It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning to the Alien / UFO Board... I don't think you'll care about this subject when the SHTF.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

But anyway, we all have hobbies and if this subject is your personal hobby, then so be it... I just think while your on ATS you could offer some input on a few of the other boards dealing with today's current events.

People invest time in things that interest them...

At the end of the day, we're only on this Earth for a flyspeck in time...so we could spend it worrying about something we are pretty much powerless to stop, or we could spend it doing something we enjoy...

Granted, there are other things I enjoy more than even digging up info on the UFO subject, and I do those things more and more these days...but researching the NWO will likely only confirm some of my worst suspicions and/or foster new ones...and I despise being depressed about it....

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
BTW... I've made my suggestions to the 9-11 truth movement as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Once you've reached the peak of your conclusion... it's time to move on.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Actually you would not know this. For example if ET's were connecting with people through dreams or in higher realms, they might influence a great deal in a way for say movies that might spring forth as a result of a creative script that the author had no idea of the source. If you look at movies such as Independence Day, The Matrix, Dark City, all of these movies have threads or symbolism.

Same as with Crop Circles. Them alone have had a very big effect, even in opening up the question.

So I would disagree with you strongly in that the results and actions are not overt enough for you.

It is like a sales approach. It is not in knowing the techniques, it is in knowing when to use them and the timing. Often a well learned salesperson will watch a unassuming sales person who does some strange things, but gets the sale, because they operate on a intuitive realm.

And that is the rub. Since you are interested, but not devoted, to the higher realms, you are seeing things with a third dimensional mind. My brain is not big enough to figure out the millions of all of these interactions and how it affects the spirituality guage of the planet, because we don't have a spirituality satellite for the planet to measure spiritual vibration. However for all we know these higher vibrational energies do. So I must concede to them.

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
4. Sure they are worthy of merit... but, my only point was that UFOs and Aliens haven't had a direct effect on your life, compared to 9-11, the Federal Reserve, the economy, the Patriot Act, FEMA, and

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Trust me. They are.

Originally posted by BlasteR
If the UFO's are real (and they probably are) then it is the most important story/topic/subject in human history.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

On the same beam...
We need to go viral with this on google:

" Fight the New World Order with Global Non Compliance "

27 minutes, well done, remarkable piece.

Thanks for posting your well written piece.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
Trust me. They are.

Originally posted by BlasteR
If the UFO's are real (and they probably are) then it is the most important story/topic/subject in human history.

Lets say I do trust you. Are you able to explain further your statement? I am very curious =)

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
BTW... I've made my suggestions to the 9-11 truth movement as well.

Once you've reached the peak of your conclusion... it's time to move on.

That would make sense except for the fact that because of government lies and secrecy the conclusion has never been reached (and may never be reached). Either something is conclusive or it isn't and the events surrounding 9/11 nothing other than completely inconclusive because of the unanswered questions that remain. I think people will "move on" when they feel they have the truth. But because of the government's insistence on keeping secrets, the 9/11 truth movement still remains. We don't even know if aircraft wreckage that remained after the attacks even belonged to the aircraft they said it did. None of the parts have ever been verified as coming from these specific airliners because all of the wreckage has been kept secret for unknown reasons. This would've seemed like an important thing to talk about in the 9/11 commission report don't you think?

The same goes for the UFO phenomenon. And if you haven't seen a UFO yourself then you simply don't understand why people pursue the truth the way they do. You may not think UFO's are important but other people absolutely do.. The questions still remain. The government secrecy still remains. The military and the government are continuously caught in their own lies. Therefore, the mysteries surrounding the UFO phenomenon still remain... And alot of people have alot of unanswered questions about their experiences.

For someone to say that it is of no importance simply isn't considering all the facts. And someone saying that isn't considering the kind of people having these experiences either. This isn't a bunch of liberal nutbags seeing flying saucers in the middle of the desert after taking a bunch of acid. Witnesses to the UFO phenomenon make up a broad cross-section of our society. Astronauts, politicians, police officers, pilots (both commercial and military), soldiers, nuclear physicists, scientists, philosophers and generally people from all walks of life, in all corners of the world and with pretty much all areas of expertise you can think of.

It would be one thing if it was isolated to a couple specific countries or a couple different kinds of people but it isn't. I am really sick of this kind of false logic of self-fullfilment with which people think they are somehow more informed or more intelligent than others because they can categorize and judge UFO believers as crackpots or lunatics. It must be nice to be able to tuck away people from all walks of life into pre-judged elements based on what they believe. You don't know what these people have seen. Nor do you have any of the answers yourself.. I'm not telling you what to think or believe. But to think that people would just drop everything to focus on what you find important is completely self-diluted. Its also a pretty arrogant considering you have no idea what is going on with the UFO phenomenon yourself. You might read the threads, you might watch the videos.. But that does not make you an expert. Noone is. Anyone who sais they are is probably only doing it to get attention or make money. We've seen it a thousand times.

-ChriS

[edit on 10-3-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Once again... 450+ flags for a HOAX!!!... AN obvious HOAX to begin with.

When I read some of these UFO threads, I want to punch my monitor, not because they are so stupid,.... It's because there are hundreds of greater threads on ATS with important information, but for some reason a few dots in the sky is more interesting to some of you people.

We are about to experience an economic collapse, an epidemic with mandatory vaccines, another false flag terror attack, possibly war with Iran & North Korea, and Martial Law,..... but for some reason a sphere in the sky is more interesting to you people?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join