It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]OMG some crazy lights over London is anyone else seeing them[HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

Look like Chinese Lanterns to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

What do contrails have to do with this UFO siting?

Nothing.

Move along please.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Anubis3.14

There could be dozens of reasons why they didn't jump up to go and get the video, maybe their sister had reasons not to go over, I wouldn't wake my kids up because of it, and my wife wouldn't be too happy running off in the middle of the night, maybe they had a drink and couldn't drive.

Different priorities for every individual, as well as different circumstances, the lights have gone, so getting the video won't really make much difference no matter when they get it.

I'm just glad they want to share their sighting, another to add to a huge list.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Has truther posted the vid yet? If so I cant find it anywhere....

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis3.14

Sorry people, UFOs visiting earth take WAY more presidence over any person.

You got to be joking with that statement, right?

Dear lord, help humanity if your being serious.

To the OP, interesting indeed. Looking forward to seeing the Vid

IP

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkfunnyguy
reply to post by Maya00a

Look like Chinese Lanterns to me.

Maybe - I wouldn't have a clue what they are as I'm in no way an expert. I just like to look and then read the various opinions about what we might be seeing as there's plenty of people here that love to give their opinions both for and against. I love watching a good debate too!

It's very interesting that there does seem a lot of lights all over the UK during February. Some are probably explainable, some are probably hoaxes and some are probably UFOs (as in unidentified flying objects - not necessarily ETs).

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
If I'm right it should be about 1:30pm in the UK now, as it's 10:30pm here in Aus.

When I clicked this thread and saw "Looks like chinese lanterns" I almost choked on my coffee thinking I'd missed the clip, but thankfully there is still time yet for me to be let down when the proper vid is revealed

Fingers crossed it's at least something, but threads like these have a very high failure rate.

Either way I do believe Truther saw something. So in no way will I assume or conclude hoax/foolery. So back to the coffee pot I guess

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by branty
What are you people hoping for, A Alien delivering a dozen doughnuts to his house ?

It better be as good as this, otherwise some ATS'rs are going to riot - methinks.
Undeniable Shocking Footage - This is For Real

*says with tongue in cheek*

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

Yes they must something like these Chinese Lanterns I am sure, like these examples on link below:-

Chinese Lanterns

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

Originally posted by branty
What are you people hoping for, A Alien delivering a dozen doughnuts to his house ?

It better be as good as this, otherwise some ATS'rs are going to riot - methinks.
Undeniable Shocking Footage - This is For Real

*says with tongue in cheek*

Haha, great vid.
The all seeing eye of the Illuminati.. erm.. Annunaki has finaly been set in orbit around earth, to closely watch us during our last years/days. 2012 is comming closer every day!

EDIT to ADD: Seems to be of the same model they have put in orbit around Mars

Ko3

[edit on 28-2-2009 by kid_of_3NKi]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkfunnyguy
reply to post by Maya00a

Yes they must something like these Chinese Lanterns I am sure, like these examples on link below:-

Chinese Lanterns

I agree. The video from the other ATS thread does look similar. I can't believe that there's a group of people putting up Chinese Lanterns all over the UK though - they can't all be a hoax.

I hope Truther hurries up and posts his/her sister's video - I can't wait to see it and read what everyone's opinions are.

That's exactly why I love ATS - everyone has an opinion, they vary greatly and they don't mind sharing them! I get to see things and hear things I wouldn't see or hear otherwise. Whether things are 'real' or not has almost become secondary to the great views expressed here and that I get to learn something new every day.

(Edit for spelling)

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Maya00a]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
good grief, truther, out with the video already. I don't know how much longer I can stay awake for

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well Mr. Knowall, if you'd consider the fact that the OP refer's to the sighting as "light's in the sky", then chemtrails (not contrails which are the normal jetstreams we should see from aircraft) which contain extensive levels of barium and other substances ideally suited to creating a "sky canvas" with which to stage reflective holographic images then it's my opinion that the vid I linked of London getting "sprayed" yesterday is of relevance.

Ask yourself what's more likely - a genuine visitation of this sorts from extraterrestrial beings (which I am open minded enough not to completely rule out) OR a demonstration of HAARP / Blue Beams "light shows"...

Since we havent seen the vid yet, there's no telling so this is an open discussion and having read the entire thread, my comments are as constructive as anybody's

Don't flame info when you clearly haven't thought about it. It makes me wonder how you managed 17k fb...

reconsider that post...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

I think the Sun newspaper would like to hear from you, as I have just enquired if they had heard of your report, they are checking.
The Sun is not everyones cup of tea but at least they report UFO news
and it gets people talking.
Peter

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Release the hounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tallyho!!!!!!
OH Truther???????????

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The Birds are tweeting and I am on this thread like white on rice. intriguing.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
What's with people and wanting things the second they want it. Darn conditioning and brainwashing with CableTV onDemand, Drive-Thrus and the Such be patient and Lurk on some other thread until the guy comes back with the booty. I am suspect that it will not be "a smoking gun" video but well have to wait and see.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
OK following up on the news that U2 did a surprise set on top of BBC Broadcasting house last night and could have been lights from the show, I checked out the majority of vid's available on Youtube of this event and aside from a couple of powerful flood / stage lights and, of course, flashes from the crowd's camera's there was no type of Jean Michelle Jarre-esque laser show present, so hopefully when / if the video finally arrives (ahem Truther??) we can rule out this event as the source.

see: www.youtube.com... for several clear shots of U2 on stage including aerial views...

even more intrigued to see now I know that this is not the cause....

... on a side note... that's a fairly hefty crowd for a "secret" gig, don't you think ?!?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
As much as I believe the OP has a video, and will post it. I do not understand why this thread is flagged 42 times already..

I will be back later tonight to check it out, but in the meantime please stop flagging unless the POSTED VIDEO deserves a flag!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Unless U2 were still playing at 1:20am i cant see this being lights from the show. I thought they shut up shop early in England.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join