It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Lovely Demise ( support indy music)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
PODcast:

Lovely Demise ( support indy music)

Day Of The Outlaw

length: 03:48
file: btsmpod_3235.mp3
size: 4459k
feed: btsm

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Heres another one - any feed back would be fine.

A couple of us are starting to think nobody listens to any of this - prove us wrong
thanks...

[edit on 28-2-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

don't feel bad I have about 2 dozen songs or more posted, people listen to them, I think, but you have a point at lest with some feed back good or bad, you know some one took the few minutes to listen.
I flag songs I listen to, I find it hard to repeat my self by saying good tune man, or that was great. I mean no offense by that. I think all us musicians on the board feel the same way you do

this is top shelf

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 28/2/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
up: don't feel bad I have about 2 dozen songs or more posted, people listen to them, I think, but you have a point at lest with some feed back good or bad, you know some one took the few minutes to listen.
I flag songs I listen to, I find it hard to repeat my self by saying good tune man, or that was great. I mean no offense by that. I think all us musicians on the board feel the same way you do

[edit on 28/2/2009 by Sauron]

Cheers, I will track some of your tunes down - its a shame no one GETS how cool this feature is. Later

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If you do happen to hear this, then like it, I have two more songs that are very different
on my profile.

top topics

join