It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of free speech and the ONU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
United Nations Wants To Regulate Free Speech Of Every Nation

The Muslims are becoming the new rulers of the world I'm afraid.
This new binding resolution, should be in effect as of March, we will be facing arrest and jailtime for talking agaist Islamic or any other religion. Is this the inquisition?

CNN video with Lou Dobbs

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Won't happen...

If it does happen to pass... the U.S. will not go along with the resolution... We've shown we could give a crap less about U.N. resolutions in the past...

Why start with one that will lead to revolt?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
All relegions were created to better dominate mankind. According to muslims, we cannot say anything that would hurt their feelings. But they call us "infidels". Doesn't make sense.
It's all part of domination, and i will not be dominated by any form of religion, sect, or any way of thinking. Freedom of the mind is the most important freedom we can achieve.
Freedom of speech should stay, but we need to be intelligent in what we say...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by teklordz
All relegions were created to better dominate mankind. According to muslims, we cannot say anything that would hurt their feelings. But they call us "infidels". Doesn't make sense.
It's all part of domination, and i will not be dominated by any form of religion, sect, or any way of thinking. Freedom of the mind is the most important freedom we can achieve.
Freedom of speech should stay, but we need to be intelligent in what we say...

Well of course as a female, I object to giving this dangerous collective ego an inch, and I am amazed that their idiot religion is even considered! I believe this will fuel great anger from the "Chritians" who believe also that the Bible is "it".

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hahaha...

Like that's going to stop me from saying what I please...

How foolish...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakezoola
Hahaha...

Like that's going to stop me from saying what I please...

How foolish...

The problem is if someone doesnt like your face, they can use this law against you - It is sort of like the beginning of a witch hunt

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Dont worry this will never pass the UN. Just like many bills that come up but dont materialize, this will be one of them.

This is great if anything since those Islamic countries then would be considered supremely hypocritical if they do not allow freedom of religion in their countries.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I Love your stance on this, I am not American, I'm Canadian(America's guardian angel,right arm and best friend) Just wanted to let you know whats brewing, I'm sooo not worried.

new topics

top topics

join