempt to justify selfishness. The OP is probably feeling dead inside, having lost the true meaning of his humanity.

People, that are people, owe it to each other to help the community. People, that are parasites (and here we have most of the supposedly 'higher educated') just leech off the system.

Here's the shocker, if your philosophy wins your world will die too. Because parasites can't survive without the host they invariably kill. If the NWO order scenario wins it won't last 1000 years, the tyranny will be so great it will collapse under it's own evil in just a few short generations. You cannot build a civilization on selfishness, it's a negative energy, it consumes. Just looking around with open eyes shows this. That the OP can't see it makes me think he's not as awake as he thinks he is, just leaning towards the dark side because it makes him feel better than everyone else, which is one of the root psychological problems of the current social meltdown.

If the NWO wins then we're back to rubbing sticks together.

Sorry for the harsh words, but you're grasping at straws here.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
This just in: university mind slave tries to justify the status quo. Other university mind slaves agree with him.

This thread is nothing but a pathetic ego infused atempt to justify selfishness. The OP is probably feeling dead inside, having lost the true meaning of his humanity.

People, that are people, owe it to each other to help the community. People, that are parasites (and here we have most of the supposedly 'higher educated') just leech off the system.

Here's the shocker, if your philosophy wins your world will die too. Because parasites can't survive without the host they invariably kill. If the NWO order scenario wins it won't last 1000 years, the tyranny will be so great it will collapse under it's own evil in just a few short generations. You cannot build a civilization on selfishness, it's a negative energy, it consumes. Just looking around with open eyes shows this. That the OP can't see it makes me think he's not as awake as he thinks he is, just leaning towards the dark side because it makes him feel better than everyone else, which is one of the root psychological problems of the current social meltdown.

If the NWO wins then we're back to rubbing sticks together.

Sorry for the harsh words, but you're grasping at straws here.

Oh you poor dear. Strutting and shuffling in the prison of your own brain. Like the prisoners of Tamurlane (that's Genghis Khan, je suppose, to you) braining themselves against their own cages because there was nothing left to do.

The "New World Order" ain't new, chief. The same families and bloodlines, the same natural aristocracy (some "college mind slaves" or whatever, others, like Bill Gates, brilliant dropouts but never burnouts) has propped up and animated the world from time immemorial. The only impending difference is that the props will finally be taken away and everything will be seen for what it is.

Those of us who are Awake owe nothing to those who have been unable to wake up before now and should certainly feel no guilt at finally being able to accept the rewards at long last that we have always deserved for our sacrifices. We have been paying for the sleeping world forever, it's time we finally took ownership.

+36 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
If you are truly enjoying your enlightenment and awareness, with no concern for humanity living by the billions under a steep sentence of poverty, infanticide, exploitation and slavery by the cartel, then you cannot say you are truly awake. We aren't being called to wake up for ourselves. Those who can see are on active duty!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
If you are truly enjoying your enlightenment and awareness, with no concern for humanity living by the billions under a steep sentence of poverty, infanticide, exploitation and slavery by the cartel, then you cannot say you are truly awake. We aren't being called to wake up for ourselves. Those who can see are on active duty!

I also love a nice piece of Chateaubriand steak and wearing leather. Well, I like it best when the girl is wearing leather, but I'm generally pro-leather.

Compared to those of us who are Awake, those who are asleep feel and experience as little as a cow. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but that's how it is.

Some are born for a life as labourers or as fodder. Some are born to be sacrificed. Cows are born to become delicious steaks and shiny boots. This is how things are, and the sooner those with eyes to see can accept this the easier it will be for everybody.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Jeah but how long can one keep going against the stream to wake people up.

Overall, it cost me nothing but trouble.

People are ready when they are ready.

If they are not, nothing you say will reach them.

I'm beginning to realize that the sheeple are in fact the problem.

Not those evil elites.

Those people are bad, but they can only operate with the consent of the sheeple.

Because of their ignorance and apathy.

The war is fought over the sheeple's minds.

I've done my best trying to "save" people.

They're on their own now, they're just not ready.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
reply to post by mystiq

Not those evil elites.

Those people are bad, but they can only operate with the consent of the sheeple.

Amen.

You are your only obligation. Those of us who are Awake owe nothing to the slumbering herds and should feel nothing for them.

There is no need to "save the world". The world is already in the hands of those who deserve it, those who can run it best, and that will become increasingly obvious in the coming months. The grubsucking masses will come to accept this, or become part of coming pawn exchange/sacrifice.

The WideAwakes will naturally know what to do when it is time to do it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
reply to post by mystiq

Not those evil elites.

Slaves are the worshipers and guardians of slave masters. It is a fact.
Their defense is impenetrable.
Those who have wings, fly away from them.
Who wants to follow, must grow wings too.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
My perception of what you are saying is that we are not obligated to let our self be drained by dayly agents of darkness or to indulge anyone who refuses to take responsability for themselves.

I find that, the more I limit my contacts with pshycopaths and their organizations, the more I can heal.
Being in my light is the only way I can truly help someone else.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
My perception of what you are saying is that we are not obligated to let our self be drained by dayly agents of darkness or to indulge anyone who refuses to take responsability for themselves.

I find that, the more I limit my contacts with pshycopaths and their organizations, the more I can heal.

I agree.
Be true to yourself and give an impeccable example. That is all you can do. You can't be responsible for others. That's exactly what "they" do, and the results are catastrophic.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well, I guess we don't have obligations, but we should still want to wake up all people who are dead inside. I've only met a few people who I would consider to be working or above the system. I would say that I am kinda on the line between mindless cattle and soaring eagle. I still have the option of choosing one or the other because I am not too old yet. The cattle life is safer but less fun. Anyways, I just think the cattle are people who didn't have the same opportunities or experiences to help them realize that safe is not always better, and people like the OP could still try to help the zombies by telling them how he realized that he didn't have to stay mindless.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers

Creativity has always been, will always be, respected.

The enemies of creativity and inspiration have always been the masses, those who want to deaden and desiccate until everybody is as dull as they are. When has art or creativity or individuality ever been respected by the shambling slobs?

Those who have the vision and insight to follow their own rhythms and find their own voices will be far more free than ever so to do. They need only take care not to attach themselves too much in thought, word, or deed to the sleeping, the undeserving, the doomed.

It is infinitely liberating for those whose brains remain on the brink of nameless bliss no brain could bear.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
as was mentioned before we cant do this on our own. we need to wake the sheeple up, the problem is how. i dont think leaving them to their own devices is helpful they are too distracted with the rat race to care about the subtle mysteries of life. having said that i am also sick of trying to wake people up.

BUT at the end of the day we all have a part to play an i truly believe mine is that of the teacher. i will try to wake as many people as i can. and i have at least reached a few and made them think. if i can influence someones life in a positive manner then my existence on this planet has not been for naught.

whats the point of flying if you have no where to go and no one to fly with.

feel sympathy for the blind heard, for all you know the person you save might be your savior one day.

i have been given a choice and i choose to stay and help.

running away is the cowards choice

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
We are known as "Time Bangers".....

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
All we can do is keeping on purifying ourselves and hope that we can raise the mass consciousness to the point of critical mass.

I'm not speaking to them about this stuff on an verbal level anymore, only to those that show interest themselves.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Much will happen in the next 18 months, some of it will seem terrifying. The important thing that all who are Awake must remember is that simply stepping back and allowing what needs to happen to happen will remain an option.

Involvement and interference will be uncomfortable and unpleasant, but allowing events to take their course will be easier and, in the end, the result will be a much better society.

Those who say they want to "teach" the cattle or minister to dry bones think they are speaking out of a sense of peace love and understanding. But please understand that you will be better off a year and a half from now than you are right now, if you remain awake and understand what is going on.

It is not worth making yourself miserable for those who are asleep. You owe them no more allegiance than the quick owe to the dead, than the eagle owes to an insect.

If you just keep that in mind, everything will be cool and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join