It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: We killed a million Iraqis and that pleased bin Laden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Ron Paul: We killed a million Iraqis and that pleased bin Laden

rawstory.com

Paul noted that George Bush ran in 2000 on a pledge to end Bill Clinton's nation-building, but then he "joined the idea that the American taxpayers -- you -- have an obligation to take care of everybody and police the world."

"This is literally what bankrupts the country," Paul complained. "It costs us a trillion dollars a year to take care of our foreign policy, and that cannot last."

"The person most pleased with our foreign policy is Osama bin Laden," Paul went on. "He said, 'I'm going to get you to come over here and we'll fight you on our sand, and we will do what we did to the Soviets.' ... He said he will do the same thing, he will eventually bankrupt this country."

"So yeah," Paul acknowledged. "We want to get rid of a bad guy in Iraq -- we did. But ... another one million Iraqis got killed. Believe me, they weren't all terrorists. ... But nevertheless, it pleased Osama bin Laden."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
"Paul concluded by criticizing President Obama for proposing to send another 17,000 troops to Afghanistan. "Don't we know anything about history?" he asked. "It is bankrupting our country. It will end ... because we can't afford it. ... That's what the financial crisis is telling us. ... and the sooner we realize that the better."

When will we stop the nation building that is bankrupting our country? Dont you think our military is tired of saving face?

How many more wars are we going to start before China owns the US?

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Ron Paul is a very smart man but what he doesn't understand (or maybe he does? but won't accept) is that Iraq never had anything to do with the so called "War on Terror". There were a number of other very good reasons we had to be in Iraq to extend our American Empire and the fact that we had to sell the war to the herds as being related to 9/11 somehow was just the way it was packaged.

The war in Iraq has prepared the indolent, slumbering masses for changes that are going to be coming soon in the way we are governed.

I think by now everybody understands the Iraqi occupation was unrelated to the war on terror. It was related to shoring up imperial territorial needs and also to culling the herd out a bit. We are still woefully overpopulated, but the economic "crisis" will take care of some of that.

The point I guess is that Ron Paul is either not as smart as I gave him credit for being or else he's just not onboard with what needs to be done in the next few years in America.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I can't stand Ron Paul.

Ron Paul is Illuminati, a Freemason, flashes the el diablo, and he lies, A LOT.

He also scammed shamlessly during the election, pretending to be in the race when he'd actually withdrawn and taken millions in presidential donations to go run for Congress,because he had no war chest for his Texas race.

He's a liar and a thief just like all the others in Congress.

You don't get in that clique unless you sell your soul to Satan.

I was watching Dennis Kucinich on You Tube the other day, making a speech of objection to the secret meeting on Continuity of Government held last March. After he made his point, Kucinich said, Okay, I just want to make this one point, then he stuck his right hand in his coat -- letting his buddies know: "don't hate me, I'm a Satanist Freemason just like all of you, but I'm right path, and you understand what that means."

The two headed eagle -- one head points to the right and one to the left, but it's all the same satanic bird.

Check out Texe Marrs online re Codex Magica, Google Texe Marrs, Codex Magica, Right Hand Path

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
I can't stand Ron Paul.

He also scammed shamlessly during the election, pretending to be in the race when he'd actually withdrawn and taken millions in presidential donations to go run for Congress,because he had no war chest for his Texas race.

He's a liar and a thief just like all the others in Congress.

You don't get in that clique unless you sell your soul to Satan.

I was watching Dennis Kucinich on You Tube the other day, making a speech of objection to the secret meeting on Continuity of Government held last March. After he made his point, Kucinich said, Okay, I just want to make this one point, then he stuck his right hand in his coat -- letting his buddies know: "don't hate me, I'm a Satanist Freemason just like all of you, but I'm right path, and you understand what that means."

The two headed eagle -- one head points to the right and one to the left, but it's all the same satanic bird.

Check out Texe Marrs online re Codex Magica, Google Texe Marrs, Codex Magica, Right Hand Path

Dude you need to like, get some perspective. It's not that complicated and it's not that sinister and it's not that secret.

Why bother being so secretive? Anybody who has eyes can see what is really going on and the blind will never be able to see so why try to hide anything?

Of course RP is privy to what goes on ni the ruling circles. I'm not sure he's as immersed as you think he is, because if he were he'd be throwing less of a fit over what is inevitable and ineluctable over the course of the next year and a half.

It always amuses me how it amazes others that the people who rule this world know each other and stay in touch. Are there machinations going on under the surface? Of course. Are they pretty close to what you suspect? Naturally, nobody has bothered to hide it now since the 1940s. Just take a deep breath. Relax. Accept it. It won't be so bad for anyone and it will be better for some of us.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by manganesejolt

Dude you need to like, get some perspective. It's not that complicated and it's not that sinister and it's not that secret.

Why bother being so secretive? Anybody who has eyes can see what is really going on and the blind will never be able to see so why try to hide anything?

Of course RP is privy to what goes on ni the ruling circles. I'm not sure he's as immersed as you think he is, because if he were he'd be throwing less of a fit

He's not throwing any fit.

He took any serious third party attempt to win the last presidential election over the cliff. That was his job, and he did a good job doing it. Now he is rewearded with millions more dollars in his bank account, and is a respected "talking head" on TV. He is a snake in the grass.

He pretends 9/11 was conducted by bin Laden. He is just an Illuminati shill, evil as they come. He stole millions of dollars from young supporters who donated their rent checks and worked tirelessly to get him elected, and then he quit just before the second round of primaries, a day before, leaving his supporters in a state of shock and unbelief, and went to Texas, used the money to run for Congress.

They don't come much more evil than Ron Paul. He looks pretty evil too, and his voice sounds like he's full of demons. Creepy.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
A war chest for Texas? BAH! Most of the Military is from Texas my friend. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Don't go insulting a state when it's just the political people who are from the state.

I am a Texan and seriously dude, please research some of this before you go spouting things like you are.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by manganesejolt

Of course RP is privy to what goes on ni the ruling circles. I'm not sure he's as immersed as you think he is, because if he were he'd be throwing less of a fit

He's not throwing any fit.

He took any serious third party attempt to win the last presidential election over the cliff. That was his job, and he did a good job doing it. Now he is rewearded with millions more dollars in his bank account, and is a respected "talking head" on TV. He is a snake in the grass.

He pretends 9/11 was conducted by bin Laden. He is just an Illuminati shill, evil as they come. He stole millions of dollars from young supporters who donated their rent checks and worked tirelessly to get him elected, and then he quit just before the second round of primaries, a day before, leaving his supporters in a state of shock and unbelief, and went to Texas, used the money to run for Congress.

They don't come much more evil than Ron Paul. He looks pretty evil too, and his voice sounds like he's full of demons. Creepy.

I feel sorry for you.

You're pretty perceptive and I don't know why you'd be so opposed to what is happening. Intelligent people are always needed. I'm just afraid it's going to be a really uncomfortable 18 months or so for you unless you wake up and get on the trolley.

Shantih.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I can't stand Ron Paul.

Ron Paul is probably the only politician in your country that has the balls to say it as it is.. He's correct about almost everything he says and doesn't sugarcoat it. The only thing he seems naive about is the 9/11 attacks.

He's the definition of what you Americans call a 'Patriot'. Pity there aren't more of him in power around the world, it would be a waaaay better place.

If the illumaniti exist and Ron Paul is their poster boy.. then he's doing a terrible job.

[edit on 28/2/09 by Dermo]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hey, I know all there is to know about Ron Paul. I campaigned for him, made big handmade rEVOLution signs, held them up in the town square, had them plastered all over, was on websites. I know every single thing that happened during that campaign.

And I'm telling you, Ron Paul is a plant. He's evil.

They say the best way to control the opposition is to lead it, and Ron Paul is the perfect example of that.

I overlooked the fact that he was flashing the el diablo early on, to my great shame later when it became obvious he was a liar, a fraud, and that he had deliaberately stymied any serious third party rise to capture the presidency.

Had Ron Paul not been on the scene, people would have rallied behind another. Any of the third party peopel running would have been fine. Any of them -- Cynthia McCinney would have been a great president, Chuck Baldwin, Nadar, Bob Barr. But thanks to that old coot Ron Paul and his sneaking lieing ways, people got off track with him.

Alex helped. I don't know why. I think Alex has a big heart and gives people the benefit of the doubt, that Ron Paul was from Texas, and Alex fell under his spell or something. If Alex hadn't backed him in the beginning he would have gone nowhere. But with David Dee's cartoons and Alex behind him, he ended up racking up millions in donations, had a grassroots organization anybody would have died for, and threw it all away to go run for Congress, using the money his supporters had raised for him to run for president, and did it one day before the second round of primaries.

Just before he quit the race he sent a letter out to his supporters begging for money to run for his seat in Congress, saying he had an unexpected primary challenge and that he had no money to fight. Well, of course nobody donated to his congressional run because we wanted him to run for president.

So he just quit one day before the second round of primaries and used the money to run for Congress. But he kept his donation sites up and strung people along, promising them a big rally in Washington that never happened, saying he was "in for the long haul" and making some of his more devoted and deluded supporters think he had some secret plan up his sleeve, and there was talk about staging a mutiny at the convention. The whole thing was stupid.

I just absolutely despise Ron Paul. I can't stand the sound of his voice. Such a cold hearted liar. Sure, he thinks bin Laden did it. Naive. Yeah, right.

Naive.

He said in the presidential debate that 9/11 was definitely NOT an inside job and that if his supporters "cared about him" they would not be saying those kinds of things. Got his supporters fighting and got a lot of Truthers to shut their mouths.

I just absolutely cannot stand Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

They say the best way to control the opposition is to lead it, and Ron Paul is the perfect example of that.

lol, is the best way to control the opposition also to expand it and also educate it even further?

What opposition was there before Ron Paul, nobody spoke for the FED before him, nobody spoke of printing money out of thin air being the problem.

I think you got your tin foil hat on too thight.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

lol, is the best way to control the opposition also to expand it and also educate it even further?

What opposition was there before Ron Paul, nobody spoke for the FED before him, nobody spoke of printing money out of thin air being the problem.

I think you got your tin foil hat on too thight.

It's called give a little to get a lot. The phony conservative talk show hosts do it all the time, like Sean and Rush and Weener.

And Aaron Russo's movie was out and people were already talking, and there was a ton of stuff on the Net, the Money Masters classic video to watch free. Yes, he said the Empire was broke and we needed to shrink it up. His following came because so many people already knew that and wanted a champion. He didn't educate anybody. The times that be, people like Alex Jones, the stuff that's all over the Net is what woke people up.

Ron Paul is a snake. He's Freemason, flashes the el diablo. He is a liar and a thief, and when the bombs start dropping he will retire to a D.U.M.B. with the rest of his buddies in the government while the rest of us die.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Ron paul does not seem to be illuminati .

you talk about he lieing about 9/11 , but if he talks the truth , he would be smeared by the MSM proapganda media and could even be killed by CIA

he spoke about World govt coming , neccesity to end Federal rerserve and jewish lobby , how many talk about this ??

Ron Paul is a snake. He's Freemason, flashes the el diablo. He is a liar and a thief, and when the bombs start dropping he will retire to a D.U.M.B. with the rest of his buddies in the government while the rest of us die.

I believe he will flee to Russia for safety and when USA is free from clutches of jewish zionist illuminati or freed by russian invasion , Ron paul will return

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

You sound a bit jaded, but there is always another side to any story, and I thank you for shedding light on this one. I have been enamored by his seeming straight talk, but as my signature says, "nothing is as it seems".
I think you have made some good points.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01

Ron paul does not seem to be illuminati .

you talk about he lieing about 9/11 , but if he talks the truth , he would be smeared by the MSM proapganda media and could even be killed by CIA

he spoke about World govt coming , neccesity to end Federal rerserve and jewish lobby , how many talk about this ??

Remember when he dissed the Truthers in the presidential debate? He did not have to come out and flat out state that he did NOT believe 9/11 was an inside job. He did not have to come out and flat out appeal to his supporters not to say that "if they care about him."

He could have dodged the question. But no, he took it as an opportunity to stick it to the people who put him where he was, to undercut the work of the Truth Movement who are the real ones saving our country, not Ron Paul. Ron Paul is a parasitic Illuminati Freemason with his right hand in his shirt. Alex should have never entangled himself with Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Had Ron Paul not been on the scene, people would have rallied behind another. Any of the third party peopel running would have been fine. Any of them -- Cynthia McCinney would have been a great president, Chuck Baldwin, Nadar, Bob Barr. But thanks to that old coot Ron Paul and his sneaking lieing ways, people got off track with him.

Had Ron Paul not been in the scene a much larger chunk of the population wouldn't still understand that they attack us because we are there. Also the FED, empire building and being the only one that answers questions like a sharpshooter.

and as far as 3rd party candidates, they never ever.....ever got mentioned on the msm, it's unfortunate they had no chance.

And if he was illuminati the msm wouldn't ridicule him as much.

Alex helped. I don't know why. I think Alex has a big heart and gives people the benefit of the doubt, that Ron Paul was from Texas, and Alex fell under his spell or something. If Alex hadn't backed him in the beginning he would have gone nowhere.

I hope you don't mean that loonie Alex Jones
if so, RP helped Alex not the other way around, ratings wise
I hope RP stops going on the alex jones show
that guy has destroyed his own message by acting like an idiot

Just before he quit the race he sent a letter out to his supporters begging for money to run for his seat in Congress, saying he had an unexpected primary challenge and that he had no money to fight. Well, of course nobody donated to his congressional run because we wanted him to run for president.

No wrong!

He did NOT beg supporters to run for money, he may have lightly suggested it i'm not sure and don't remember.
But money bombs were all started and led by supporters with no affiliation to him or his staff.

So he just quit one day before the second round of primaries and used the money to run for Congress. But he kept his donation sites up and strung people along, promising them a big rally in Washington that never happened, saying he was "in for the long haul" and making some of his more devoted and deluded supporters think he had some secret plan up his sleeve, and there was talk about staging a mutiny at the convention. The whole thing was stupid.

That money was used for the rallly for the republic.
he is in it for the long haul that's why he's still in-topic.
that's how he's still maintaining suppoters without now asking for money.

no he didn't make anyone think he had something up his sleeve.
Supporters only thought so, he didn't make anyone think it themselves.
I spoke to many many supporters those times.
It was THEM only who were thinking he had something up his sleeve.

I just absolutely despise Ron Paul. I can't stand the sound of his voice. Such a cold hearted liar. Sure, he thinks bin Laden did it. Naive. Yeah, right.

That's insane, a cold hearted liar with a perfect voting record.
Please!

Saying bin laden did has proving to be VERY efficient, because he's speaking within the boundaries of the rules of the game.

during the republican debate fox news said; "You want america to take marching orders from al qaeda?"
he had to be very very careful after that stupid comment

And now saying that THEY are taking bin laden's marching orders is very efficient in my opinion

He said in the presidential debate that 9/11 was definitely NOT an inside job and that if his supporters "cared about him" they would not be saying those kinds of things. Got his supporters fighting and got a lot of Truthers to shut their mouths.

I just absolutely cannot stand Ron Paul.

Seems like your just a disgruntled supporter who is angry he didn't continue to run for president where he couldnt.

HE COULD NOT say that he believed 911 was an inside job.
the first interview he had with Glen Beck, Glen attacked him for having supporters that were 911 truthers.

they attacked his supporters because he was too intelligent to be attacked himself.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I don't call people names usually, but there is a certain label I would put on people who followed Ron Paul to the bitter end, full of delusions, cussing out anybody who dared question what was happening.

We call them Paultards.

I don't think Alex Jones likes Ron Paul, never has him on his show, and is always saying he's wrong about things. Alex created a monster and has to live with it, and has come to the conclusion to use him as an icon representing resistance to the empire, but knows that Ron Paul is full of it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Never has who on his show?

Ron Paul has been too many times on the alex jones show UNFORTUNATELY!!!!!!!!

He's been on the alex jones show lik 4 or 5 times already....
which is about 4 or 5 times too much

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Ron Paul is a member of John Birch society , and John Birch society was first to blow the whistle about the Rockefeller-Rpthschild plan to create a globlal fascist super state in 1960's

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
That's one thing we both agree on, that RP is on Alex's show way too much.

But he's way downplayed since he quit the race. Alex tolerates him, but he's an embarassment, forces Alex to have to make lame excuses which brings his own credibility down.

The mix like oil and water, the biggest truth teller versus the biggest fraud and traitor I've ever seen.

Ron Paul has no conscience.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join