It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]OMG some crazy lights over London is anyone else seeing them[HOAX]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkfunnyguy

please enough with the Chinese lanterns it's getting old.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Im sorry people about the delay, i wont have the video for a few hours yet, my sister recorded the incident on her flat mates i phone.. and her friend is at work til 7oclock, its 4.15 now, when i got to my sisters her friend had already left for work, i know how anxious people must be to see it, and im as anxious to show you..

You should wait to see the video before flagging this thread.

If the mods want to lock this thread until i upload the video, that would be fine..

And please dont accuse me of being a troll, because you will feel fairly stupid when the video is uploaded..

Thanks Truther

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Maybe its Chinese swamp gas
containing lead

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Thanks for keeping us updated Truther I'll check back in 4 hours. I am at work and am always up for some new footage.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

i PHONE! the footage should not be too bad then,can't wait

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
Im sorry people about the delay, i wont have the video for a few hours yet, my sister recorded the incident on her flat mates i phone.
One more reason for people to use real phones.

I can wait, no problem.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Truther,

I am sure most people here will be fine if the vid turns out to be an anti-climax. so don't sweat it

I guess you've done this already, but have you reminded the flatmate not to do anything silly like erase it???

Can he/she possibly upload it to somewhere safe?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
reply to post by Truther

i PHONE! the footage should not be too bad then,can't wait

Yes my sister said the quality is pretty good Since the incident, i have met quite a few people who seen them aswel, i cant wait to see how the video worked out, hopefully it will be worth the wait, cant beat seeing it with your own eyes though, the hair on my neck stood up!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merkabah
I dont mean to offend anyone, but this thread has 45 flags, and ive just gone through every single page looking for Truther's video, because I assumed it had been posted and was a good piece of evidence judging by the flags and stars....

Gosh

Im not flagging or starring until I see something, Its quite misleading, not to mention timewasting going through every page for nothing.

i second that - i just wasted almost an hour reading through the first 8 pages of this thread SOLELY because it had so maby S&Fs.

because of that, i assumed the video must have been posted and it must be good!

but alas, it appears not...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

If I were you (which Im not...I think) I would get in my car and drive along the right side of the road proclaiming out the window "Happy America Day!"
no wait... Im sorry its just too late staying up to be funny.

I mean drive to your flat mates friends work and get the vid from them there... I would sure be too excited to wait!

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Ridhya]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
reply to post by Truther

Truther,

I am sure most people here will be fine if the vid turns out to be an anti-climax. so don't sweat it

I guess you've done this already, but have you reminded the flatmate not to do anything silly like erase it???

Can he/she possibly upload it to somewhere safe?

I would have got her to send the video to my phone but my phone wouldnt support it, i dont want to spoil it for myself either.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
reply to post by Truther

If I were you (which Im not...I think) I would get in my car and drive along the right side of the road proclaiming out the window "Happy America Day!"
no wait... Im sorry its just too late staying up to be funny.

I mean drive to your flat mates friends work and get the vid from them there... I would sure be too excited to wait!

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Ridhya]

If i had a car i would gladly drive there, like i said before try not to get frustrated, as soon as i have the video, you guys will be the first to know..

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I never once questioned you're intelligence... I have no need to, your post relating to these "siting's" (there's no excuse for dyslexia with spell check) cleared that up for me, however this is an open debate and I appreciate your continued involvement... in future, do not put word's into my mouth.

Where to begin?

This is clearly ON-TOPIC since we are discussing "some crazy lights over London". Leaving contrails/chemtrails for a moment it surprises me that you haven't researched what actually happens within the ionosphere which for the record is part of our upper atmosphere 100-300km up and not 'practically in space' - it either is in space or it isn't... and it isn't. Ever hear of the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights)... well of course you have. This natural 'phenomena' occurs within the ionosphere and is the resulting optical effect caused by charged solar particles, carried to us by solar winds, within the magnetosphere colliding upon reaching the ionosphere these collisions cause the particles to lose their energy in light emissions which can be seen by the naked eye.

That's a basic summary... Google reliable resources for more details.

HAARP, by their own (and your) admission manipulate and 'tease' both the Ionosphere and the Magnetosphere (and the wider spectrum of our atmosphere if some accounts are to be believed) for a variety of purposes - one of which, and the easiest imaginable considering nature already provides this, is to perform light shows in the sky. Many others predict the use of HAARP to manipulate weather - I'm yet to be convinced, but there's certainly weight in the idea that hurricanes and indeed earthquakes in particular can (and some would argue have) be caused through focused, localised use of HAARP technology.

The increased levels of various toxins in the atmosphere, which can be directly attributed to the increase in air travel and jet fuel emissions it can be argued are being used to create, as previously mentioned, a sky canvas for the display of these atmospheric 'light show's' to be reproduced, closer to ground level. This is a 'theory' which is backed up by growing evidence of chemicals found in the residue left behind from high powered jet fuels predominantly used (and refused for inspection) by the RAF, USAF. No-one, outside of these institutions knows whats going on there...

You've provided a PDF (hosted on a web design company site?? reliable?) explaining the effects or the vapour (not a spelling error, it's called English) trails that occur naturally over the wings of fast moving aircraft which frankly I haven't fully read and will dedicate some time to, but condensation (H20) does not produce the sort's of chemicals being found in our skies...

As for Blue Beam... if it indeed exists, again we're theorising here, wouldn't it make sense that they would test these capabilities and already have... again Google the pink glow over London, the cross in Russian skies (one of the cross video's is clearly a reflection, I believe this was taken in Poland?).

I will further research the links you have presented and continue to inform myself.... however when it come's to what is possible I feel you need to research more clearly yourself and note that a new poster does not mean a less informed or intelligent poster

Now where's this video??!?!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Could this video be related to this thread?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
post by Telos

Am i so impressive? Oh my... oh my...

I think your posts on UAP's are some of the most thoroughly researched and objective on ATS.

So yes..... Impressive, most impressive

[edit on 28-2-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Ah sorry I didnt mean to come off that way, just suggesting, Im worried I will finally go to bed and come back and have missed something crazy or Ill wake up all excited to "he deleted it"

Take your time mate

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Unless its a video of the aliens hanging out thier spaceship window and waving at your sister, I wont be impressed. If you've seen one out of focus blob of light you've seen them all.

Why is it that these alien visitors never drop so much as a gum wrapper? With all of the hundreds of visitations every week, you'd think they'd leave something behind. Where is the physical evidence? answer: there isn't any.

I want to believe that there is more to the UFO movement than mass delusion but you guys make it so hard.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I thought only jailbroken iPhones could take video or ones with the showtime installed? Hope its not just a still she thinks she took

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hi truther, i'm confused, i have an iphone but you cannot record video on it - just has a 2mp camera. Have you seen the footage?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack

Why is it that these alien visitors never drop so much as a gum wrapper? With all of the hundreds of visitations every week, you'd think they'd leave something behind. Where is the physical evidence? answer: there isn't any.

Good question. And one that Arthur C. Clarke posed quite famously when he mused as to why no "Alien transistor radios" had never been found in fossil evidence.

Since no one knows the answer to that, I guess we ponder it until the cows come home. However, the planet is a big place, and maybe Aliens are into recycling more than we are

Seriously though, when you say "physical evidence", there indeed is. Not in the form of misplaced wrenches and sonic screwdrivers, but certainly in terms of burnt organic manner (Zamora Case) and physical injuries (Michalak Case).

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join