It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning to the Alien / UFO Board... I don't think you'll care about this subject when the SHTF.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Stop telling people what to do, dude!

Jesus Christ on a Crutch! Like I said, I'm quite sure people are aware of this. I know I am.
I choose to post where I choose to post.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Doomsday, I don't intend to be confrontational, but have you factored into your various "doomsday" scenarios, the fact that you could be wrong; that the sky indeed is not falling, that the machine is far too big, there's too many cogs, for ANYone to rightfully put a finger on what is going on? It sounds like you're taking a huge leap of faith, and are maybe not enjoying some of the finer things in life. I think you're wasting YOUR time.

My search for information, data and discussion regarding UFO's is an exercise based on something I saw with my own two eyes. My original quest is based on a personal observation, not a theory, not something that I've bought into, after reading something on the internet.

I'm not one who buys into many "conspiracy" theories. Although human nature may want to believe conspiracy exists, in reality, it's very difficult to carry out. And remember, in most cases, the best answer to difficult questions is usually..."I don't know". We're only what we read. You and I read different things, let's leave it at that.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by starcraft

Doomsday, I don't intend to be confrontational, but have you factored into your various "doomsday" scenarios, the fact that you could be wrong; that the sky indeed is not falling, that the machine is far too big, there's too many cogs, for ANYone to rightfully put a finger on what is going on? It sounds like you're taking a huge leap of faith, and are maybe not enjoying some of the finer things in life. I think you're wasting YOUR time.

My search for information, data and discussion regarding UFO's is an exercise based on something I saw with my own two eyes. My original quest is based on a personal observation, not a theory, not something that I've bought into, after reading something on the internet.

I'm not one who buys into many "conspiracy" theories. Although human nature may want to believe conspiracy exists, in reality, it's very difficult to carry out. And remember, in most cases, the best answer to difficult questions is usually..."I don't know". We're only what we read. You and I read different things, let's leave it at that.

Like I said... there is no conspiracy here.

The economy is in the gutter right now, and it's about to get washed down the sewer.

Sure I could be wrong... I could be wrong about WWIII, another False Flag event, and other crazy stuff that might happen...

However, The Great Depression that is peeking it's . around is pretty much a guarantee. I don't think I'm wrong about this one.

Not only that... When you see countries like Iceland completly collapse, Europe protesting in almost all of it's countries, Bailout after Bailout getting passed... Video after Video in the MSM about how awful the economy is about to get... Joe Biden warning us of international crisis...

I think it's safe to say that we are about to see some dark times... at least financially we will.

JFK said it is our duty to alert and inform the public about our crisis and our dangers. Well I'm just making sure the UFO board is aware this. It's more of a fact now... There probablly is a conspiracy behind it, but the fact is we are in finacial HELL and pretty soon our economy will be hanging out with Satan himself.

carry on as you were.

Thank you for your attention.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I have to be honest, it was Aliens and UFOs that brought me here, but it is the state of the nation that keeps me here. I don't even spend time reading Aliens and UFOs any more, there's just too much going on in the country to really bother with it. I know things are going to collapse and I have to plan well a. to make sure I can protect myself and those I love. It would be nice to get a concentrated effort to gather information on this topic. Even at the expense of Aliens and UFOs.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Here I was planning to post in the A&U forum, but now I see the light. I'm .ing straight over to the paranoid section to talk to the survivalists...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Look, I'm not trying to come off as an a-hole. I just think we are about to witness some serious stuff in the near future...

You realize now that if there is no martial law, rioting, mass roundups of civilians, all that doomsday stuff, that is exactly what you are going to come off as?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I dont think you should tell people what to think/ be interested in.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Look, I'm not trying to come off as an a-hole. I just think we are about to witness some serious stuff in the near future...

You realize now that if there is no martial law, rioting, mass roundups of civilians, all that doomsday stuff, that is exactly what you are going to come off as?

Sure... I'll take that risk... if you want to call it a risk.

I clarified my statement BTW... Great Depression is in the works... it's a guarantee.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown known

I dont think you should tell people what to think/ be interested in.

Maybe your right... I just wanted the UFO board to come back down to earth for a second.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
And BTW... pretend you live in Iceland right now... how important are UFO's at the moment?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
When y'all start coming down with the alien nano tech disease symptoms, I have posted a bunch on many forums out there on how to help alleviate the symptoms and push it out of your body.

Regardless of what you believe about it, your best course of action is to build up your immune system. Have a nice stockpile of vits a e c b complex and zinc. Doxycicline 600 mg day seems to be a cure for some after six months. That is no field trip btw. You also have to take sporanox and bactrim to be really effective. The shtf already. Some are coming to grips with that, others are completely oblivious. The right thing to be is prepared. I am not there yet, but I am working on it. The next thing to do is to have optimism that we will pull through and good will triumph over evil. But that will take work. I am glad to see a group of people who are fighters. Fighting for what is right in our existence. Bravo.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The OP makes a good point but it is a little more complicated.
There certainly is alot going on in the world. But it would, technically, take something like WWIII or another great depression to really get this country to change its habits, its lifestyle, and get out from behind the computer monitors and reality TV programming. The brains of the youth in this country have been turned into dog snot by the media and the entertainment industry. People don't care about the economic downturn so much when there is all this stuff to take their minds off it. Some people call it the "dumbing down" of american society. And in a way it is really true. There are many causes and I don't claim to know them all. But the media definately does not make thing easier.

When teenagers learn about what they percieve as "social values" from things like divorcing parents, gangsta rap, and reality television, we lose something as a society. It is called our perception of reality. Perhaps it is caused by the entertainment industry (which has exploded in the last 2 decades) and this preconceived notion that everything new must be more interesting, outlandish, and "entertaining" than what came before. Or perhaps it is being caused by the skyrocketing divorce rates in this country. In the end it doesn't matter because it all adds up.

I'm not saying that ATS is bad. The point of ATS is that discussions like this can take place with something resembling a meaningful dialogue without fear of retribution or public dismay. If you don't like it, you don't have to read it. And if you don't care about ATS you can take a hike. I don't see ATS as a conspiracy site. I see ATS as a meeting of the minds for people willing to discuss these topics out in the open without being chastized, demonized, or publicly ridiculed for doing so. Therefore, choosing to NOT discuss certain topics (after all it is our choice) because of the social and geopolitical situations in the world won't ever prevent people from voicing their opinoins, their thoughts, their research, or their abililty to make the distinction that gives them the right to do so in the first place.

Yes, we have a society that is becoming dumber and less socially apt.
Yes, we have an economy that is falling apart.
Yes, we have become a diseased country of purchasers and consumers.
and Yes, many people fear that they will have to change their lifestyles.

But the reason we should keep discussing these topics isn't just because we should be paying attention to other things going on in the world. Many people view the UFO phenomenon as the most important, most covered-up story in the history of mankind. And lets face it..If it is real, then it is.. And thats why although all this other stuff is unfolding around the world, this subject is not about to go away. It is all about perception of reality. What is reality and what isn't? Is the UFO phenomenon real? If so, it's pretty important don't you think? In fact, some would say that everything else would pale in comparison. Its all about freedom of choice, freedom of personal opinion, and allowing the mysteries of our world to be openly discussed regardless of what others might think.

Some people just see the UFO phenomenon as too important to ignore. And even if we do pay attention to more pressing political or economic concerns, at what point do we really realize and acknowledge what is going on with the UFO phenomenon? What I mean by this is simple. What would it take for us to really publicly acknowledge the reality of the UFO phenomenon (as a society). Would it take 200 UFO's landing in central park? We don't know what will happen next and thats the point. Every time something new happens, the mystery unfolds. It is unfolding as we speak in fact.. Look, all i'm really saying is that if people become distracted from the UFO phenomenon we could be missing out on what could be the most important phenomenon in human history.

It just all depends on what ones views are related to the topic of UFO's.
My opinion is that people who would pull their hair out from economic collapse have already done so. They will continue to do so. People who really see the UFO topic as even somewhat important have already continued the discussion by starting new threads and submitting posts (including me). I don't think that in any way means we are ignoring the reality unfolding around us geopolitically and economically. I'm sure alot people who discuss UFO's on ATS probably also get involved with political threads and alternative news threads. At least those of us who really care about what is going on in the world. I still even read the daily newspaper. The breaking news thread is the first place I go on ATS every day.

It doesn't really bother me that much. But someone telling someone else where their priorities in life should be isn't going to make people change their habits. If people choose not to pay attention to certain topics/subjects that is their prerogative. I mean this is ATS. If people are discussing anything it is probably about UFO's, aliens, the paranormal, or pretty much any alternative news that you don't hear about elsewhere. Alot of people don't come on ATS looking to talk about mainstream news though. The UFO phenomenon is what earns ATS its bread and butter. It is what has turned ATS into what it is. To the ATS family, to simply remove that entire paradigm from ATS wouldn't make sense. And to ATS members who post here frequently, people like to see an ATS that has open discussions on all topics all the time. That is what ATS is about.

I, personally, come here to learn, wind down from a hard day at work, and see what all the daily hubub is about. If that means I see an interesting thread on UFO's and post in it, then so be it. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. People who have already chosen to focus solely on the big-button economic or geopolitical issues probaby already have. But just because I worry about the future of my country while simultaneously discussing UFO's doesn't mean that I am neglecting or ignoring the important issues of the day. In fact, those are what take up my day. I think there is an underlying misunderstanding here that because people are discussing UFO's somehow implies that they don't care about the economy or geopolitics. I have a family. I worry!

-ChriS

[edit on 1-3-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Subjective myopia is a dangerous drug. It makes you believe you know how the world should be and that you can know why others should be different.

Acknowledging UFOs and learning of it's reality makes it more prominent to the people. Even more believe when they read the evidence. Then they demand that the secrets are revealed. When the secrets are revealed we find that we have had the technology to avoid the crisis you are fearful of for 50 years and that massive corporations with political power have stolen our birthright to health wealth and enlightenment. If we only knew.

What better path then knowledge?

Everything is perfect. You get the hose and I'll get the bucket. If we both get the bucket, who will get the hose?

Diversity is the fabric of reality. If all pillars are in the same place the structure will collapse. Place them in different areas and the strength is multiplied many times.

The person that disgusts you sitting by the road, destitute and hungry just gave blood for a few dollars of your type that you will need tomorrow after an accident.

Judging the actions of others is folly. You cannot know the reasons for the way things are. Try and see the wonders of other beings like yourself trying to make sense of something that is senseless until you look at it from a more unified position. Oh! Everything is perfect!

You are scared silly. In the scheme of things nothing is more important than doing what is in your heart. Everyone knows the crisis is building. Can we follow our heart in between worrying and writing never read letters to our congressperson? I took stuff to an E-Waste site today. Is that OK?

You need to get a grip. Your statements give me the impression of the first person to crack in the lifeboat, yelling, "Why are you singing? Were all going to die!"

Trust the current. It takes you where you need to be. Fear, just takes you.

ZG

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Ya know even if this whole WW3 thing doesn't go down, most of us are not going to be here in 30 years anyways... I make this statement based on proven facts, absolutely no theories involved... GMO foods make lab rats go sterile, growth hormones don't break down in stomach acid, cancer rates 1/3 now compared to 1/30 in past times... if you don't factor in the lower infant mortality rate we are living 15 years less on average... This is just after 20 years of GMO foods... MERCURY IN VACINES!!! Sodium flouride main ingredient in rat poison... apertame.
So take drugs rape #s.

The level of ignorance found on this site of all places is #ing astounding. Some dumb # is ignorant to the fact Obama and Bush have the same boss, Rockefeller, some mother#ers have no absolutely no knowledge of history and pipe up about how guns are for rednecks blah blah blah hahaha, and many just don't give a # about events unfolding that... just can't be ignored. Hamid Gul, former Pakastani General, third in command during the Pakastani/ Russian conflict, and former . of the Pakastani Intelligence Agency, sharing just how close we came to WW3 last December. www.infowars.com...
It would behoove some mother#ers to try doing some research outside of reading posts on ATS... "But talking about UFO's lets me escape from reality man, I am unaware of history and current events, but there aren't gonna be any breadlines man, I'm illiterate on the subject, but why should that stop me from having an opinion."
"Oh and this is all just your opinion man." No, when a statement is supported by conclusive evidence (it exists, use the power of google before internet 2 is implemented) it is no longer just your opinion. It's like when you present every piece of 9/11 evidence in existence, that in an actual court of law, would be well beyond reasonable doub't, you are told "well thats just your opinion." #.

This thread was directed at a few inferior people, who with the mindset they have, will be slaughtered soon. Good riddance.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by insignificanthuman]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This alone should spark anyones interest, that is if it's not too negative and depressing for some bitches.
www.infowars.com...
You think the elite sponsored eugenics movement died with Hitler? Race specific bioweapons...
May 28, 2007 Russia bans export of human biosamples. More than just a bat# conspiracy theory? Putin thinks so.
www.kommersant.com...
Human Genome Project
www.ornl.gov...
Cops FORCIBLY DRAWING BLOOD at checkpoints... seems kinda...
West Palms Beach, Florida www.wpbf.com...
Kane County, Illinois www.officer.com...$41724
Minnesota www.startribune.com...
Texas www.infowars.com...
And your finger prints are also on file, even if this doesn't go down, everything needed to...

My posts are not directed at people who research both subjects, just those who because of ignorance, will be the parasites looting and killing for food when the time comes.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Having seen UFO's is what initially sparked my interest in them but maybe its just these groups of things with three letters as indentities that gets me off, like UFO/NWO/USO/PBJ/WWE/BBC/123 baby you & me!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I dont think you understand how the two subjects are greatly connected. Believe me the politics of this world today are influenced by the goings on in outerspace. Thats were tomorrows wealth and power is, and hidden knowledge (NASA has made sure of that) and our Elitist polotician`s want a slice of whats to come. They have tricked and robbed us for centuries down here and will do the same as we colonise the solar system, unless we peacefuly stop them through Exoplitics.
Peter

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

But I'm going to offer you guys a .'s up. I want to give a warning to those people that spend the majority of their time on ATS researching the subject of Aliens and UFOs.

Hi Doomsday 2029, these are just my thoughts and opinion, nothing more.

I really wonder, why would someone give people a warning for the fact that they spend the majority of their time on ATS or wherever researching the subject of Aliens and UFOs.
Because what could be wrong about discussing a phenomenon that first of all, is, as I am convinced of, a 100% reality and of immense importance to all Humans on this planet.

Anyway... I know there is a strong possibilty that there is some kind of alien presence on this earth, but I think it's a stronger possiblity that these could just be evil (or good) spirits of some kind. (just my opinion)

There it is, you said yourself here that there is a strong possibility that there is some kind of alien presence on this earth and that you think it's a stronger possibility that these could just be evil (or good) spirits of some kind.

Well, I am convinced due studying that phenomenon intensely, that we are indeed visited now and also for a very, very long time, by benevolent beings of which at least one are our creators so to speak but unfortunately also by some malevolent beings.
Therefore, and especially because of the presence of those malevolent beings, ask yourself the following question.
Could it really be possible, [I am convinced of it] that some of the things that happen on this Earth lately and has happened on this Earth in our history could in fact be connected with the influence of those malevolent beings?

When you see your community falling apart, are you still going to be doing research on the Pheonix Lights. When the next 9-11 false flag opperation happens, will you still be reading about Area 51?

That is in my opinion an unfair and unrealistic statement and absolutely not true.

I don't think aliens should be a hot topic at this moment.

I think you know by now how I think about that.

But anyway, we all have hobbies and if this subject is your personal hobby, then so be it... I just think while your on ATS you could offer some input on a few of the other boards dealing with today's current events.

It’s not a hobby and I deal at the same time more then enough, more then it is in fact good for me with today's current events.

[edit on 1/3/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Doomsday,

I actually created an account to reply to this thread. Do you believe in darwinism, or some form of evolution to a certain extent? If so, you will understand those who are not prepared for what is to come, will likely not survive. Classic example would be urban/city areas. I'm not going to bother to elaborate as I consider the solution to be blatantly obvious.

Survival of the fittest my friend. If they wish not to consider what is happening, then so be it. For those that turn a blind eye to current events, then so be it.

Everyone chooses their own destiny. I respect the fact you have brought this up, however just keep evolution in mind

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

"When you see your community falling apart, are you still going to be doing research on the Pheonix Lights. When the next 9-11 false flag opperation happens, will you still be reading about Area 51?"

"That is in my opinion an unfair and unrealistic statement and absolutely not true."

A conclusion based upon a compilation strong of evidence is more than "thats just your opinion". It's like compiling all the evidence for 9/11 that proves it was a false flag attack far beyond a reasonable doubt, and then having a mother#er say "well thats just your opinion." You lack knowledge concerning the elites, you are really #ing clueless on this subject, as well as current events. His opinion is based on a compilation of current events and knowledge of the elites, yours is based on a lack of knowledge concerning both subjects. I get mad because the US has a food supply of 12 weeks, and it's parasites like you who will be looting and killing over food. You, and your family (children, wife) if you have one, will starve to death infront of your eyes and your family that depended on you will know you were too busy researching something that may or may not exist and may or may not pose a threat if infact it exists, or you will be successful in killing other people and taking thier food. Isn't that really neat?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join