It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning to the Alien / UFO Board... I don't think you'll care about this subject when the SHTF.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

But I was suggesting that WWIII is about to happen. So if you live on this planet, and you are not an alien, I think you should be concerned about this possibility.

It's obvious by your screen name that your hooked on doom. This thread does NOT belong in aliens/ufo's. Talking about an orb in your Op hardly qualifies your thread for this board... after all, this has nothing to do with your orb sighting.

This is nothing but an unwelcome distraction from why we are here in the ufo/aliens board. Go gatecrash somewhere else with your doomsaying doomsday 2029.

IRM

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

there's a possiblity that the "people" who hijacked this country and the alien presence on earth are interconnected.

I said possiblity.

Read David Icke's books, he's been predicting this scenero for years including the manipulation of our financial "crisis".

We might be getting too close to the source and too many of us are "waking up".

Whenever mankind has gotten even remotely near to figuring out somethings amiss we've been "side tracked".

It's happening again.

I suspect, there is a alien presence and even a alien rule on our planet and if we could figure out and have substancial proof we could as a species overthrow whatever it is that has had us by the throat since the dawn of our time.

We're being side tracked once again, we must be getting to close for comfort.

All crisis is manipulated, orchestrated to get us off track of what is really going on.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
Lots of good comments here. I think the OP has a fair point, but I agree with others too. Balance is the key.

It may be possible that the disclosure agenda and the anti-NWO movement are related. If you take the point of view that the dark cabal on earth wants to keep humans in ignorant slavery, then they need to be hit from all sides- NASA, the FED, banks etc etc.

I don't know why people are getting so irritated, all the guy's saying is please spare a bit more time to help out our friends in the Infowar, and I totally agree. I'm an avid sky-watcher but I spread Alex Jones films every day. The OP was also pretty moderate, polite, and fair in his request.

I don't think it's totally cool to say "Hey man it's my life leave me alone," because the whole problem is that many aware people are not sufficiently energised and active against the problems we are dealing with right now.

If you agree that there are groups of benevolent off-worlders waiting to help humanity, then Alex Jones and his gang, taking a stand against the NWO, are probably helping the E.T's far more than someone waiting for them to come and save us.

Balance; keep one eye on the NWO and one eye on the UFO.

I think we can end this thread now.

I'm a very humble man, and do not mean to pass judgement. But in this thread, I've been judged as 'paranoid'.

I think 'concerned' is a better word.

I'm concerned that we are about to see the SHTF.
thank you HiAliens.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

A couple of things OP this is a global forum you can’t just say in a later post that you were not directing your post to countries other than America.

Second the American banking system has stuffed everyone on the globe you need to be acutely aware of it.

I have personally lost heaps of money because of it but I haven’t whined about it, so now and again I like a little ATS escapism and one of the boards to stay away from is the meltdown board.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

And if you know somebody that claims to have been obducted by aliens, is it possible he or she had an ASTRAL PLANE experience. I know somebody that says he saw aiens when he had an astral projection.

Anyway... I know there is a strong possibilty that there is some kind of alien presence on this earth, but I think it's a stronger possiblity that these could just be evil (or good) spirits of some kind. (just my opinion)

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

If you want to be taken seriously, maybe you should stick to facts and things that can be proven by science. You sound like you've had too much of that new-age crack.

And you can't really demand that people should focus their attention on something just because YOU think it is important. In fact, alot of people probably doesn't even believe that the S will ever HTF. It IS a conspiracy theory after all.

The best you can do is just help spread the word about what is going on, about things that can be proven and things that are acutally factual. That way you can help people get their eyes open.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ha! i get it!

took me a while, pretty twisted piece of logic there, but sound, nonetheless

A person holds a gun to your head demanding to know if a boeing hit the pentagon.

Since you got to be quite a few marbles short a of deck to believe anything else hit the pentagon (dead people, derbris, hole, missing plane, video footage need to be ignored), your obvious answer would be "yes"

BUT: To put a gun to your head and ask that questin a person needs to be pretty insane. Therefore "no" is the answer that saves your life!

Kudos, Mr Doom!

But honestly: the entertainment value of the survival board is pretty low. As phage pointed out "S will HTF any second now!" gets stale after 2 decades. Comparing grocery lists isnt that exciting either, and since i never ever will buy a gun (what for?) those discussions are of no relevance for me.

Oh, and i am in good ol europe.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Look guys, I understand the subject is interesting. I myself have a very strong believe that I witnessed an Orb fly in my back yard about 10 years ago (I was about 19 years old).

But I'm going to offer you guys a head's up. I want to give a warning to those people that spend the majority of their time on ATS researching the subject of Aliens and UFOs.

We need your attention more than ever. Right now we are behind enemy lines, and things are obviously about to get bad... really bad. When America is in the midst of Martial Law, a food crisis, an econmic depression, and on the brink of WWIII, are you still going to be wondering what that strange object over Stephenvile, TX was? When you see your community falling apart, are you still going to be doing research on the Pheonix Lights. When the next 9-11 false flag opperation happens, will you still be reading about Area 51?

All I ask is that you spend a little less time on this subject, and help us stop the people that hijacked the country. And maybe these people can't be stopped... so if this is the case, spend a little time on the Survival Board.

It just kind of upsets me that the world is about to have some serious problems, and a large percentage of people on ATS are anticipating the arival of aliens.

Not only that, this whole alien business could all be a conspiracy... a false flag operation of some kind to create a NWO.

And if you know somebody that claims to have been obducted by aliens, is it possible he or she had an ASTRAL PLANE experience. I know somebody that says he saw aiens when he had an astral projection.

Anyway... I know there is a strong possibilty that there is some kind of alien presence on this earth, but I think it's a stronger possiblity that these could just be evil (or good) spirits of some kind. (just my opinion)

Regardless of whatever we think... There is a group of elitists that are about to crash our economy, start a few wars, create a NWO, and then possibly reduce the population of the world. I don't think aliens should be a hot topic at this moment.

But anyway, we all have hobbies and if this subject is your personal hobby, then so be it... I just think while your on ATS you could offer some input on a few of the other boards dealing with today's current events.

Thank you for backing me up on the issue of the smartest people on here should be using their resources and skill and their education to help solve the crisis we are in right now. UFO research is like a drug, the deeper you dig the more you get hooked, no end in sight though!

Guys, He is right! We need you now more than ever. One piece of info that exposes these pirates and traitors is all we need to get these people.
A smoking gun. For example, if you believe that Barrack Hussein Obama is not eligible t be president, find a document or record of entry, copy of it, dating back to 1981 where he entered Pakistan under the name Barry Soetoro with an Indonesian passport. This document exists somewhere, and a document when he left 3 weeks later. He had this, we just need to find the proof!!!!

Then there is the matter on REGISTRATION FOR SELECTIVE SERVICE.

HIS RECORD FROM COLLEGE

HIS APPLICATION FOR BAR, HE STATED HE HAS NEVER HELD ANY OTHER NAMES IN ANY OTHER COUNTRIES.

THE DAY AND LOCATION HE CHANGED HIS NAME BACK TO BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA OR IF HE EVER DID SO.

These are things that are really out there and need to be found or uncover evidence that they were destroyed. It just might save this country.

Eye of Eagle

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The world will depend on the success of salesmen at this point. They move the goods and services that start the gears turning on production.

If you're not a salesperson, start a business that will employ hundreds of people and do it without capital.

Then, when you are freakin tired and need a break, come here and shoot the bull on UFOs.

You can be positive and do something constructive, or you can hunker down and buy food. Frankly, I think hunkering down is a bad idea. Better learn to fish instead of buy fish if you want to promote the growth and sustainability of our world and local communities.

How about a thread on some good ideas for starting businesses and employing people? Maybe it would best fit on another board. This is, after all, Above Top Secret. I thought I came to this board to talk about UFOs and such.

Please stop sending me to another board. I need a break from reality, and need to go to a place like this for the "other" reality.

Life is interesting, no?

Hi Phage.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i spend my time researching both the NWO and UFO conspiracies because i feel they are both as important as each other. Maybe the aliens have something to do with the way the world is run? who knows, but it is very important to aknowledge the fact that aliens are visiting us and probably in regular contact with people in higher places. They could have possibly have something to do with our evolution. Anything that is happening behind closed doors needs to be investigated but i agree people really need to wake up and realise what is going on in the world before it is too late and we end up starting WW3.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well...
I do appreciate your thread and the discussion here is quite thought-provoking however again I don't think you can tell someone that your conspiracy theory is not as good as mine (which I'm sure wasn't your intention, but it seems that the thread has gone in that direction).
Also, I happen to think that any plans the NWO has for global domination would go out the window in the event of Alien Invasion or even Disclosure....

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

That's why I'm asking for the people that spend the majority of there time on the Alien / UFO Board for a little help.

But why are you picking on the Alien/UFO'ers? Why not on the other forums? What about the BTS'ers, namely those of us who chil out in DATS - surely we can spend our time more productively then in a virtual bar...?

We need everyone we can to be involved, offer suggestions, and most importantly focus on the problems at hand.

But the problems at hand for you - are not necessarily the same problems at hand for others. Just beacuse you believe (and trust me, I'm not taking away from your belief as I also believe the S is gonna hit the fan soon) it's important - doesn't mean that everyone should as well...

Aliens haven't attack the world yet,... but the Federal Reserve has.

To play the devils advocate - the day isn't over yet. Those who strongly believe in UFO's and exterterrestrial life - believe this is a possibility - you can't make them see or support your side, anymore then they can make you see and support theirs.

- Carrot

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
LOL.

You know it would be so easy to post a mirror image of your thread in the NWO forum.

Or any other forum for that matter.

I will frequent and comment on any thread I desire, however you will not see me telling anyone where they should spend their time or trying to make one topic seem less important then another because -I decided- so.

thanks

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I believe ets are going to be a part of the upcoming actions, or so many experiencers have been led to believe, so this board is a part of the awakening and awareness of the state this world is in, and our need for cooperation, concern and care for each other. Many experiencers haver relayed that ets consider us primitive and co-conspirators, enablers for this system by renegade or evil henchmen at the top. But they also say, that non-interference would end and we would be helped possibly if more and more of us actually took the time to go outside, or lie down in our beds, and ask for the positive ets to intervene and pour your hearts out about the state of affairs on earth.

As an experiencer who, just moments before my families siting of a craft on April 12th, that hovered for 5 minutes, blinking back on forth on the spot, had experienced a direct answering of my line of thought with a psi message after being rooted to the spot. Hence, therefore, the many who have relayed the information that all of our thoughts are monitored are correct. This is a good thing. Go give them your thoughts and ask for help please!

If TSHTF there are two scenarios, (the first I keep asking for and empowering and envisioning) that come to me. The first has been mentioned by a few in the past, which is that once a move to depopulate this planet begins in a large way, they will come. Depopulating a planet it one of the biggest crimes in this universe amongst highly civilized organized et nations. Otherwise, think titanic, and group up and be cooperative. Do not walk over other people, but lend a helping hand and get to the brow of the ship together. Lets be more than our leaders ever could dream of, and shine our lights, no matter what.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
lol this thread is another kind of hilarious.

Umm arent the points on every board the same?
The govt. covers Sh*t up.
Aliens, 9/11, the economic crisis, whatever, its all the same.

When SHTF, everyone is going to think the same thing, the govt did it!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I browse these boards pretty often reading up on a number of subjects. The Global Meltdown forum should just be renamed "Doom and Gloom". Any time anything positive is said it's shot down with "BUY FOOD OMG". I remember last year on this site they said in a month we would be bank runs in a week, all supermarkets would have no food within the month and to start enjoying living in box cars.

Here we are a year later and there is still food, no box cars and I just got cash out of the ATM.Are things bad? Ya, I'll admit they are. But not DOOM DOOM DOOM some people preach.

Remember when y2k was around the corner. People were so sure it was the end, stocked up on food and everything else. They were telling people NO DO NOT DO ANYTHING BUT PREPARE. In the end it was fine.

Remember Planet X? (Which is still coming I guess) I heard a story of people putting their house deeds on the line if it didn't happen! Again...everything ok.

Please stay on your Global Meltdown forum. I don't even want an account anymore here because of all the Doom and Gloom on every forum.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

All I ask is that you spend a little less time on this subject, and help us stop the people that hijacked the country.

I FULLY understand your frustration with the obvious downfall of America happening right before our eyes, but I think people can do both at the same time.

It just kind of upsets me that the world is about to have some serious problems, and a large percentage of people on ATS are anticipating the arival of aliens.

When the aliens out themselves, there will be serious problems. Abductions are serious. Coverup is serious. But when the nafarious agenda of those nasty critters is found out .... it will be serious.

I'm looking forward to DISCLOSURE. People need to know what is going on around them. People need to understand the situation and the danger they are in.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I guess the OP has "left the building",so-to-speak, 'cause someone called him paranoid. Gosh, this is ATS...we're ALL paranoid, aren't we? Lighten up.

Sure we are having a depression and sure it is because our "owners" (NWO) want our money/stuff. Relax, they'll get it. They OWN us and our country. Obama works for them as does the congress, the courts, etc. The OP is "preachin' to the choir". The ATS'ers already are much more aware of what is going on than say, the OP's neighbors probably are.

The overwhelming majority of this nation are good sheeple ready to follow the big bad wolf (NWO) wherever he leads. No great revolution is going to take place. Just a few will even know what actually happened. Those who do raise a voice will be quickly arrested and never heard from again. Fear will rule the day. Despotism will rule.

Heros? I don't see any. I hope I'm wrong. Where is the evidence that any organized opposition is working to defeat the NWO? More evidence exists that UFO's are real than true patriots are real. Best advise I can give is prepare for the worst as best you can to protect those whom you love.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by romanmel]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What a load of BS.

Anyone who thinks anything is doing the right thing. Don't you get that? You talk about a world war III - But thats all in "your head" why waste the time talking/thinking/planing for another world war, when the truth is, we won't see one?

Catch a grip.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

All I ask is that you spend a little less time on this subject, and help us stop the people that hijacked the country. And maybe these people can't be stopped...

Maybe "the people who hijacked the country" are the aliens?!?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join