It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewers/psychics, I lost something and need your help!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Get a flashlight and look under the desk.

That's where I find most of my lost stuff.

if you find anything that belongs to me, let me know.

Just did that and there was nothing but wires and actually a blank piece of printer paper.

That paper wouldnt happen to be yours would it?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Just did that and there was nothing but wires and actually a blank piece of printer paper.

Dang!
I knew I was missing one.

I leave it up to the psychics now.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Dang!
I knew I was missing one.

I leave it up to the psychics now.

Hey I will mail it to you and all I will charge is one tripod attachment!

Eh, it was worth a try

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
As soon as I read the first line of your question I saw something slipping down between the back or side of a dark coloured piece of furniture and a light coloured wall. Maybe the furniture had a slit in it and it fell between or it had a pocket of some sort? I don't think it hit the floor but got stuck on the way there.

But it is probably somewhere you looked already.

I'm no remote viewer or psychic just my pennys worth. Good luck hope you find it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
As soon as I read the first line of your question I saw something slipping down between the back or side of a dark coloured piece of furniture and a light coloured wall. Maybe the furniture had a slit in it and it fell between or it had a pocket of some sort? I don't think it hit the floor but got stuck on the way there.

But it is probably somewhere you looked already.

I'm no remote viewer or psychic just my pennys worth. Good luck hope you find it.

Hi there, thanks for your help. So far, all the suggestions in this thread have been helpful but, no dice.

I called my mom and had her check all the places suggested and she hasnt seen anything but then again she never looks all the thouroghly.

I will call her later today and have her look where you have suggested IAMD1.

Then when I go over there on Tuesday, I will check all those places myself!

Thanks for everyones help so far.

I am excited to see what others will think of still!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
God luck! I really hope you find it and look forward to hearing where it was!

It is probably hiding in plain sight

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
God luck! I really hope you find it and look forward to hearing where it was!

It is probably hiding in plain sight

Ha, It probably is! If so, I promise I will turn around and let each of you kick me once firmly on the backside

I hope I find it. If I do you can be sure the first thing I will do is let you all know.

Well the FIRST thing I will do is put it back on my tripod and never take it off again. THEN I will tell you guys.

I am still looking to hear from people about where they believe it is.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Sometimes stuff falls into another dimension; but it will fall back into this one if the proper ritual is performed. Note...it will fall back into a place you have looked in before but didn't find the object. I'm betting, your bag.

Here is the ritual....

Make a cheese sandwich with some kind of spread. I like French's Mustard. Eat the sandwich while watching the news. Not Fox, that's not news. After about 20 min. get up and dance around the room chanting...
come back little plastic deal, I need you.

Check in the obvious places in about an hour. Usually it takes a little time for the mojo to work.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Sometimes stuff falls into another dimension; but it will fall back into this one if the proper ritual is performed. Note...it will fall back into a place you have looked in before but didn't find the object. I'm betting, your bag.

Here is the ritual....

Make a cheese sandwich with some kind of spread. I like French's Mustard. Eat the sandwich while watching the news. Not Fox, that's not news. After about 20 min. get up and dance around the room chanting...
come back little plastic deal, I need you.

Check in the obvious places in about an hour. Usually it takes a little time for the mojo to work.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by whaaa]

haha. Nice.

I will be sure to do that....well not really.

Seriously though, I have searched all the obvious and not so obvious places several times now at my place. I will do the same at my mom's place on Tuesday when i can get over there.

Thanks for posting buddy. Anyone else have any ideas?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
try looking in the vacume dust bag or in the place you keep your mail
good luck

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Strange, i had a dream last night that i was looking for something in my closet. If you have a closet which can be blocked by an open door, check there.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
xsheep and jphish. No dice im afraid.

Atleast not here. It is very possible that it could be at my mom's and I will check her vacuum and her doors!

Thanks very much for your help!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
My belief is their is no such object, you are merely attempting to debunk people.

Which is fine don't get me wrong.

Just my 2 cents in case I turn out to be right.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gYvMessanger
My belief is their is no such object, you are merely attempting to debunk people.

Which is fine don't get me wrong.

Just my 2 cents in case I turn out to be right.

No there really is. If it were like that I would atleast be honest and ask them to just describe my room or something.

Here is a short video I have made really quick to prove that I really did lose a piece of my tripod.

(click to open player in new window)

Something you dont know about me gYv is that I always tell it like it is. If it is my goal to debunk anything I will tell you so.

I lost the tripod piece and I figured that atleast it could not hurt to ask for help. I do believe that there is something to remote viewing and being psychic. I dont know what, but I Know there is something to it.

So now you can see that I am being honest.

I miss using my tripod!

Hopefully that is sufficient proof. and for the record, my room isnt usually that messy!

[edit on 28-2-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

[edit on 1-3-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Ok cool i hope someone here can help find it then.

more than one line

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gYvMessanger
Ok cool i hope someone here can help find it then.

more than one line

I hope so too!

This is also more than one line

[edit on 28-2-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I got a flash of a scene - outside in a park - there is a lot of grass there. It got left there. There is a small parking lot nearby.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
First of all, my sisters and I are all left-handed, except one of them is right handed, but she is weird.

I am not psychic, at least when trying to be, however I do have a knack for predicting things 100 percent, like the gender of a baby, or when my mom will schedule her newest unneeded surgery ( that's a topic for another thread I am sure). I think you need to look under something. Like a piece of furniture. Other than that, I say, just wait, it will show up when you least expect it. Have you read or heard about "negative hallucinations"? This occurs sometimes when you are missing something. It just isn't there to be seen. But later on you will find it out in plain sight at a place you looked at time and time again. Good luck finding this equipment, I have one, too, and losing it renders expensive equipment useless, while just costing a few bucks to replace. Now if that isn't a conspiracy, I don't know what is.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Good luck finding this equipment, I have one, too, and losing it renders expensive equipment useless, while just costing a few bucks to replace. Now if that isn't a conspiracy, I don't know what is.

Oh man now that is the truth. I dont want to have to replace the whole thing because of one missing piece.

I have much better things I can blow my money on. For now I will just have hold my camera myself.

I hope some one out there is able to zero in on its location. I really want it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join