It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Were The Churches?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I have wrestled with myself for a couple of weeks now about posting this, but the thing is it is bothering me tremendously! During the horrible ice storm that got most of my home state declared a disaster area, many thousands of people were without power for weeks. There were TWO shelters set up in the county in which I live...one in the community center and the other in....are you ready....the masonic lodge. The masons prepared homecooked hot meals and provided shelter to many.Where were the local churches?
Many had power and water restored fairly quickly!
Why didn't they clothe and give blankets to the cold, feed the hungry, provide warmth and sancuary for those that needed it? Would that not have been the christian thing to do? I speak only of my county of residence, as I know some in other areas did these things. But I for one am ashamed of the churches here. Funny they will stand out in freezing temps, rain, sleet, snow whatever to protest a charitable bingo hall that open recently...I hope that someone can explain this to me because I am very confused!!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The churches are corrupt. Most of them have incorporated into 501c3s, and the pastors are hirelings, giving warmed over sermons. The doctrines are corrupt, and the pastors are just agents for the government, having taken a pledge to support the government, not to discuss politics, etcetera, no different than the state churches of the Soviet Union we used to hear of, the ones whose pastors were KGBs. Same with these today, most of them.

In fact, Homeland Security has conscripted at least 25,000 "Christian" pastors to help pacify their people and urge them to surrender to the government and go quietly to the FEMA camps when the government comes for them.

With regard to the NWO, the British Zionists infiltrated the churches in the 1900s when they perceived the Christian church would be an impediment to their plans to steal Palestine. The Luciferians seem to possess the virtue of patience, great patience, in setting the stage for their future evil deeds, and funded CI Scofield to infiltrate the Baptists with his Zionist doctrines of dispensationalism, and got a large part of the evangelical churches to buy into an imminent rapture to be triggered by great calamity and world war.

Hence, we have a lot of lazy, selfish "Christians" who look forward to disaster, thinking they will be whooshed out of here. Because they are looking forward to calamity and disaster as their ticket to the rapture, they don't want to lift a finger to stop the evil, and what good is it to be a Christian if one is not working to stop evil, to promote the good?

Many other Christians are caught up in the prosperity doctrines and satanic spirit of the televangelists who are obviously agents of Satan -- they wave the el diablo and appeal to people's greed and make fools out of the people getting them to act like insane idiots who have lost their minds, transferring a "virus" spirit that causes people to have ticks and shakes that can be communicated just by touching somebody else (Toronto blessing stuff).

It's all so evil, so sad, so wrong, successfully spiritually disarming what would potentially be the greatest force for good that would and could stop Satan cold in his evil plot to take over the world and kill most of the people alive.

In 1973 when abortion was crammed down America's throat by a stacked Supreme Court [stacked with Luciferians], the church turned a deaf ear, blind eye and a cold shoulder to the plight of the youngest, weakest, most innocent members of its human society.

Since Satan requires blood sacrifice, particularly of the innocent, he's been well fed all these years and looks to me almost 6 billion people are going to die horribly in the next few years, and the people in this country will be first to go. We've got Yellowstone ready to blow, and the Zionists know how to trigger it I believe, along with other earthquakes and volcanos, and they are going to do so. We are hated throughout the world for the vicious and needless bloodshed we inflict as we decided to start dropping bombs on people all over the world for no reason and round people up into torture camps and dungeons.

The Bible says, Judgment begins with the house of God. The church has the job to be the watchman, not to be leading the charge for the antichrist, for the phony antichrist messiah the Zionists will install in a rebuilt Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem. I am so angry with the church for finking out, for allowing itself to be so deceived as to do the devil's own work, and would not want to be standing in the shoes of most of the pastors on Judgment Day.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your problem. But in all honesty across Europe the Christian or Orthodox churches play a key role in ordered structured. By know means am i trying to deflect any comments, but a person who travels 200 days a year and the rest are mainly being stationed in various country's, I do see an epic difference on how the churches operate in the U.S. and how they operate across the European Continent.
Because it is happening in your region you cannot and should not generalize.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Must have just been your area. We got the same storm, though not nearly as bad (this year) and plenty of churches around here were “warming shelters” for people.

I remember specifically thinking it funny how some people who so detest the churches and speak badly about them don’t mind going there to stay warm and save their butt in fact. It may not be the best thought for me to have but it is sort of ironic for some people to talk the way they do but when they need help that is one of the first places they go. Don’t know maybe it is just me.

Raist

Edit to add:
If I recall though most of Kentucky was without power for some time. So I would wager that many of those same churches were without power. Not only that but normally they work on getting power up in a “needed” manner. Meaning if the churches were not near homes but in more of a business district they would get power later than many homes.

[edit on 2/28/09 by Raist]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
Where were the churches? I have wrestled with myself for a couple of weeks now about posting this, but the thing is it is bothering me tremendously! .....

Not sure where you live...I took 2 seconds and found this...

The Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod - Churches, World Relief respond ...
Churches, World Relief respond after ice storm hits three states ... LCMS World Relief and Human Care are extending help to their neighbors after a storm ...

www.lcms.org/?14771 · Cached page
Church Groups Open Doors to Ice Storm Victims
Churches and its affiliated relief arms are opening their doors and providing aid to help residents in the Midwest struck by a severe ice storm that had left more than a million ...

christianpost.com/Society/ngo/2009/02/church-groups-open-doors-to-ice-storm-victims-03/ind... · Cached page
Churches Step Up for Ice Storm Victims
Churches and their affiliated relief arms are opening their doors and providing aid to help residents in the Midwest struck by a severe ice storm that had left more than a million ...

www.dakotavoice.com/2009/02/churches-step-up-for-ice-storm-victims · Cached page
Church Shelters Northeast Ice Storm Victims| Christianpost.com
... lines snapped by New England's devastating ice storm. ... Church Shelters Northeast Ice Storm Victims ... in Stoddard, 27 miles north of Jaffrey, to help ...

www.christianpost.com/article/20081215/church-shelters-northeast-ice-storm-victims.htm · Cached page

link: search.live.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Well, I have been saying for years now that the anti-masonic drivel that has been perpetuated on this board and others was/is bull. I think this is just another indication of it.

As for the churches, they are limited in what they can do. Also, it has been my experience that most churches use "charity" as a method of recruiting. If the well seems dry to them, they tend not to bother. It's sad, but it certainly seems to be the case.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
As I stated in my opening post, I was speaking ONLY of the churches in my county, and I also stated that I knew that churches in other areas did open their doors. I wasn't generalizing all churches here and I thought that I made that plain.
There are several large churches in town and alot of the power within the city limits was restored within a week. There were some churches that did have power long before the people did...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize

Where were the local churches?.....

........I hope that someone can explain this to me because I am very confused!!

Posters of an international conspiracy website really can not answer these area-specific questions.....we don't have all the details and we don't live there...sorry!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Churches do good things, soup kitchens, homeless shelters, But One thing I always wondered about, why are some churches worth so much money? Aren't they supposed to be the middle man for the poor and distribute the money as such? Are they saving it for some kind of a rainy day? When I see these guys on T.V. building enormous structures called churches I wonder how many people that could have helped or fed. They always got nice suits too, so much for a vow of poverty.

new topics

top topics

join