It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]OMG some crazy lights over London is anyone else seeing them[HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Unless U2 were still playing at 1:20am i cant see this being lights from the show. I thought they shut up shop early in England.

Yea cant see it being U2.

Oh, London is 24hour

IP

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

Look that video is so good.
Don't worry about him posting anything.

That will do, star wars in SF.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Absolutely... just trying to cover all conceivable angles.. but yes you're very right, at that time of night no doubt the lad's had a night cap and The Edge had tucked Bono into bed with a goodnight kiss

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BorgHoffen

Glad you liked it

It is awesome composite work. I only wish I was capable of such. Either that or it was real - no scratch that. I don't think the Empire paying us a visit would be such a good thing after all

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

What? You mean.....that wasn't real footage???

Gosh darnit - but the title said it was real and undeniable evidence!!

Seriously though - Truther, my comments are not directed at you mate. I'm just having a bit of fun. Although I don't know of your previous posts, a lot of more senior members are speaking very highly of you, so I am sure you've got something very interesting in store for us.

Looking forward to it

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0

Well Mr. Knowall, if you'd consider the fact that the OP refer's to the sighting as "light's in the sky", then chemtrails (not contrails which are the normal jetstreams we should see from aircraft) which contain extensive levels of barium and other substances ideally suited to creating a "sky canvas" with which to stage reflective holographic images then it's my opinion that the vid I linked of London getting "sprayed" yesterday is of relevance.

Ask yourself what's more likely - a genuine visitation of this sorts from extraterrestrial beings (which I am open minded enough not to completely rule out) OR a demonstration of HAARP / Blue Beams "light shows"...

Since we havent seen the vid yet, there's no telling so this is an open discussion and having read the entire thread, my comments are as constructive as anybody's

Don't flame info when you clearly haven't thought about it. It makes me wonder how you managed 17k fb...

reconsider that post...

It couldn't have been anything to do with the cool humid change that come in could it?

No to you unfounded reports of barium laced chemtrails is more viable.

Look this is really starting to go off topic now, but here's some links for you to read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.bragwebdesign.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Back on topic, Blue beam, if it exists would be a lot more than just lights and EVERYONE in London would have seen it.

That's the point of Bluebeam isn't it?

HAARP focuses it's energy into the Ionosphere which is practically in space, not projecting lights over the skies of cities.

But look if you wanna tie all this into some big theory, then go ahead but don't question my intelligence when you don't know the first thing about me.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hoping that truther isn't taking the mickey, I'm just on the edge of London, can't say I saw anything last night but TBH I wasn't out there looking much.

Someone posted that youtube link of the orange UFO's over Britain, I'd say that I don't think it was Chinese lanterns as they were way too bright and not 'flickery' as you would expect them to be.

Shame the footage was totally and utterly spoiled by the person keeping them out of focus almost all the time because the artifacting from the camera lens made them look way more 'alien'. Every time I see that in a UFO vid I just want to bash them over the head. Stop filming stuff that's clearly a trick of the camera just because it looks er clever.

Or do these same people think that the small white dot they see with their eyes can magically be zoomed by 15 million X with their cheap camera. When will people realise that once the camera goes beyond OPTICAL zoom then the image is DIGITALLY created and thus prone to being totally inaccurate.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hmmm...

Been waiting all day.

I see this thead has already reached OT-heaven so I might just pitch something in myself:

I have a bad, bad, gut-feeling that we will see Chinese lanterns...

I mean, if it was over London...and if it was quite something, reeeally, would we not have at least one more dude posting something about it?

I must retell the story from last new year's;
I watched the skies (for fireworks of course) and saw numerous lanterns floating above. I cursed myself for not buying any since I did that the previous year and it was a blast! Much more amusing that regular fireworks.

A moment later, my friend calls and is all over himself about "those things!". Almost yelling in the phone, he asks "what the hell is that?".

And I go all:
on him.
I mean...they float...keep constant light...accelerates swiftly due to wind currents...have a yellow/red-ish light, just like from a candle...

If we are waiting our pants off for a shaky video showing little red dots, silently passing by...I know what I'll do: breathe out in a looong, heavy sigh!

But I sure hope not.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Wow 8 pages of replies.
I don't understand the excitement. Is this the first time we're seeing ufos? What is so special about this case when we don't even know if it's a UFO or a group of planes flying in formation?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I dont mean to offend anyone, but this thread has 45 flags, and ive just gone through every single page looking for Truther's video, because I assumed it had been posted and was a good piece of evidence judging by the flags and stars....

Gosh

Im not flagging or starring until I see something, Its quite misleading, not to mention timewasting going through every page for nothing.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
With you on that, It would be a massive shame just to see a few dodgy lanterns flickering like crazy. As soon as I see "it was orange" and "it moved very slowly" I just stop reading.

It not surprise me it turned out to be lazers or large spotlights from the U2 gig or similar.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Telos
I was wondering when you would show up.

Agartha?? Since when do they have internet??

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
If the vid does not happen there might be another huge orange flaming object in the sky..

Truther tied to a huge lantern and set to drift

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Maybe... they got Truther...

2nd line

3rd line?!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well it has been several hours now, here's what i think may happen:

- Truther went for the video and it turned out to be so bad quality that nothing can be seen, just a black sky because of the phone camera

- Went to get the video, and there was no video, her sister's friend didn't save it, didn't recorded it as he asked.

- Went to get the video, it he can't upload because the phone is not his own and can't borrow it, can't find the person, or he can't get the video on a pc so that he can upload it.

Truther, i hope this comes out ok, but for next time, please buy yourself a cell phone! those are very cheap these days, i can't understand how someone can actually be without something as simple as a cell phone and has to go through all this just to get a video shot

But anyway, good luck! and I'll be checking back soon.

Edited to add: maybe it wasn't a cell phone what the sister's friend is using, maybe a video camera, but still, if you had a cell phone with video recording capabilities last night, nothing like this would have happened in the first place, so please get yourself a nice phone or camera for next time.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
reply to post by Telos

Telos
I was wondering when you would show up.

Agartha?? Since when do they have internet??

Am i so impressive? Oh my... oh my...

Leave Agartha alone. The topic is about sightings

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Telos]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
"- Truther went for the video and it turned out to be so bad quality that nothing can be seen, just a black sky because of the phone camera " I am begining to suspect something like this as well. Truther did seem to be very exited by what he had actually seen himself, so maybe the film was a real let down

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join