It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIDS a lie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
HIV and AIDS. Real threat or created threat?
The media tells us that AIDS is a pandemic in Africa yet
President Mbeki of South Africa has publically stated that he doesnt believe HIV causes AIDS. International media mocked him for his viewpoint, but read below, and please note the calibre of those that share his opinon.
Nearly five hundred scientists world-wide, including eminent doctors such as leading University of California Professor of Molecular Biology, Peter Duesberg, and Australian biophysicist Eleni Papadopoulous-Eleopoulos, Dr Charles Thomas (former Harvard Professor of Biochemistry), Dr Kary
Mullis (1993 Nobel Prize-winner for Chemistry), Dr Hank Loman (Professor of Biophysical Chemistry, Free University of Amsterdam), and Dr Steven Lomas (Professor of Preventative Medicine, State University of New York) are now convinced that AIDS is not caused by HIV.
None of these AIDS defining diseases are new. What is new, however, is the HIV test. All research into this syndrome has been based upon the findings of Robert Gallo, the co-founder and patent holder of the test, which have since been found to be fraudulent. Gallo's partner and co-founder of the HIV theory,
Luc Montagnier, declared in 1989:
'HIV is not capable of causing the destruction to the immune system which is seen in people with AIDS'.
One medical doctor who has practised and lectured on medicine world-wide for over thirty five years, Dr. Robert E. Wilner has even publicly demonstrated that HIV does not cause disease by injecting himself with the blood of an HIV positive patient on Spain's most popular television show; yet this never made it to the press outside of Spain! In his book 'Deadly Deception: The Proof That Sex And HIV Absolutely Do Not Cause AIDS', Dr. Wilner cites AZT as one of the major causes of AIDS, he also insists that 'HIV is simply a harmless piece of tissue, not unlike numerous other retroviruses that exist in our body' and that 'AIDS is not transmitted sexually nor is it contagious by any method!'
More @
educate-yourself.org...

EDIT: please don't harass other members of ATS. Thanx

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Sorry if this topic has been covered before in this medical forum.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think it has been on here or at least brought up. It is eye catching to see that almost every AIDS victim around here is a gay male, crackhead, heroin addict, convicted felon. Medicine used to treat HIV/AIDS may cause cancer. Rich people who test + dont get sick, look at Magic, he appears to still be in great health after testing positve over a decade ago. The ones who get sick and die in general our non-producers to pests of society. Just my $.02, feel free to rip this opinion apart.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The major thing to me is the fact that a Nobel winner has said that HIV doesnt cause AIDS and that the very blueprint for testing and the whole AIDS framework is based on Gallo's work which has been discredited.

Its like the media gets hold of this and doesnt let it go.

Whats the truth behind AIDS? Some people have had it for over ten years and are still alive, others once diagnoised literally drop dead. Could it also be around the stigma of AIDS that people die? They are told they are infected and give up?

Your opinon is worthy and I wont rip it!

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Aids is the only ethnoselective virus on this planet. Kinda makes ya wonder...

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
Aids is the only ethnoselective virus on this planet. Kinda makes ya wonder...

...No it's not. My dad was working at Evanston Hospital several years ago, and UpJohn had what they thought was a cure. The FDA approved human testing. The people who came in to the test had full blown aids. He told me he was shocked, because the spread of the people went from middle class straight white businessmen to gay lower class black men.

An interesting point to note, the testing went really well. He said 9 out of 10 had their AIDS symptoms, including the physical (testable) symptoms, completely disappeared. However, it didn't work on HIV patients. This was years ago, and still, there is no public cure...That, I think, is where the conspiracy lies.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What I have heard aids to do is weaken your immune system. A person can have a serious case of Aids and survive as long as they don't get sick. As soon as some malicious bacteria come in, the body can't defend itself.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
AIDS is not a made up disease....ADD is. You're just a few letters off.

Oh come on people, you know its true.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
ADD is a very real disease, one that I suffered from, and suffer from today. I know lots of children are diagnosed with ADD that shouldn't be (their parents feet them fruit loops, hostess for lunch, and cake at dinner, and can't figure out why their kid is hyper), but my case wsa legit. When I take amphedamines, and I have in the past, both legally and illegally, I get really mellow. Ask an adict you know, that's not normal. It was that mellow, focused state when I was on dexadrine that I hated, yet it taught me another way of living my life. I wound up quitting the meds, and do all of my medicating naturally, thought the thought process. But had I not been diagnosed with ADD, had I not taken ritalin and dexadrine for years, and had I not decided to fool my parents into thinking I was taking the pills, I would have hit "Post Reply" half way through this post, possibly half way through a sentance. ADD is real, my firend, I know from experience.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qraz A.K.A. MIlfort
What I have heard aids to do is weaken your immune system. A person can have a serious case of Aids and survive as long as they don't get sick. As soon as some malicious bacteria come in, the body can't defend itself.

This is true, but that malicious bacteria could be something as simple as the common cold. THAT's what makes it so deadly. AIDS it's self doesn't kill you, it just destroys your first line of defense to allow you to be killed.

AIDS is actually very similar to Lupus, which my dad has. That's a disease where your white blood cells are reprogrammed by this genetic disease to think that other white blood cells are pathogens. Essensially, your body erupts in Civil War, and you feel miserable for no apparent reason. If you have an extreme case of lupus, you can get some of the rare cancers that are typically assossiated with HIV.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
ADD is a cool disease, get diagnosed with it and your Dr. gives you an Rx to pills that make concentration easier, thus making you more capable of doing tasks like school work, writing....

If an AIDS diagnosis got a person complete access to prescription drugs many would do whatever it takes to get a diagnosis, im sure there are "supplements" that you can take and test a false positive.

There is probaly something to the all the accronymns used by heath care profesionals and others. AIDS, ADHD, addiction, COPD, there are so many acronymns that make you wonder if the carry another message.

I believe that many are pathogenic(sp?), i mean carry disease but dont get sick themselves that are responsible for a lot of the sickness out there. There are probaly HIV carriers that infect many without showing any symptomns. Maybe they will someday, or maybe some have a "special" immune system.

I have read reports that there are many strains of HIV and I wonder if a correlation can be made to ethnicity to a strain.

This stuff provokes my attention. Many still look at AIDS as the cure for homosexuality and sexual promiscuity.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
ADD is a very real disease, one that I suffered from, and suffer from today.

I was just waiting for somebody to respond, saying exactly what you just said. I meant no offense in any way, but come on. Sure, some cases are real. But the drugs, the treatment, the crap. Come on, you know more than 50% of the "cases" are of no basis. They don't have a disease, they've got a short attention span...THEYRE KIDS...THEYRE NOT SUPPOSED TO CARE!

I always saw it as interesting that alot of kids I knew who were "ADD" were too fragile to take tests....but they can get behind the wheel of a big a$$ truck and speed down the highway! yay!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
yeah i have posted this before and for some reason i cant get to the actual thread...

Medical Issues & Conspiracies Discussion Forum Topic List
AIDS - and how we have the cure. stevo351, 14, 1259, 0, 26-4-2008 at 03:23 AM by Long Lance · Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice (Pages: 1 2 3 ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/41/pg6/srtpages

thats what the searched turned up.

if you can get it to work then yeah sweet.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

got it.

not identical but same general idea.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I think ADD is more of a personality trait. One of which growing, industrial societies have no part of. If you can't stand and do tedious jobs for extended periods of time, in general, they don't need you. Some people simply have shorter attention spans. Buying in to ADD, even if you think you have a problem because you're diagnosed it, is assuming that every human on this Earth has the same general attention span.

new topics

top topics

join