It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Plans attack on moon???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

This is my first large scale post so, please excuse me if there are any errors in my topic. At my first glance of this video I laughed because I thought the video was a jest, but I in fact did a little deeper reading and what is so crudely explained in the above youtube is very much what is going on up on the moon. I am very skeptical about the part where our government Is planning to do all of this because of extraterrestrials, but I wont rule that out as a possibility, because of all of our secrecy around the thousands of ships that were shown in unclassified Nasa videos.

I figured we needed some credible sources to back up this extremely wild claim. So I will post both the links for nowpublic which explains nasa's plans through a liberal and less shady media-like manner and then follow up with a very interesting excerpt from foxnews.com which shows a very possible "Accidental" technical failure with a following lunar "catastrophe". Please follow the Underlined links for the full read, thank you for reading this far.

Scientists are priming two spacecraft to slam into the moon's South Pole to see if the lunar double whammy reveals hidden water ice.

NowPublic
SlashDot

NASA Moon Spaceship Running Late, Full of Problems

Fox News

[edit on 28-2-2009 by CryoPyro]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I think if there were alien bases on the moon, they would be easily able to defend themselves against a couple of NASA missiles.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Nasa explains that their attacks on the moon are for resource mining, and a search for water ((which was previously debunked by nasa scientists in the years passed)).

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CryoPyro

That sounds plausible. I think the guy in the video goes a bit crazy for a while.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I own a plot of land on the moon.

They better not mess up my back yard or ill be suing!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Well It is understandable to be a little skeptical as to why they would be pointing shiny missiles at the moon just for mining exercises, but his reaction is humorous.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman

Get you lawyer ready, this could be your billion dollar lawsuit.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Ha. You don't really believe that to be true do you? That can easily be worked around. You have no case.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-

Ha. You don't really believe that to be true do you? That can easily be worked around. You have no case.

He could always insure his property, and then cash in when they blow it to moon bits.

Yay for settlements!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I see no way the US government could attack the moon. Right now they're having problems funding Iraq and Afghanistan and the recession won't help things too much.

Oh and NASA is a civilian organisation. They're not business attacking anyone, anything or, erm, any planet.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Heck with that, let's file a class action lawsuit!

Bah, those of us in the dark ages of dial up (yes, no DSL in the countrys 13th largest city *grumble*) I need to get hooked up with some satellite.

You guys remember the claims of moon landers stating that there was a dull, lasting, hollow sound - like what a bell does- when they made impacts on the moon suggesting it was hollow?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
I see no way the US government could attack the moon. Right now they're having problems funding Iraq and Afghanistan and the recession won't help things too much.

Oh and NASA is a civilian organisation. They're not business attacking anyone, anything or, erm, any planet.

Oh I dont think Nasa would call it an attack, especially since they are a civilian group. I have no doubt that they would use the excuse that it would be for scientific research beneficial to understanding the chemical foundation of the moon.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I doubt the moon will fire back.

Also who 'owns' the moon( apart from the clangers) or is it just free territory?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
NASA is a civilian company as much as Triple Canopy is. Oops did i post this so that all are able to view it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Ok, dont any of you remember ? There must never be allowed with weapons in space, it will only be used at them sweet Et's.
Look at the Disclosure project, come on do it...

Lots of warnings about that...One thing we dont want is to piss them of..

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Why couldn't it be anything but?

Tristar, I need you to qualify that statement please.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Why couldn't it be anything but?

Tristar, I need you to qualify that statement please.

I do not intend to sound rude, but im confused as to " Qualify" do you mean verify ?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Essentially it means you need to provide some evidence of your claims since the onus is on you to prove it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Essentially it means you need to provide some evidence of your claims since the onus is on you to prove it.

Isn't Triple Canopy a private military organization that outsources for the US government like Dyncorp?

There was a big scandal involving the two corps.
Dyncorp scandal

Dont They do the dirty work so that the US doesn't have to take the blame?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by User4372

Also who 'owns' the moon( apart from the clangers) or is it just free territory?

Apparantly his name is Dennis Hope.

In 1967, the United Nations signed the Outer Space Treaty, which forbids any government from claiming the Moon (or any part of space for that matter). The treaty failed to mention anything about private individuals or corporations, so a second treaty forbidding anyone from claiming ownership of extraterrestrial real estate was proposed. Only a handful of nations (none of them space-faring) signed this treaty. This left a loophole in international law as big as the void of space itself.

Oops.

In 1980, Dennis Hope sent letters to the United Nations, the United States government and the government of the former Soviet Union, informing them that he was officially claiming ownership of all planetary and lunar surfaces (aside from the Earth) in our solar system. He even gave them the opportunity to respond if they had objections, and as crazy as it sounds, he hasn't heard a word from any of them since.

So...for twenty years Dennis Hope has been selling plots on the Moon, Mars and other heavenly bodies - for a pretty reasonable price!

www.scifidimensions.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join