It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewers/psychics, I lost something and need your help!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I see this object you seek in the very last place you look.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzo

Lol. I think you are going to be right! We have a winner here people!

I (though not psychic as I pointed out earlier) decided to sit down and meditate on the lost tripod piece. (ok, really I didnt, I was eating lunch) and suddenly, I got a vision. (ok, it wasnt really a vision, but I thought it up all on my own) In my vision, I SAW THE TRIPOD THINGIE! It was round, and dark plastic, with a metal threaded bit in the center! (ok, I knew that because you told us, but it really helped me visualize!)

Anyway, I am pretty certain (well kinda certain....err.....ok, not certain at all) that your tripod piece has been stolen by garden gnomes. And it is now somewhere on the planet being photographed with said garden gnomes and hopefully, soon you will receive photos.

Photo of Gnome with your Tripod Piece!

In fact, I am willing to bet (um, but not anything tangible) that this one has it in his little hand, only you cant see it in this photo.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by skitzo
I see this object you seek in the very last place you look.

Ah I see what you did there!

Very smart my good friend.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
you say you keep this tripod in your bedroom.does your bed rails if so look on the inside of them. there should be a lip running down that hold the slats in place.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by skitzo
you say you keep this tripod in your bedroom.does your bed rails if so look on the inside of them. there should be a lip running down that hold the slats in place.

Nope. No rails on my bed. and there is no room for it to fall into the frame at all.

Nice thinking though. keep it up. You guys are thinking of things that I havent, and here I was thinking that I considered all possibilities.

Keep it up you guys.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Well, not everyone would have thought of the garden gnomes because not everyone knows how sneaky they can be.

Oh, wait, you were talking to the other guy, who suggested the bed rails.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Well, not everyone would have thought of the garden gnomes because not everyone knows how sneaky they can be.

Oh, wait, you were talking to the other guy, who suggested the bed rails.

haha, yes, I have convieniently ignored the gnome comment

2line
3line

and a 4th for good measure.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Oh brother! I'm no good at this but will take a gander. I came across your thread days ago and at that time visualized your 'missing' object underneath something, a furniture, with fabric material on top. It's indoors and near the wall. So far I've not won any prizes for guessing correctly.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Oh brother! I'm no good at this but will take a gander. I came across your thread days ago and at that time visualized your 'missing' object underneath something, a furniture, with fabric material on top. It's indoors and near the wall. So far I've not won any prizes for guessing correctly.

hmm well mabye you will one day.

I will check as soon as I can.

As for a reward, I am afraid there is not much I can offer other than a star and a long distance imaginary pat on the back

I am actually thinking along similar lines as you.

We will see!

XL5

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I once had a palm sized high current relay that I was taking appart and a piece in it flung somewhere in my kitchen, tore the whole place appart looking for it (moved the fridge as well). I do think things just vanish.

Try forgetting about it compleatly and pretend to buy it and find a recipt for what ever, then look for it. Just because lifes not fair like that.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
I once had a palm sized high current relay that I was taking appart and a piece in it flung somewhere in my kitchen, tore the whole place appart looking for it (moved the fridge as well). I do think things just vanish.

Try forgetting about it compleatly and pretend to buy it and find a recipt for what ever, then look for it. Just because lifes not fair like that.

Yeah I dont believe that they magically disapear either.... although I am starting to wonder.....

and as for life, it sure can be annoying at times can't it?

I will try your suggestion and hopefully something will come of it!

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Good news everybody!

I found it!

Believe it or not, it was in the bag that I ususually carry it in. I checked there about 10 times and NOW I see it. UGH!

I was up last night at about 4:00 am and I decided suddenly just to look in there one more time. The inside is solid black and so it blended in.

To those of you who suggested I check my bag again, Very good!

Something I find very interesting is that it seems a lot of you were picking up on were I thought it MIGHT be. Around the couch at my mom's place.

I want to thank you all for helping me out and posting your thoughts on where the piece might be. I appreciate all your effort.

Thank you guys!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

1 star for the find and the fun thread, everybody wins.

Case closed!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore

1 star for the find and the fun thread, everybody wins.

Case closed!

Thank you. I am in a good mood. So I figure I will star everyones posts.

Peace and love!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Oh that's great to hear
) I'm very glad that you found it.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Sometimes stuff falls into another dimension; but it will fall back into this one if the proper ritual is performed. Note... it will fall back into a place you have looked in before but didn't find the object. I'm betting , your bag.

What did I tell you. Sometimes even without the ritual, it works.
I don't think you overlooked it; I'm voting on a rip in the space/time continuum.

Thanks for the star!!

[edit on 2-3-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Glad it all worked out Gimme...I think there have been a million times that I've checked the same place over and over...only to eventually find it there when I check a 15th time! Perhaps things do disappear and return at random! Now since you've found your object, I'd like all psychics to help me find my sanity!!! I've lost it ... I looked under the couch and in the fridge and even the laundry. I'm thinking it could be either the gnomes, or my 3 children holding it hostage

Michelle

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129
Glad it all worked out Gimme...I think there have been a million times that I've checked the same place over and over...only to eventually find it there when I check a 15th time! Perhaps things do disappear and return at random! Now since you've found your object, I'd like all psychics to help me find my sanity!!! I've lost it ... I looked under the couch and in the fridge and even the laundry. I'm thinking it could be either the gnomes, or my 3 children holding it hostage

Michelle

Yeah, I wonder perhaps, if there really is something to the idea that things dissapear and reappear at random. I wonder though what is so special about those items that they dissapear like that.

Now as for your sanity, try looking looking out the window...After all that is where my sanity went!

Peace and love!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I think it reappeared because the garden gnomes knew we were onto them. You know it wasnt really in that bag when you looked ten times. Notice how it wasnt returned until AFTER we posted the picture of the gnome that absconded with your tripod thingie.

Glad you got your whatchamacallit back. It was a fun thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

I think it reappeared because the garden gnomes knew we were onto them. You know it wasnt really in that bag when you looked ten times. Notice how it wasnt returned until AFTER we posted the picture of the gnome that absconded with your tripod thingie.

Glad you got your whatchamacallit back. It was a fun thread.

ha, Well I guess those rascilly gnomes figured out whats best for their own safety!
They must have seen me smash my neighbor's lawn gnome last night.

It was a fun thread, I am glad you all enjoyed. And thank you for the humor by the way.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join