It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US won't participate in racism conference unless Israel references removed.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
www.google.com...

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The United States has decided not to participate in a U.N. conference on racism in April unless the final document is changed to drop all references to Israel and its criticism of religion, a senior U.S. official said Friday.

The conference is a follow-up to the contentious 2001 conference in the South African city of Durban which was dominated by clashes over the Middle East and the legacy of slavery. The U.S. and Israel walked out midway through that eight-day meeting over a draft resolution that singled out Israel for criticism and likened Zionism — the movement to establish and maintain a Jewish state — to racism.

Israel and Canada have already announced that they will boycott the upcoming World Conference Against Racism in Geneva from April 20-25, known as Durban II, but President Barack Obama's administration decided to assess the negotiations before making a decision on U.S. participation.

------

HOW DARE YOU CALL GOD's people A RACIST... We are the masta race!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Here go the lobbyists dictating US policy and foreign relations again. It only leads you to wonder who's the puppeteer and who's the marionette. I'm really tired of the fact that one nation doesn't expect to be held accountable to the same 'rules' and moral standards of other allied nations and I'm equally tired of all the denial that surrounds it. No one nation should be beyond reproach under law or the 'eyes of god'.

This is 'politics' gone septic!

IRM

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by verbal_assassin
www.google.com...

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The United States has decided not to participate in a U.N. conference on racism in April unless the final document is changed to drop all references to Israel and its criticism of religion, a senior U.S. official said Friday.

The conference is a follow-up to the contentious 2001 conference in the South African city of Durban which was dominated by clashes over the Middle East and the legacy of slavery. The U.S. and Israel walked out midway through that eight-day meeting over a draft resolution that singled out Israel for criticism and likened Zionism — the movement to establish and maintain a Jewish state — to racism.

Israel and Canada have already announced that they will boycott the upcoming World Conference Against Racism in Geneva from April 20-25, known as Durban II, but President Barack Obama's administration decided to assess the negotiations before making a decision on U.S. participation.

------

HOW DARE YOU CALL GOD's people A RACIST... We are the masta race!

Zionism is the epitomy of racism. Between them and the Calvinists, who also think they are "Chosen" because of their DNA, we have a bunch of Nazis who think they own the world and the rest of us are like ants who invaded their picnic. The rest of the eugenicists, who can say what their problem is -- a death wish?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
It's not racist. They're not even a race. It's a religion.

There's African ones, English ones, American ones, Asian ones, European ones, and Middle eastern ones....

It's like saying my race is Christian. It's stupid.

They should make the conference about religious intolerance instead of races because i think that is where the trouble actually lies. I don't think it is about skin colour anymore.

Being part of humanity is what unites us. Religion is what has divided us.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliterated
It's not racist. They're not even a race. It's a religion.

Amen, Brother. The Palestinians have more DNA markers. Most of the criminals running Israel have not one DNA marker.

What unites them is their belief in the infernal satanic Talmud and their book of sorcery the Cabala.

Congress shall establish no religion -- UNLESS it's Satanism.

Then they get their own country, billions in free "foreign aid" gratus of the American sucker taxpayers.

They get the latest high tech weapons, way better than anything we have here for our own military in case we ever do get attacked by a foreign country (looking more and more likely each day as the world in horror realizes what a terror we are to world peace) ---

Plus they have 400 nukes to blackmail the planet with if we don't jump and do whatever they demand.

So just be part of this Satanic religion, of which the Talmud is full of instructions in committing pedophilia, that it's not a sin, that you can have our way with a 3-year-old girl and a 9-year-old boy (after those ages they are too old) -- and it's just a nothing, not a sin, not worth batting an eye over. Okay to lie and cheat the stupid goy who are just like cattle, subhumans anyway, don't have the unique specialness of the illumined ones who believe the Talmud.

If you believe these "holy books" and have a DNA marker or two that makes you twice as special.

Special enough to launch the Fourth Reich, conquer the world, and install your fake antichrist messiah in a rebuilt Solomon's Temple.

Alex Jones says when you kick the last door down and reach the pinnacle of the pyramid you find Nazis and Zionists eating together.

Check out Brother Nathanael Kapner's website. There's enough material there to keep this entire website here at ATS going for the next three months. www.realjewnews.com

(from his site)

The Zionist War For World Domination

Welcome To "REAL JEW NEWS!"
realjews.jpg

My Name Is Brother Nathanael Kapner.
I Am A "Street Evangelist."

I Grew Up As A Jew.
I Am Now An Orthodox Christian.

I Wish To Warn How Zionist Jews
Are Destroying Christianity Throughout The World

So Click Away For Text And Pics!
Contact Me @ [email protected]

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Just like how only Israel and the US voted against the "no nukes in the middle east" resolution. Wonder why.
I like how it is ironically 'racist' that they want a single group taken out of the discussion...
And as for the use of the word racism I think it is apt, it has grown to encompass 'differences', like religion. Much easier to say than 'prejudiced against religion' too. Besides, if you want to be technical about it, White is NOT a race!
Funny I wasnt informed that Canada is now also Israels bitch too.

And Salt of the Earth, I wish you wouldnt call Judaism the same thing as Satanism (the way you term it as a bad thing, anyway). All that does is promote fearmongering against one group! And that only leads to worse things...
I am against Zionism too but at least I dont group every member as one... there are many Jews against Zionism too!
Yes I realise Judaism is ingrained with thinking they are above everyone else, but so is EVERY other religion.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

And Salt of the Earth, I wish you wouldnt call Judaism the same thing as Satanism (the way you term it as a bad thing, anyway). All that does is promote fearmongering against one group! And that only leads to worse things...
I am against Zionism too but at least I dont group every member as one... there are many Jews against Zionism too!
Yes I realise Judaism is ingrained with thinking they are above everyone else, but so is EVERY other religion.

Okay, I retract and grant that any Jew who sticks strictly to the Torah, who eschews the Talmud and the Cabala is not into satanism,necessarily.

But Talmudics and Cabalists are all satanists. There's no other word for it.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

You are Muslim right? Did not Salmon Rushdie have something to say on the Satanic influences on Muhammad? You know about Muhammad right? It is a well known fact that he was a pedophile, illiterate, and epileptic. It is kinda funny because after looking through wiki and trying to find criticisms on the Talmud I encountered this bit of text,

In distorting the normative meanings of rabbinic texts, anti-Talmud writers frequently remove passages from their textual and historical contexts. Even when they present their citations accurately, they judge the passages based on contemporary moral standards, ignoring the fact that the majority of these passages were composed close to two thousand years ago by people living in cultures radically different from our own. They are thus able to ignore Judaism's long history of social progress and paint it instead as a primitive and parochial religion.

This should help you with your Talmud *cough* *cough* Jewish problem.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Founding

You are Muslim right? Did not Salmon Rushdie have something to say on the Satanic influences on Muhammad? You know about Muhammad right? It is a well known fact that he was a pedophile, illiterate, and epileptic.

No, I'm Christian. I oppose Satan and all his works, the Satanic Bible, the Talmud, the Cabala, the Freemasons, all secret societies.

It is okay here to heap abuse and hatred on Christians and Muslims, but not Zionism, which is the real monster bringing the entire planet to conflagration.

I oppose the Zionists who plot to take over the world and kill everybody who is not like them. My thread on Zionism was closed down by a mod with an avatar of yin/yang literally crawling with demons who said my thread and posts were "hate speech."

Hate speech. Yes, I hate Satanism. Yes, I hate the NWO, the death of America, the tyranny of the Illuminati, Shock and Awe. No, I don't believe the "elite" is going to leap ahead to become like X-men if they can get rid of the rest of us "low-vibrational" ones, especially Christians and Muslims, whose vibrations are the lowest of the low, who are not fit to walk the earth, according to the Zionists.

Here on ATS, it is hate speech if you speak out against those who hate everybody that is not a murdering racist megalomaniac working to bring on the Fourth Reich.

Hate speech if you say ouch while the eugenicist elite tighten the noose around your neck.

It appears obvious that posters are not allowed to speak about Zionism on these forums. It's okay to slam the Christians in thread after thread, but if anybody says boo about racist Zionism, they will be shut down, their threads close down. If they continue to speak against Zionism, they will be kicked off the board.

Some people are so special, you know, so "chosen," that nobody must ever criticize them.

This website is here for the Zionists, to spread hatred against Christians, to foster the belief in a global jump in consciousness once the slugs (the gentile goyim, those who believe in Jesus, which I saw one some thread with hundreds of posts on it that claimed Jesus was a necromancer and sorcerer. This forum is dripping with hatred against Jesus and Christians.

But if someone were to complain about the violation of the first amendment of the U.S. Constitution that says Congress shall not establish a state religion, not favor one religion over another, not take taxpayer money to erect a state religion, as was the case in England, THIS IS HATE SPEECH if you refer to Israel or Zionism in this regard. So we have a state religion supported with American money, brought to existence with American muscle (by Harry Truman), and supplied with American weapons, whose Israeli Mossad spies run our government top to bottom.

This is a Zionist website. You can tell by all the avatars full of skulls and demons and half naked women. The mods are Freemasons and occultics and Zionists.

Hate speech? Posters are not allowed to hate evil, to hate Satanism, to hate torturing little kids, hate murder and death and depravity, but hating Christianity, war, and tyranny is I guess "loving" speech? Come to ATS for a lesson in doublethink, doublespeak, to learn how to call good evil and evil good: Freedom is Slavery, War is Peace, Ignorance is Strength.

The slogan of ATS: Tolerance of intolerance will NOT BE TOLERATED!!!

This website is dedicated to conquering the world for the antichrist messiah who will rule from Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, to killing everybody who does not bow their knee to this phony messiah. Anybody who objects to the NWO in specific terms as to who the antichrist is going to be and from where he will rule and reign will be shut down, kicked off the board.

No hate speech. You are only allowed to love the NWO and its antichrist ruler, and if you object some ATS mod with an avatar crawling with demons and occult symbols will shut you down.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

And I thought Hamas was the problem....Wow I have never seen so much ignorance in my life, you would Hitler proud. If you don't like it here then stop posting.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

And I thought Hamas was the problem....Wow I have never seen so much ignorance in my life, you would Hitler proud. If you don't like it here then stop posting.

You'd like that. No, I'm not quitting. I've got too many other things to say here to rout out the people who have a god complex, the psychopaths who dream about killing off the world's population, who think by so doing their puny bodies are going to turn into super-bodies to match their super-egos.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Shut up no one respects your opinion. You have all the freedom to say what you want, but I have all the freedom to call you an idiot. Good day.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Shut up no one respects your opinion. You have all the freedom to say what you want, but I have all the freedom to call you an idiot. Good day.

No I respect his opinion.
And there is too much tolerance for you on ATS I do not know why.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Founding

I too respect his/her opinion.

I think your opinion is the one lacking respect both to, and from others. If you have something constructive to say then say it. If you have nothing constructive to say then don't resort to name calling. When you point the finger at someone, you'll find 3 pointing right back at ya!

The same way you feel you have the right to speak ill of the Muslim faith, others have that same right to speak about Judaism.

It is a shame though, that in some countries, anti-semitism results in imprisonment. Even when it falls outside of the "Jewish" state. Yet to speak of Islam in a non-muslim part of the world seems to be socially acceptable.

Now, the fact that references to Israel must be removed from the racism conference if the U.S. is to participate is just another example of this double standard.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The Muslim faith is the second biggest racist religion in the world.

Second only to communism.

In how many Muslim countries can non Muslims practice there religions openly.

At lest Israel allows non Jewish religions to peacefully practice openly.

That can not be said for like Iran, Syria Egypt Algeria, Morocco Tunisia Libya, ETC
middleeastfacts.com...

By the way i am a Deist and not a member of any Organized religion

[edit on 3-3-2009 by ANNED]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
LOL.. WRONG... If what you say is true. Than why are the JEWS living in Iran refusing to move back to Israel? Even when Iran is offering Jews cash money to move back to Israel and Israel has approve the deal..

www.guardian.co.uk...

Iran's Jews reject cash offer to move to Israel

· Expats offer families £30,000 to emigrate
· Our identity is not for sale, say community leaders

IF IRAN IS SO BAD. WHY WON'T THEY LEAVE IRAN?

EXPLAIN THAT.. And you website reference is a fake. Who ever register that site did it anonymously. Probably a JEW.

Originally posted by ANNED
The Muslim faith is the second biggest racist religion in the world.

Second only to communism.

In how many Muslim countries can non Muslims practice there religions openly.

That can not be said for like Iran, Syria Egypt Algeria, Morocco Tunisia Libya, ETC
middleeastfacts.com...

By the way i am a Deist and not a member of any Organized religion

[edit on 3-3-2009 by ANNED]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED

ok..... so that would explain why they have tried to kill and drive out all the non-jews for the past 60 years?

Bulldozing homes, shooting people and dropping missles along with white phosphorous on people surrounded by an 8 meter high concrete wall is far from peaceful. Don't you think?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm not anti-semitic.

Semitic is a race. The Jews are a religion. I oppose Judaism as the most racist hate-full and bloodthirsty religion. Its "holy books" are the same ones used by the Freemasons and other devil worshipping cults -- namely the Cabala and the Babylonian Talmud teaching supremacy, of a master race, that the rest of the world, the goyim, are just cattle, subhumans, that it's okay to lie to us, to steal from us, to let us die if you see us drowing, to pull the ladder away if we fall in a well or a crevice, stuff like that.

Your Talmud teaches you how to hate and kill us.

On the Jewish holy days, that's when they like to go to war, a blood feast sacrifice to honor your religion and yourselves.

Purim is coming up March 10. Let's see what the Zionists do on that day, what horror they have planned for the goyim, semitic or non semitic, anybody who is not a Talmudic or Cabelist.

We shall see, and hopefully I am wrong.

But aren't the Palestinians semites also? Then if I oppose their slaughter, and the Zionist Jews in Israel are promoting it, trying to start war with Iran, to get the U.S. to go nuke the Iranians away -- who's the anti-semite?

I'm not racist, not by a long shot. I'm a Christian, and God is not a respecter of persons, which means he doesn't think the Jews are special deserving of a Fourth Reich conquest of the entire planet, or to have stolen Palestine, now shock and aweing them and all tahey have to fight back with is stones and bottles.

Bullies, monsters, prideful, evil, racist people, the Zionists. And also ANTI-SEMITIC to the GREATEST DEGREE.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
gotta love how gutless Canadian politicians bend the knee to Israel
Nazism=Bad
Zionism=Bad
fanaticism=bad
rationalism=good

[edit on 3-3-2009 by OpusMarkII]

<<   2  3 >>

join