It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: We killed a million Iraqis and that pleased bin Laden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Take a deep breath and come back to reality. Let me clear some things up for you, as I don't know how it feels to run my mouth about Satan, Masons, and campaign contributions, but it looks fairly embarrassing. Let me help you. Call it a goodwork..

You cannot keep and use campaign contributions for personal use. You can't use your presidential take to run in another position in another branch of government.

Also, Masons don't have anything to do with Satan worship, and by no way is there a vast cult conspiracy no matter how much you want that to be the "answer" to all things unknown. I wish more than anything almost that dumb people would understand this.

Real knowledge is so much more rewarding, but it actually requires you to search, discover, and learn.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues

You cannot keep and use campaign contributions for personal use. You can't use your presidential take to run in another position in another branch of government.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, sounds like Paultard propaganda you're repeating. You most definitely can. Not only can you use the leftover unused money from one campaign to run in another, but you can also donate that money to others to use for their campaigns, and you can also use the money to start up a PAC, which is what Ron Paul did, his Campaign for Liberty, of which somebody just called me the other day asking me to donate.

Pat Buchanan did the exact same thing in his "run" for the presidency, raised a lot of money, dropped out, used the money to start a foundation for his "ideas." Then you hire your family and friends and suck up all the money, start fundraising to raise more, ad infinitum.

Wake up.

The rest of your post is wrong too, but I'm not getting into it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
For RP to say that America killed millions in Iraq for removing Saddam is just like saying we killed millions in Darfur for not going there to stop the genocide. Yes people died at the hands of Americans, but those deaths are about 10% of what the Iraqi people did to themselves, al-Qaida, and other groups killed. To measure what the US did in the war against the 10 years of sanctions that Clinton imposed the sanctions did far more damage and contributed to far more deaths than this war these last 8 years.

The big difference is that the Iraqi people have a chance now where under Saddam they didn’t, and to think of what that country would be like with 8 more years of sanctions AND Saddam still there, it would resemble the deaths and despair that we see in Darfur today in many ways.

This is not saying I agreed with the war for the cost was too high for America in many ways to justify it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Iraq was not bad off really. They were a modern country, with jobs and schools, and the people had homes and families, and water to drink, food to eat, sewers that worked, thriving cities and culture.

Now it's destruction, death and depleted uranium.

All those people want from us to to just please, please leave.

Saddam was bad, but so are all our leaders. They are all a den of vipers, and Saddam was put in power by our own government. THey are just a bunch of mafiosos who get into turf wars sometimes.

The people suffer everywhere, and we will suffer here as well.

Enough of the phony War on Terror.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
Iraq was not bad off really. They were a modern country, with jobs and schools, and the people had homes and families, and water to drink, food to eat, sewers that worked, thriving cities and culture.

Actually it wasn't, and I spent two years of my life over there...where do you get your information. I also flew those ten years throughout the 90s supporting the sanctions and no fly zones, so my information is rather personal. But here below is some empirical data that doesn’t support your views.

Even when you add up all the war torn, Al-Qaeda and sectarian violence it doesn't equal what the sanctions did.

CIA World Fact book…

Life expectancy at birth
2008: 69.62
2005: 68.7
2000: 66.53
1998: 66.52

Infant mortality rate:
2008: 45.43 deaths/1,000 live births
1998: 62.41 death/1,000 live births

Death rate:
2008 5.14 deaths/1,000 population
1998: 6.57 deaths/1,000 population

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Actually it wasn't, and I spent two years of my life over there...where do you get your information. I also flew those ten years throughout the 90s supporting the sanctions and no fly zones, so my information is rather personal. But here below is some empirical data that doesn’t support your views.

Even when you add up all the war torn, Al-Qaeda and sectarian violence it doesn't equal what the sanctions did.

CIA World Fact book…

Life expectancy at birth
2008: 69.62
2005: 68.7
2000: 66.53
1998: 66.52

Infant mortality rate:
2008: 45.43 deaths/1,000 live births
1998: 62.41 death/1,000 live births

Death rate:
2008 5.14 deaths/1,000 population
1998: 6.57 deaths/1,000 population

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Xtrozero]

The sanctions were wrong too. We murdered those people with sanctions, and now we murder them with shock and awe and house to house and torture dungeons and water boarding and raping kids with large objects dripping in battery acid.

Maybe this is part of the plan also, to get Americans to hate their own country so we will be glad to have a world government.

I still love my Republic and its constitution, this land, and I just want the killing to stop and the foreign banksters to butt out, and for Israel to back off and get out of our government, for somebody to take their nukes away from them and give the land back to Palestine. They can have Gaza since they want to be there all the time occupying it anyway.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ron Paul is probably the ONLY ONE who understands the Iraqi occupation was unrelated to the war on terror. !!! Where the hell have YOU been?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Osama bin Laden is dead, murdered (according to Bhuto, later assassinated [no culprit found]). There is no evidence supporting any claim to Osama Bin Laden's continuing existence.

It pleases only those who profit from the businesses surrounding War. The military industrial complex is Quo Bono, in this situation, and I'm sure that Ron Paul supporters can agree with me, on this.

Remember, that the U.S. supported Saddam Hussein, before the 1990's, and we MADE the "bad-guy" who he was. The same with Osama Bin Laden! This is all because the military-industrial complex is funded by Zionists, ran by Masons, and is the most oil-hungry establishment on the face of the earth and seas (Terra).

If you think, for one minute, that these wealthy-elite have morals, then you need to watch "Taken", the movie, and get a grip on reality. They deal in anything that profits them, (from Bush's coc aine cartel, to the Arab Sheiks' prostitution rings, to Asia and Europe's illegal weapons dealing) [sex, drugs, violence, and rock-and-roll (CIA psy-ops)] and the most profits can be made through profiting from criminals and continuing conflicts.

PEOPLE, that is citizens, don't want war, simply justice. This is why money is not the currency of Law, but rather, Logic. Tell your children to avoid military service at all costs. (This, coming from a man with a long-line of military service members in the family) The just Wars are not being fought, and the profiteers are quickly establishing a Plutocracy to keep you from knowing that.

DENY IGNORANCE!
O-315

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I see where you are coming from now.
You're upset that Paul does not support your point of view that 9/11 was a complete inside job. That there were not squibs in the buildings, etc.
A lot of of "truthers" felt that way, when he distanced himself from that perspective.
All he expected was to shed a little more light on why 9/11 happened.
He called it blowback. But for some reason, the 9/11 truth movement interpreted his point of view as a deep dark envelope of conspiracy that ended in a government directed catastrophe.
The truth movement "latched on" to Paul, because of his more honest take on the chain of events. They sorely misinterpreted his stance, and who's fault is that?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt

I see where you are coming from now.
You're upset that Paul does not support your point of view that 9/11 was a complete inside job.

Support? He is an active disinformation agent on behalf of the NWO, a minion, promoting the idea that 9/11 was the work of bin Laden the boogeyman, directing a few Arabs with boxcutters. And when the Zionist holocaust begins he will retreat to a DUMB with his Illuminati friends and toast their success in destroying the earth and killing off the world's population.

He's a liar, a thief, a Freemason bone-counter who waves the el diablo as arrogantly as his Skull and Bonesman buddy GWB. He walks on the Bill Marr TV show, a fellow Freemason, and shakes hands with everybody in front of millions of viewers, big as life using the Masonic handshake, with a satisfied smirk on his face, like he's Mr. Big Stuff.

He is just a skinny little man who lies a lot, steals a lot, makes a lot of shady deals with his shady mafioso Illuminati friends, and pretends to be a good guy.

Why Alex Jones ever got involved with this creep I do not know.

I case you didn't guess this already, I absolutely despise Ron Paul. If you only knew how much so many young families sacrificed, literally sending him their rent checks, because they believed his lies, and he took that money and ran off to run for Congress, and now has a "foundation" to spend the rest of the leftover presidential donations and from which he calls people on the phone to harass them and beg for more money to spread his "ideas."

Ron Paul is a media creation. Ron Paul was tapped to lead any third party effort off the cliff, and that he did, led it off and kept it from crawling back up to start over.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
For RP to say that America killed millions in Iraq for removing Saddam is just like saying we killed millions in Darfur for not going there to stop the genocide. Yes people died at the hands of Americans, but those deaths are about 10% of what the Iraqi people did to themselves, al-Qaida, and other groups killed. To measure what the US did in the war against the 10 years of sanctions that Clinton imposed the sanctions did far more damage and contributed to far more deaths than this war these last 8 years.

STOP bullpooping all over this thread
Your paragraph bascially like this
"a kid saying but I only did it cus he made me do it"
"Well if he didnt say boo, I wouldn't say ahhh"
But he hit me first, so i was like... ok to hit him back"
I really didn't mean it sir"

This really gets n my nerves. Grow up and snap back in reality. Stop making excuses for war. You don't even know in the slightest idea your governmetn went to war. Your first paragraph proves how little you actually know
First step, stop watching the T.V pulease, just try.

Your also VERY wrong on your comparision of Saddam Iraq to Bush holding Iraq. Saddam killed MAX 400,000 in his whole time in Iraq. He actually fought terrorists too. The weapons he had were given by your country. He was an ally even when he was killing his own people

So don't start this cry wolf nonsense.
Ge yourself educaed on this topic, before you go off on mumble.

Clinton and Bush is the same thing, both puppets. Wake up.

The big difference is that the Iraqi people have a chance now where under Saddam they didn’t, and to think of what that country would be like with 8 more years of sanctions AND Saddam still there, it would resemble the deaths and despair that we see in Darfur today in many ways.

Where the hell do you get this mumble from? Seriously where the hell do you get it from?

I seriously am so fuming with this utter rubbish.

This is not saying I agreed with the war for the cost was too high for America in many ways to justify it.
If you didnt agree with it, why make excusses for it with conclsions of silly non facts to further justify the war.

Your post is unbelievably, biased, hypocritical, lacking in any knowledge of this subject and to be quite blunt nonsense.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by universe attracts wisdom]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by universe attracts wisdom

STOP bullpooping all over this thread
Your paragraph bascially like this
"a kid saying but I only did it cus he made me do it"
"Well if he didnt say boo, I wouldn't say ahhh"
But he hit me first, so i was like... ok to hit him back"
I really didn't mean it sir"

I'm making no excuses here. Removing Saddam for whatever reason you would like to pick is what America did. Removing a dictator that “only killed 400,000” (I would argue that is on the low side) A dictator that provided only his party, the minority, a good life, a dictator who was willing to attack and invade any county he thought he could take, a dictator who was willing to us WMD on his own people…

This really gets n my nerves. Grow up and snap back in reality. Stop making excuses for war. You don't even know in the slightest idea your governmetn went to war. Your first paragraph proves how little you actually know
First step, stop watching the T.V pulease, just try.

The "war" did not kill millions or even 20,000. The aftermath of how the Iraqis handled Saddam gone sure killed a lot and not at the hands of the US.

Your also VERY wrong on your comparision of Saddam Iraq to Bush holding Iraq. Saddam killed MAX 400,000 in his whole time in Iraq. He actually fought terrorists too. The weapons he had were given by your country. He was an ally even when he was killing his own people

Have you ever thought that there are countries and groups that did not want to see the US successful, and do not want America to leave?

Iran would love to see us leave Iraq in turmoil and they have worked hard to make that happen. There are future Saddams that would love to fill the void created in his removal instead of a democracy. There groups that want to force America to stay there so they have an “evil” to fight and blame. Eight years after Saddam’s removal has all this in play as why we are still there and are finally reaching the point that we can leave the country in a stable condition.

So don't start this cry wolf nonsense.
Ge yourself educaed on this topic, before you go off on mumble.

Clinton and Bush is the same thing, both puppets. Wake up.

Ah...ok NWO...I get your point...

So where do I get "educaed" to be more like you?

Your post is unbelievably, biased, hypocritical, lacking in any knowledge of this subject and to be quite blunt nonsense.

So are you saying mine is based on reality? Not sure what yours is based on since you tend to be all pissed off and fail to post your point of view.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The sanctions were wrong too. We murdered those people with sanctions, and now we murder them with shock and awe and house to house and torture dungeons and water boarding and raping kids with large objects dripping in battery acid.

Ah yes...the old object dipped in battery acid trick...

I still love my Republic and its constitution, this land, and I just want the killing to stop and the foreign banksters to butt out, and for Israel to back off and get out of our government, for somebody to take their nukes away from them and give the land back to Palestine. They can have Gaza since they want to be there all the time occupying it anyway.

I would love a world with no Darfurs, Saddams, nukes and every other screwed up thing that is wrong with it, BUT guess what they are here to stay…get use to it.

Millions will be killed whether the US has a hand in it or not. Every country wants to force America's direction, Middle East is a really messed up place whether we are there or not, so is Africa, South/central America and Much of the far east...

These are constants that we need to deal with and there is no way stopping it. They will happen and continue to be totally messed up. The only thing America can do is try to limit the effects on America, and our involvement in Iraq was an obvious poor choice.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Xtrozero]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join