It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question For Vivid Dreamers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Yeah you really dont want to remember my dreams. I was in a nuclear blast last night and the windows of my house became embedded into my skin. I can still feel the pain.

I either remember my dreams fully in all detail, or I do not remember them at all.

Let me tell you my current dreams from the last two months have been ffull of pain, and I feel everything in my dreams. From the bullet to the broken bones and everything in between.

Although every now and then I do get a nice lady friend in my dream

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Grantbeed, I have sacred geometry tattooed onto my body :]
Though I hav always been a Vivid dreamer so I dont know if it helps or not.
Here's the design I have:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

The most vivid "sleeping dream" I've ever had was a nuclear explosion. I was in a helicopter (don't know why, never been in one before), flying over the mouth of Lake Superior when a bright flash went off in the direction of Michigan. I remember the intensity of the flash, it was behind me and even with my eyes closed it was burning bright. It was like light coming from everywhere.

I had a great dream of a meteor landing in the plains of some beautiful valley last night. That was a waking dream though (Psylocin), I was in sleep paralysis for the entirety of that one. Scary but exhilarating.

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Years of paying attention to them.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
hey everyone,

thank you for your contributions and advice, before i went to bed last night i got dream journal from last year out and put it under my bed, i repeated "I will remember my dreams" over and over again in my head until i fell asleep.

This morning when i woke up I could remember my dream, well some of it. I lay in bed trying to remember it. Unfortunately while i was trying to remember it my two dogs began fighting. When they fight I have to break them up or I'll be paying a big vet's bill. By the time I got back to bed i couldn't remember my dream.

All i can remember is a face with a bit of detail but isn't recognizable ( If that make sense). There was a blue background which looks similar to a circuit board. Unfortunately This is all I can remember.

Once again than you for all your help.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I remember all of my dreams to some extent. I find that I can remember all the details that I wake up with if I just take a few seconds to scan through the events that occurred. If I don't think about the sequence of the dream and the images then they tend to fade and the period of time when I wake up and can review the details is so small that using a pen and paper like some people do would just waste precious time.

The ones I recall best are always the ones with sudden wake ups.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by iced_blue

This is my opinion and only an opinion. Years ago, I think in 1993, I took a workshop at Standford University over a weekend, with renowned lucid dreaming expert, Stephen LaBerge. The one profound thing I took away from that weekend, was that discipline in everything you do is absolutely necessary. He taught us to be so alert in our awaken state during the day, that that habit would naturally follow us into our dream state. Because in learning lucid dreaming, you have to be conscious enough in your dream state to ask yourself, "is this a dream?" This takes practice.

Like wise, each time before you go off to sleep you need to tell yourself, to remember your dreams. Eventually, you will program yourself to do this. Everything takes practice and mastership. It is like how we program ourselves to awaken in the morning right before the alarm goes off.
Practice, practice, practice.
Sincerely,
Tmtrvlr

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I wish not to remember my dreams! Looking through this thread I can see that most people would like to remember their dreams.

I am so tired of dreaming and remembering it in the finest details - it's like living a second life. Every night when I go to bed I tell my wife - I hope I can have a night without dreams. My dreams are so vivid, that it is sometimes difficult for me to distinguish between my real life and my "dream life".

In my dreams I'm always in places that I do not know in my real life and I am assosciating with people that I do not know in my real life. The places and people are so clear that if I bump into one of those people I'm dreaming about, I will immediately recognise them. The same with the places I dream about.

My dreams are absolutely so realistic and all my senses are exactly the same as in real life except for colours, which are much more intense in my dreams.

I can remember dreams of years ago, like as if it had happened to me in real life. Its really frustrating - I have enough to focus on and keep my mind busy on in my real life - now my "dream history" also takes up part of my thoughts and life - and I do not wish that to happen.

I am a super realistic person and sometimes a pain in the butt to others, so I do not understand why this dream thing is happening to me.

When I go to sleep at night, I start dreaming before I am even asleep! When I close my eyes, I start dreaming. Don't ask me how it happens, but it does - it is so frustrating.

I have also experienced all the different things like sleep paralisys, etc. that's been mentioned.

I really hate dreaming - I wish I knew how to stop it.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSingularity

i am a verry vivid dreamer i almost alway rember them sometimes i even can realise im dreaming whilst im dreaming which i find verry weird ive always been like this i dont even right them down.. but have been told that you dream about certian things for a reason like its trying to tell you somthing.. ive noticed that in my dreams when im fighting something or running away its always slow motion is anyone else the same?? sorry about spelling im not verry good

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
i'm a vivid dreamer and i find that if i write down my dreams after waking up that i remember them. if i don't write them down or don't think about what i dreamt then i forget them and no matter what i do i can't remember them. i've had some lucid dreams too (where you know your dreaming in the dream) i experienced these when i wrote down all my dreams, but then i stopped doing that and i haven't had any since.

so yay, the writing down your dreams really helps. ^_^

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
to everyone who has given tips & advise in this thread, thankyou.

since I first posted this thread I've remembered all / both of my dreams.
Unfortunately only one was written down but I've still made great progress (In my opinion anyway).

- TheSingularity

I still don't understand what your trying to say, which I'm sorry about because it does seem very hard to explain.

- benrl

I'm going to do a bit more research on 'Binaural beats' before i begin using them but I will use them soon.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ysterlong

I am sorry you feel that way. If you only knew the gift you have, you would think otherwise. Dreams perfected are doorways to other realities that when mastered will take you any where you want to go and I am not just talking fantasy. Master OBEs and you can master bio location and many many other things.

You must have a very good focus in waking life. .

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TmTrvlr

some of the stuff your talking about seem quite far fetched (not saying it isn't possible) but OOBE's during a dream?

have you achieved this before?

can you teach me how?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by iced_blue

I am not an expert on OBEs, but I have had a few and the best ones were
while I was awake meditating. Stephen LaBerge doesn't believe in them, he just thinks they are advanced version of dreams. But like I said the best ones I had were while I was awake, so explain that. To get a scientific explanation, go to the Lucidity Institute web site, although I have not visited in years. They even sell a mask with a little computer built in, to help you awaken during R.E.M. sleep cycle.

My experiences may seem far fetched and that is okay, just don't dismiss them until you examine them first, otherwise you are programming yourself to shut down to the whole experience and you will never encounter one. The brain is just one big computer program waiting to be programmed with the right knowledge. Also, I must add, I am a holosync user too. So I am very open minded. I could go on, this stuff just fascinates the heck out of me

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join