It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US won't participate in racism conference unless Israel references removed.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hey mods!

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

Salt of the Earth has violated this rule becasue "realjewnews" is an anti-semitic website seeking "contributions" and sells "books" for money.

Please enforce the rules so that we can enjoy this forum without the hate speach!!!

[edit on 9-3-2009 by finemanm]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
More for Mods:

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, private messages, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC. You will not choose a username that is the same as website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

These guys are actively promoting a hate website that asks people for money . Mods, visit the site and you'll see that every "article" solicites "donations."

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
More for Mods:

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, private messages, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC. You will not choose a username that is the same as website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

These guys are actively promoting a hate website that asks people for money . Mods, visit the site and you'll see that every "article" solicites "donations."

Everybody who posts here uses links to other sites to back up their statements. I posted from www.realjewnews in direct response to people demanding I back up my statements. Calling Bro. Nathanael Kapner, the owner and author of www.realjewnews, an "antisemite" is laughable because Kapner is a semite himself. Antisemitism is racism, hating people because of their semitic race. I am opposed to this and speaking out against it in my comments and so is Nathanel Kapner. Judaism is a religion, not a race. The Talmudic Jews are the ones who are hateful in their actions and religion toward other semites because they hate Christians and Muslims and anybody who is not a Talmudic, as their own Talmud teaches them to be. I have proved this from statements from the Talmud itself.

This particular site is crammed full of information, all well-organized, and delivered by a person who is an expert in the subject for which he speaks, having been a former Talmudic Jew himself.

Christianity is slammed all over this board, and nobody complains it is hate speech and nobody gets points deleted or threads closed for being critical of Christian beliefs, or so-called Christian beliefs. I have made no statements that are wrong or dishonest about the Talmud or of beliefs in Judaism.

I do know that Talmudic Jews are in dread that anybody would ever expose their hateful beliefs toward non Talmudics lest people wake up and stop sponsoring their religion by pouring in billions of dollars to Israel, providing them weapons, nukes, and allowing their agents to run the U.S. government top to bottom with their agents, Mossad, and dual-citizen Talmudics. Rahm Emanuel is the chief of staff of our new president, and Rahm Emanuel is Mossad, dual-citizen Jew, and taking orders from British Zionist off-shore banksters, ie the Rothschilds. Other agents of the British Zionist foreign banksters are Kissenger and Brezinski, to name some others. Also Richard Perle, Paulson, and the entire staff of the new President. President Obama was put in power by the off-shore banksters, bought and paid for with hype by the controlled Zionist media. This isn't hate speech. This is just the fact, that America is a puppet under the control of these same people, and their intentions are not benevolet. Even if they were benevolent, it is treasonous for foreigners to infiltrate and control for their own purposes this country or for our own elected officials to hand over the control of our country to such people, to sell the American people down the river to a foreign country and its megalomaniacal New World Order objectives.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I've known a lot of Jews and they usually know almost nothing about Christian liturgy - old religious commentaries and texts.

I've spoken to Christian clergymen of all stripes, and most were only vaguely aware of the contents of old Hebrew writings like the Talmud.

And then there's people who are virtual biblical scholars. They can rhyme off song and verse from the Talmud, and provide interpretations.

They show up on threads related to Jews, Israel, Zionists. They proclaim how they aren't racists.

But somehow they are driven to research and study anything written or said by Jews in the last 3000 years. They are fixated on any event in Israel.
They can site activities of any Jewish prominent figure of the 20th Century.

They are always critical of Jews, yet feel compelled to study and learn everything they can about them, analyze their ancient religious texts, track their history.

What could this mean?

Mike

[edit on 12-4-2009 by mmiichael]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join