It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning to the Alien / UFO Board... I don't think you'll care about this subject when the SHTF.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by marketslave

"Do you believe in darwinism, or some form of evolution to a certain extent? If so, you will understand those who are not prepared for what is to come, will likely not survive. Classic example would be urban/city areas. I'm not going to bother to elaborate as I consider the solution to be blatantly obvious.

Survival of the fittest my friend. If they wish not to consider what is happening, then so be it. For those that turn a blind eye to current events, then so be it.

Everyone chooses their own destiny. I respect the fact you have brought this up, however just keep evolution in mind"

I have been pondering this and if humanity prevails, which I think it will, we will be MUCH better off for the social cleansing (social, not ethnic mother#ers). Hippies, anti gunners, horrible classless women who have no men to fight for them, pussified Americans, parasitic criminal invaders and racist as # ghetto hood rats, # em all. My beef is they will be killing people who have stocked up on food and will be willing to rat out any "possible resistors" for a food handout. That's just #ing disgusting.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by insignificanthuman

Why are you so filled with anger? Are all "you" people like this? Is there anyone you DO like?

So, you won't share if the SHTF? Even If I say pretty-please?

The sky isn't falling friend...it's simply blue. Go check it out, it's beautiful!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Most worthless post ever. Shall I stop reading books and watching tv also because it doesn't pertain to the subject you would like me to be studying? What a waste of time man.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Look guys, I understand the subject is interesting. I myself have a very strong believe that I witnessed an Orb fly in my back yard about 10 years ago (I was about 19 years old).

But I'm going to offer you guys a head's up. I want to give a warning to those people that spend the majority of their time on ATS researching the subject of Aliens and UFOs.

We need your attention more than ever. Right now we are behind enemy lines, and things are obviously about to get bad... really bad.

Dude....

1. You? Need our Attention? Why? Are you attempting to recruit people to something? If so that's agains the T&C's of this site.

2. What are you afraid of? You my friend need to learn to get beyond fear.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Very well put.
I understand your point and intentions perfectly.

While it is a great point, "All work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy".

Single mindedness in not one of humanities strong points, in case you haven't noticed.

Besides, a little thinking outside the box is good for creativity.
I have read some scenarios pertaining to aliens and invasions and so forth that are not only compelling, but ingenious as well. Such seemingly outlandish ideas may indeed work well against the coop of a NWO.

By the way, when the SHTF, who is to say that it is not because of some other worldly force. It is not impossible, albeit highly unlikely.

Keep the the fire burning "HUMAN"

[edit on 1/3/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Oh mannnnnnn. How could so many people write so much, and you learn so little?

How can we get it through your thick paradigm, WE HELP CREATE REALITY. Nothing is unavoidable. That is because on some level we exist outside time. We can change past events to effect a different future.

You are a very linear thinker, rooted to reality.

NO. We do not all KNOW that it is unavoidable, because it is avoidable if we could drag your butt out of the sink hole you got it in.

My opinion, my advice, and my suggestion is try to get a little prepared for the Great Depression that we all know is unavoidable. And that even goes double for myself.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I need to ask something here:

1) In your opinion do UFO's exist?
2) Have you seen an UFO?
3) Do you believe in a higher vibration energy that could be a God, etc?
4) Are UFO's worthy of any merit?

And BTW... pretend you live in Iceland right now... how important are UFO's at the moment?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
I need to ask something here:

1) In your opinion do UFO's exist?
2) Have you seen an UFO?
3) Do you believe in a higher vibration energy that could be a God, etc?
4) Are UFO's worthy of any merit?

1. Yes they exsist, but I don't know if they are aliens.

for example... The video in the begining of this video... Could be people traveling on the Astral Plane for all I know... I just think we need to be more focused on the real situation at hand.

2. I believe I've seen a UFO, an orb.

3. I've done a litle research on the Vibration / Astral Plane subject... So I'd say it's possible

4. Sure they are worthy of merit... but, my only point was that UFOs and Aliens haven't had a direct effect on your life, compared to 9-11, the Federal Reserve, the economy, the Patriot Act, FEMA, and the wars we are in now and in the future.

Like I said... it was only a suggestion...

Jay-in-AR wrote this:

Stop telling people what to do, dude!

Man, if you are upset at my suggestion on the internet... You are going to be in for a rude awakening when you are Ordered what to do in the near future.

calm down dude... it was only a warning.

I'm not telling people what to do... I'm asking for their help.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If my politics are contrary to yours, then my dedicating my ATS-UFO time to politics is probably not what you want. So you might consider being more specific. ;-)

I believe the real point here is that you want people to join your crusade for what you see as a worthy cause. I understand that, though I think you'd probably find more participants with a positive than a negative.

I don't happen to feel that crusade has any real workable future. But people are welcome to dedicate themselves to it just like to anything else. I think it's bigger than what people can change, and I might as well stress on Venus being retrograde as whether the NWO is inevitable (IMO it is).

This is a social forum, in any case. Most people use forums (I certainly do) as a way to decompress from everything-else. I believe you're suggesting I should decompress in the politics section instead of the UFO section. But you see, that doesn't relax me. The dive-bombing economy, the ludicrous posers in government, the completely artificial news, and that we may all be going to hell in a handbasket, doesn't really relax me--can't imagine why. I could wind myself around that axle with you, but that wouldn't really change anything, it would just make me more upset and a little less healthy. So why go there.

Reading or talking about aliens and psi and things like that relaxes me. Not that some of it isn't concerning in its own way (and frankly some of it infringes on politics as well, on the largest scale), but most of it's just as real to me as politics are to anybody, and it's what I feel like focusing on.

I suspect you'll find more recruits by posting positive "join me in XYZ" or "what do you think of X?" threads, than telling people what they are essentially wasting their time on instead of YOUR interest.

I'm 43 now and I've seen the Imminent End Of Everything As We Know It so many times by now that it's like the miniskirt... it just keeps coming back. And the funny thing is, it doesn't pan out, we survive, like moves on, and all that angst was pretty much for nothing.

It may happen that the world falls apart. I'll deal with it best I can when it happens. I can't really live my present day life to the fullest if I'm spending half my time stressed out about stuff that may not exist and things that may not happen. The point of power is in the NOW.

Best,
PJ

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Not everyone has such a one track mind, really. I do think about many, many things other than UFOs.
But I would wonder about the aliens (IF aliens are in the UFOs) Are they not helping because they don't want to interfere or because they don't care? (maybe they think we're too foolish to deserve help? I dunno) And if some of those UFOs are ours.... then why aren't we using such amazing technology to make the world a better place? Nevermind, we already have the technology... UFOs or not. We're just too greedy and petty to worry about anything other than money and such. I honestly hope the universe has better intelligence and compassion to offer than we have. (not that there aren't nice and smart people out there though.... and that we haven't done great things.... but we could do so much more)

[edit on 2-3-2009 by GrayFox]

[edit on 2-3-2009 by GrayFox]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedCairo

This is a social forum, in any case. Most people use forums (I certainly do) as a way to decompress from everything-else. I believe you're suggesting I should decompress in the politics section instead of the UFO section. But you see, that doesn't relax me. The dive-bombing economy, the ludicrous posers in government, the completely artificial news, and that we may all be going to hell in a handbasket, doesn't really relax me--can't imagine why. I could wind myself around that axle with you, but that wouldn't really change anything, it would just make me more upset and a little less healthy. So why go there.

That's cool... good post.

But I would like to suggest that you grab a few extra cans of vegitables, medicine, and baby formula (if you have kids) next time you decide to go grocery shopping.

Think of it as a small insurance investment.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Well there is also this bit that many non-believers in the UFO phenomenon don't seem to understand.

If the UFO's are real (and they probably are) then it is the most important story/topic/subject in human history.

And this is an "alternative topics" mesage board.
Most people discussing normal geopolitical or economic stuff on here are usually doing it to point out the things that you normally don't hear about. People who want to get involved in more conventional online discussions about politics and the economy are already doing it either on other websites or on BTS.

Anything is fair game here for discussion though and thats the way it should be. plus, the UFO phenomenon is not going to wait for our economy to level out or our wars to end. UFO-related topics are still important regardless of what some people might think (at least in my opinion).

-ChriS

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR

If the UFO's are real (and they probably are) then it is the most important story/topic/subject in human history.

Good point... but I disagree...

the fact of the matter is that you are going to die... one day you will die.

The most important story/topic/subject in human history should be this:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR

You said it for me

Looked at in universal terms any current political upheaval is a blip but if we are not alone and have been contacted then this fact dwarfs any other considerations in its ramifications for our species.

Why is the OP wasting time discussing ephemera? I think ATS should close all other boards and force people to join the Aliens & UFO board! (j/k)

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Well, that is actually one of my favorite movies ever.. So I already know why you posted it.

The jury is still out on both what happens when we die and the UFO phenomenon. The point is that the op specifically sais we should ignore the UFO phenomenon and move on to more important subjects. If UFO's are real, we would be missing (at the very least) one of the most important developments in our short history on this planet. Yes, death is mysterious.. But UFO's are too!! People SHOULD be curious about these things. Especially those of us who have actually witnessed UFO's that seem to have no logical earthly explanations.

My opinion is that we have no way of knowing what happens when you die other than perhaps from people who have actually died themselves and returned (just like in the movie only in real life) having experienced an NDE. But other than that we have no way of knowing other than what we are willing to put faith in (religiously and/or spiritually) and/or though convincing ourselves we simply know. We all exist as energy within a human shell.

Asking what happens to the essence of "us" after death is a logical question to ask.. And my opinion is that the answer to that question is not so black and white as many would normally think. If you have studied or investigated the paranormal before as I have then you understand what I mean.

-ChriS

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by insignificanthuman
reply to post by spacevisitor

"When you see your community falling apart, are you still going to be doing research on the Pheonix Lights. When the next 9-11 false flag opperation happens, will you still be reading about Area 51?"

"That is in my opinion an unfair and unrealistic statement and absolutely not true."

A conclusion based upon a compilation strong of evidence is more than "thats just your opinion".

I can only speak for myself, not for you or for others in my opinion. Oeps.
I mostly used the term, “look at the available evidence” or “because of the mountain of available evidence”, sometimes, “the today’s available evidence”, but mostly get answers like,
“There is no evidence whatsoever”.
“Where is the hard evidence?”
“What evidence?”
“Can you show me the hard evidence.” and on.
So therefore I used the term; just my opinion, and see what happens.
I get your answer;
A conclusion based upon a compilation strong of evidence is more than "thats just your opinion.
So it really doesn’t matter what I say right?
Then, look to your own manners.

and then having a mother#er say "well thats just your opinion."

You lack knowledge concerning the elites, you are really #ing clueless on this subject, as well as current events.

I really don’t understand why such terms are allowed here, but I assume the moderators didn’t see that.
During posting my reply I see those words are corrected in some way.

You, and your family (children, wife) if you have one, will starve to death infront of your eyes and your family that depended on you will know you were too busy researching something that may or may not exist and may or may not pose a threat if infact it exists, or you will be successful in killing other people and taking thier food. Isn't that really neat?

"That is in my opinion an unfair and unrealistic statement and absolutely not true."

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I used to think that the UFOlogy forums of yesteryear (circa '94 compuserve) 'bred paranoia and fear'. But thanks to ATS I see that even the modern political forums breed at least as much pointless fear as our weirdness ever did.

The imminent-NWO has become the ultimate Y2K event: unanchored so ever-present in the immediate future; able to be extrapolated to pretty much any imaginable scenario; psychologically sparking a good chunk of the population into desperate planning panic survival mode.

PJ

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join