It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning to the Alien / UFO Board... I don't think you'll care about this subject when the SHTF.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Look guys, I understand the subject is interesting. I myself have a very strong believe that I witnessed an Orb fly in my back yard about 10 years ago (I was about 19 years old).

But I'm going to offer you guys a head's up. I want to give a warning to those people that spend the majority of their time on ATS researching the subject of Aliens and UFOs.

We need your attention more than ever. Right now we are behind enemy lines, and things are obviously about to get bad... really bad. When America is in the midst of Martial Law, a food crisis, an econmic depression, and on the brink of WWIII, are you still going to be wondering what that strange object over Stephenvile, TX was? When you see your community falling apart, are you still going to be doing research on the Pheonix Lights. When the next 9-11 false flag opperation happens, will you still be reading about Area 51?

All I ask is that you spend a little less time on this subject, and help us stop the people that hijacked the country. And maybe these people can't be stopped... so if this is the case, spend a little time on the Survival Board.

It just kind of upsets me that the world is about to have some serious problems, and a large percentage of people on ATS are anticipating the arival of aliens.

Not only that, this whole alien business could all be a conspiracy... a false flag operation of some kind to create a NWO.

And if you know somebody that claims to have been obducted by aliens, is it possible he or she had an ASTRAL PLANE experience. I know somebody that says he saw aiens when he had an astral projection.

Anyway... I know there is a strong possibilty that there is some kind of alien presence on this earth, but I think it's a stronger possiblity that these could just be evil (or good) spirits of some kind. (just my opinion)

Regardless of whatever we think... There is a group of elitists that are about to crash our economy, start a few wars, create a NWO, and then possibly reduce the population of the world. I don't think aliens should be a hot topic at this moment.

But anyway, we all have hobbies and if this subject is your personal hobby, then so be it... I just think while your on ATS you could offer some input on a few of the other boards dealing with today's current events.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Very nice OP. I've debated making a thread almost identical to this one. I'm glad you took the time off my hands and took care of it for me
No but seriously, this is probly one of the most relevant threads on ats at the moment and I can't stress enough how much we are preoccupied w/ things that don't matter at the moment. Sure its interesting, but it's not going to save you from martial law and possible population reduction. Star and flag for you sir. Soon as I figure out how

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

But anyway, we all have hobbies and if this subject is your personal hobby, then so be it... I just think while your on ATS you could offer some input on a few of the other boards dealing with today's current events.

Many of the people active in the Aliens & UFOs forum are also posting and participating in other forums. Most of them, actually. So I don't really see your problem.

And I don't mean to be rude to you, but why do you think you have the right to decide which forums other members should post in? You certainly have no right to tell me what to do or not to do here at ATS. As long as I follow the T & C, I can say whatever I like, I can join whatever discussion I want to, and nobody tells me which forums I should limit myself to.

No offence.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
And those other "serious" boards are accomplishing what again?
Oh, just talking. OK. Never mind.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
A lot of members, me included, don't focus on any single topic on ATS.

I dabble in the 9/11 boards, the economic crisis, NWO, Cryptozoology, Paranormal, Short Stories etc etc.

I don't think there are many members who sit only on the UFO boards.

Regardless of how kooky some of our beliefs are, we are still tuned into reality and can see the establishment crumble around us.

No offense, but I could say the same about people who are obsessed with sport, or TV soapies etc.

Just because you enjoy discussing / participating in a hobby doesn't mean you don't have a life outside it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Its good that your raising awarness of something. We should be grounded from time to time, and we are facing some possible terrible times very soon.

Learning how to plant a garden, might not sound exciting, but it may be the wisest thing you can do at this point in time. The economy has always had its ups and downs, but something tells me this isnt no typical hiccup.

I think the OP is just trying to give us a healthy reminder.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'm sure everybody on this board has fears about the economy and has a great deal of focus on the immediate problems surrounding the world economy. Your OP suggests that you believe this not to be the case. You really don't know what is or isn't consuming people in and away from this forum. Assumptions are often wrong and your statements are clear proof of that.

Relax, Chill and let people have escapism for at least a couple of hours a day.

IRM

[edit on 28/2/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
First gotta remember not everyone is in the US of A,

I understand your feelings but you might already know that most of the people that read this board also read whats going on with current events.

How do you know we are not doing something off of the net?

Just because some of us refuse to post what we feel on the board about whats going on doesn't mean we are not informed or do not care. I bet most of the time is because we don't feel like getting in a debate with another member just to have others jump in and end up in a huge I hate rep/dem/lib/com/sol/insert party here.

Really I do understand what your saying.

When the something happens I'm pretty sure most of us will not be sitting there still staring up at the sky going Venus no no no Jupiter no no It moved must be ufo of some kind. Actually I'm thinking of something were to happen
you would see a lot of members posting about what is happening around them.

All I ask is that you spend a little less time on this subject, and help us stop the people that hijacked the country. And maybe these people can't be stopped... so if this is the case, spend a little time on the Survival Board.

So what would you like us to do? Like I said before how do you know we aren't doing something out side in real life? How do you know that most of the people on this board isn't a sock puppet to get away from being angry and getting loose.

About the survival board, again how do you know we don't read it and get tips? I'm guessing you might want Ancient Civ people as well? Learn from the past?

We can't ignore the posts if we hit recent, whats going on is usually right their up on top. Can't ignore it.

I don't want this post to sound mean and rude but I just feel its kinda wrong to tell others to spend more time doing something they might not want to do.
But again I thank you for the heads up,

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

On the contrary I believe the subject of UFO/ET visitation to be at the heart of most of our major conspiracies and problems we face today. Such a big cover up requires a lot of money and a lot of other lies to prop it up. 9/11 and the War on Terror generated from it is merely the latest excuse to retain massive military funding and expansion to continue the cover-up in the post Cold War era. Such a massive diversion of funds for this conspiracy certainly has to be eating away at our economies through multiple legal and illegal means.

As far as an NWO is concerned, I don't buy it for a second. There would be no way for our governments to wage any sort of profitable wars if all nations are aligned with each other. I just do not believe our governments would ever want to remove the foundations of our civilization as they have been useful tools for maintaining control of the population of the planet. It would be utter madness on the part of world leaders when they lead such cushy lives already.

Its my belief that the only way our governments hold such power over us now is that we're already divided and thus conquered. Unification of mankind into a singular whole would only erode current power structures. What king, queen, emperor, dictator, or power hungry thug operating within a republic would agree to being subservient or sharing power within a unified global government? None too many I imagine, and that's why we're divided as we are now and will remain as such.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Frith]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
i think the OP has a good point in this post. basically, get your priorities sorted out, then talk about whatever you want.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Yeah, it must be fun bitching and moaning about how the NWO is going to either kill you or bail you up, yet that's all that your lot seem to do...just talk about it...

"OMG THE NWO IS COMING! I SAW THE FEMA CAMPS ON YOUTUBE!

IT MUST BE REAL!

Thats why I'm gonna post a thread on ATS about it instead of do something about it!"

Puh-lease!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Paranoia is a self destroyer.

2nd line.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Sorry I already post enough... probably more than enough... in any number of forums here.

I'm an adult... have been for some time... and as such fully accustomed and capable of deciding how to spend my own free time here.

And I'm pretty sure just as much will be accomplished if I yap on a thread about lights in the sky... as it will if I'm yapping on a thread about politics or the economy.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Basically, it all comes down to personal preference...and, personal belief. It might be a Hobby for you, but it might be more than a hobby to someone else. It doesn't make it any less important, it just means its not as important to you.

I understand what your saying - but this website isn't solely dedicated to the Political & Economic Stuff happening in the States right now... It's a website that covers all subjects, and as such, there are members with different levels of interest in all subjects...

- Carrot

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

How do you know we are not doing that?

Is it more important to drop everything and get into arguments over partys, whos right and who's wrong with information on tv, the net, radio, word of mouth on were camps might/maybe? What law is passing, yet only one place has the source?

My priorities are done when I login to the site.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Well, somebody finally said it! I think the same sometimes, but because I am so "Passionate" about the crisis here in the US and all over the world. There is just sooo much to "take in" right now. Sometimes it makes you feel better to just "get it out!" Bravo to you sir and I hope you feel better!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
And those other "serious" boards are accomplishing what again?
Oh, just talking. OK. Never mind.

Well for starters... I think the 9-11 Conspiracy board has laid out all the evidence it can to prove without a shadow of a doubt that 9-11 was a false flag opperation.

New theories are starting to emerge that the media played the biggest role in the cover-up.

Now, in my mind, if I had a gun pointed to my head and I to pick the right answer to live... A or B....

A. A Boeing hit the Pentagon
B. A Boeing did not hit the Pentagon

I'm going with B. And I will feel very confident that I'm still going to live.

So what does this mean? It means if we don't start getting our 'S' together soon, this kind of crap is going to continue... And no, it's not all talk, Many of us are buying guns, stocking up on food & supplies, and preparing to defend ourseleves against the worst. Some of us are trying to get the community we live in prepared as well.

Besides... it's important to stay informed on these issues if you want a Democracy that works. Otherwise CNN, FOX, NBC, and ABC will keep deciding deciding who our President will be.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

And no, it's not all talk, Many of us are buying guns, stocking up on food & supplies, and preparing to defend ourseleves against the worst. Some of us are trying to get the community we live in prepared as well.

So.... talk and shopping?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
Basically, it all comes down to personal preference...and, personal belief. It might be a Hobby for you, but it might be more than a hobby to someone else. It doesn't make it any less important, it just means its not as important to you.

I understand what your saying - but this website isn't solely dedicated to the Political & Economic Stuff happening in the States right now... It's a website that covers all subjects, and as such, there are members with different levels of interest in all subjects...

- Carrot

That's why I'm asking for the people that spend the majority of there time on the Alien / UFO Board for a little help. We need everyone we can to be involved, offer suggestions, and most importantly focus on the problems at hand.

Aliens haven't attack the world yet,... but the Federal Reserve has.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Now, in my mind, if I had a gun pointed to my head and I to pick the right answer to live... A or B....

A. A Boeing hit the Pentagon
B. A Boeing did not hit the Pentagon

I'm going with B. And I will feel very confident that I'm still going to live.

Wouldn't that depend on who was holding the weapon (please don't call it a gun). If all I was concerned about was living that would be a major consideration. I would think about what the questioner might want to hear. "Truth" doesn't always get you where you want to go.

So what does this mean? It means if we don't start getting our 'S' together soon, this kind of crap is going to continue... And no, it's not all talk, Many of us are buying guns, stocking up on food & supplies, and preparing to defend ourseleves against the worst. Some of us are trying to get the community we live in prepared as well.

I'm sure you still have some stocks left over from Y2K. Right? Congrats. You're ahead of the game. I have my plan, you're welcome to yours.

[edit on 2/28/2009 by Phage]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join