It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewers/psychics, I lost something and need your help!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Ok so as the thread title suggests I need the help of anyone who has even the smalllest psychic/remote viewing ability to help me out. I put this in paranormal studies because it will also help me decide whether I believe in remote viewing and psycic abilities or not. Sort of a pseudo experiment if you will....

Ok so I have a table tripod. This tri pod has a removable piece on top. You screw your camera on to it then you can just pull it off and on so you dont have to screw it on everytime. It is about 2-2 1/2 inches in diameter. It is black and round. It is mabye one inch tall. It has a grey top and of course the silver screw thing that screws into the camera and it has gone missing!

The tripod only goes two places. It either sits here on my desk at my house or It is set up in the living room when I go to visit my mom at her apartment.

When I have it at my place and I have the tripod piece off the tripod it is almost always sitting on the desk atleast near it. Some times I set it close to the tv.

When I am at my moms place, I some times have it set on a table by her tv and sometimes its on a safe that she just uses as a little side table by her couch anymore.

I have looked all over my bedroom at my place and her living room multiple times but I just can't seem to find it. I have looked in tha bag that I put my tripod in mutliple times and there is no sign of it.

last time I remember seeing it was here at my house.

So here is where you remote viewers and psychics and anyone else who just wants to take a guess comes in. I need your help to locate my missing tripod piece. Its not the end of the world if I lose it but i would like to save my $20.00 and spend it on something else!

Please help me find it. I need to make some non shaky videos!

Any and all help is appreciated!

peace and love

GST

[edit on 28-2-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Also, It is not in my car. The bag I keep my tripod in is ALWAYS zipped up tight and My bag was not open or anything.But I have checked there too just incase! It is going to be in either my bed room or her living room somewhere, atleast it should be.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Assuming it's not still on the camera...

If you're right handed, check the right pockets of any clothes you may have been wearing.
If you're left handed...you're weird like my sister.

Other than a coat in the closet, or the clothes hamper, I haven't really got anything else to offer.

P.S. I fall into that "anyone else that wants to take a guess" category. I was just compelled to give it a go because I also have a tripod that I use frequently with my camera. Mine doesn't detach however.

Hope you find it,

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I am for sure not a psychic, but I have been rather lucky at helping people find stuff when they are looking in their house. (But usually I am there with them and I know them and their habits) I will just tell you the first three places that came to my mind to look.

First thing I thought of, before I read your second post, was your car, on the floor, under something cloth.

Second thing I thought of was near your moms safe, between the safe and a piece of furniture, also under something cloth.

Third thing I thought of was in your room where you keep you laundry piled up, mixed into your clothes.

They are just guesses. No psychic promises. Good luck finding your item, and hopefully someone really psychic will show up.

Edit to add;

Funny both the other poster and I are both guessing places with fabric or clothes. Could just be coincidence, but who knows.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Originally posted by lernmore

Assuming it's not still on the camera...

Oh I wish it were, but I am afraid it is not I have the camera right here.

If you're right handed, check the right pockets of any clothes you may have been wearing.

I have done that and they have been washed since then so I will go check the washer and dryer.

If you're left handed...you're weird like my sister.

ha. No im right handed, and so is my sister... but oddly enough.... she is weird too!

Other than a coat in the closet, or the clothes hamper, I haven't really got anything else to offer.

I will check it my clothes again and my clothes hamper. I havent looked there yet.

P.S. I fall into that "anyone else that wants to take a guess" category. I was just compelled to give it a go because I also have a tripod that I use frequently with my camera. Mine doesn't detach however.

Yeah me too. I am not psychic or a remote viewer. I wanted to include everyone in this search because sometimes people who arent psychic like you and I still need help from other ordinary people!

Hope you find it,

peace

thank you very much. Your effort is greatly appreciated. Peace to you my friend!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Also, if your camera is digital, look back through your images and find the last one you took when it was on the tripod and check that area thoroughly.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

Good idea, I didn't even think of that! Duh.

I just keep thinking a box(shoe?) in moms closet!
Seems like half the time when I lose something,
it always ends up in a box in the closet! LOL.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
under a couch on the right front side - by the leg???
( in RV your supposed to go with it)

worth a shot?

goodluck

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
I am for sure not a psychic, but I have been rather lucky at helping people find stuff when they are looking in their house. (But usually I am there with them and I know them and their habits) I will just tell you the first three places that came to my mind to look.

First thing I thought of, before I read your second post, was your car, on the floor, under something cloth.

Second thing I thought of was near your moms safe, between the safe and a piece of furniture, also under something cloth.

Third thing I thought of was in your room where you keep you laundry piled up, mixed into your clothes.

They are just guesses. No psychic promises. Good luck finding your item, and hopefully someone really psychic will show up.

Edit to add;

Funny both the other poster and I are both guessing places with fabric or clothes. Could just be coincidence, but who knows.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Illusionsaregrander]

Thanks for your help. Yeah I did check in the car again and its not there. I also just now looked in my laundry hamper and my washer and dryer and the pockets of my clothes to no avail.

When I get over to see my mom I am going to look all around the safe. On my moms couch the arms have these little cloth wrap things that sit on the arms but they fall off all the time. Its possible that it fell between the safe and the couch and is covered by the arm wrap thing (not sure what you call it)

now as for going through the pictures I took with it. I went through what I had on it. but its mostly video and neither the videos or pictures that are on there,were taken with the help of my tripod. UGH!

I will keep looking. Thanks for your help.

I was thinking that it may be around her safe somewhere and your suggestion is making me think that even more.

GAH! More help please!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
under a couch on the right front side - by the leg???
( in RV your supposed to go with it)

worth a shot?

goodluck

I will check there as well. It will be Tuesday before I can get out there.

I just checked my own couch for the hell of it and it wasnt there.

Thank you for your help. As I said I will check out her place on Tuesday

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom

Good idea, I didn't even think of that! Duh.

I just keep thinking a box(shoe?) in moms closet!
Seems like half the time when I lose something,
it always ends up in a box in the closet! LOL.

Not there either! Oh this is driving me nuts.

I only have two boxes in my closet. One has reciepts for tax stuff and the other has a pair of dress shoes that I never wear.

No tripod piece!

Keep up the suggestions. Something might come to me eventually!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Check the fridge.

I don't know why... but whenever I lose my car keys... I look in there for some reason. They've never been there though.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Sometimes these things end up in the least likely of places. For example, I was thinking under the fridge... maybe somebody kicked it there.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
Check the fridge.

I don't know why... but whenever I lose my car keys... I look in there for some reason. They've never been there though.

I will check at my moms place when I get there. I checked under mine and nothing but dust was there.

Thank you for the suggestion Resinveins and LiquidLight!

On a side note Resin, My mom actually does put her keys in her fridge because thats the only place she can remember. If she puts them on the counter she cant find them. So when you cant find her keys just check the fridge and there they are. Why she can remember the fridge and not the counter, I have no clue but it works.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I get this sense you dropped it during transport to your mom's house.

I also getting a sense someone picked it up or took it.

you dropped it and someone saw it and picked it up.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by tiso_us]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiso_us

hmmm. When you say dropped it during transport do you mean outside somewhere or in the house somehwere before I went outside?

I will say that I doubt I dropped it outside. Because it is always zipped up in the bag and attached to the tripod untill I get there or back.

Also do you have a sense of who the person is that you think may have picked it up or atleast what they look like?

It is possible that some one saw it and took it to mess with not realizing that I needed it....

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
My initial thought, right after you gave the description was the car. Like under a seat. I see some others have already said that as well and you stating it was locked up tight. Just giving my impressions.

I've been quite good at helping people find things have no idea why. I would call myself more intuitive then psychic - that word has been tainted by so many, cough, sylvia brown, cough. I've got an interesting bloodline to be sure. My father was into geneology decades ago, I have Irish, English (traced back to 1300s, got a copy of our coat of arms -sword with a christ like looking head impaled on it - nice eh; links to druidism on this side as well) and native american indian on my moms. From my experience and research it seems extraordinary talents are passed on from the maternal line.

omgs, I got SO off topic. My apologies. Do a few of us a favor and check your car one more time. Good luck!

Edit 2x cuz it keeps refusing to accept my coughing, part of the new drug policy on ATS? lol

[edit on 2/28/2009 by Whisper67]

[edit on 2/28/2009 by Whisper67]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by tiso_us

hmmm. When you say dropped it during transport do you mean outside somewhere or in the house somehwere before I left?

Also do you have a sense of who the person is that you think may have picked it up or atleast what they look like?

I'm sensing female but next thing comes to mind is older, not to sure on that one.

outside, possibly around mailbox, but that to is cloudy.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Get a flashlight and look under the desk.

That's where I find most of my lost stuff.

if you find anything that belongs to me, let me know.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67
My initial thought, right after you gave the description was the car. Like under a seat. I see some others have already said that as well and you stating it was locked up tight. Just giving my impressions.

I've been quite good at helping people find things have no idea why. I would call myself more intuitive then psychic - that word has been tainted by so many sylvia brown I've got an interesting bloodline to be sure. My father was into geneology decades ago, I have Irish, English (traced back to 1300s, got a copy of our coat of arms -sword with a christ like looking head impaled on it - nice eh; links to druidism on this side as well) and native american indian on my moms. From my experience and research it seems extraordinary talents are passed on from the maternal line.

omgs, I got SO off topic. My apologies. Do a few of us a favor and check your car one more time. Good luck!

No worries. I actually found what you said very interesting. I will check my car again.

You are right by the way, the word psychic has been tainted by the likes of Sylvia Brown.

Thanks for your help!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join