It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]OMG some crazy lights over London is anyone else seeing them[HOAX]

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by UScitizen

Yes, but those of us who have been patient and not posted anything should not be punished because of a few, inconsiderate people. I would urge Truther to post his video and show us his grand experience. Many of us are looking forward to it.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Hey Truther!

I can see how you have become frustrated for everyone in this thread, even those who doubt you.

Please think about this though: The overwhelming majority of people whom have posted on this thread, have supported you, and you are right, there are many impatient people waiting in anticipation whom have made comments, good and bad.

But for every post given in this room, I believe there could be 100 others whom said nothing, also waiting and believing in you!

That's a lot of people, from the results of flags!

Please don't let them down, like me, saying nothing, whom has been following this thread, believing in you!

I reckon you are frustrated with the circumstances of not being able to obtain this video, but its ok, its NOT your fault at all.

I agree, its a video, it doesnt matter, and thank you for being frustrated for me as well!

Please don't leave ATS!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

If I were him I would post it somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Hmmm....what a total rip!

I just made me some sandwiches, sat my ass down infront of the computer (at work) thinking: "Yarr, let us now see this incredible footage..."

And then what?

Well, since I am at work, with no intention or ambition of working, I might as well just spend this day like I did with yesterday: watching this thread.
Gee, my life is so sad.

I can only comfort myself with the fact that I get paid while doing it!

Besides, has anyone noticed the striking similarities this thread has with this one???
Don't tell me I've been had twice!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Truther, I was one of the most patient here, I didn't even post, I just read every page and waited patiently for you to get the video in your own time.

It's very dissapointing that I had to waste all that time lol, to see you get angry and not post, choosing to just look at the negative comments and ignore the positive comments.

Just so you know the way you reacted is a good sign of liar/hoaxer, so I REALLY hope you post a video, because you have just made youself look like a liar.

Remember you also have to be "patient" with people on this site and real life, it's a fact of life.

I hope you change your mind when you wake up this morning. Good luck!

I am also in London I wish I had read this thread at the time of the sighting, but I was probably asleep dammit!

[edit on 1-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Too bad there's still no video. I gotta admit that browsing through the posts was kinda entertaining at the very least. You just gotta love the suspense.. dare I say drama? Hope in the end it still gets uploaded though. To satisfy everyone's curiosity including mine.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by XFoxMulderX
I call BS on this. I've seen these threads over and over again. It's just a " Star and Flag" scheme to get more ATS points. Deep down, you all know I am right.

Most likely the case, I have to agree.

Well, shock shock. No video. Back when I 1st said, the excuses were stacking up, most of you gave me flak. You defended him and told me I was wrong, well, have the tides turned in my favor? Indeed they have.
we can now add another excuse to the ever growing list.
Hes upset because people are getting frustrated? So he wont upload it? LOL
Are you for real? Anyone posting here, in the same situation, would post that video just to burn those doubting your words. As for people being kind to him, and giving him supportive words, I commend you. You are a better person then I. I can not support someone who is clearly doing what XFoxMulderX said above. This reminds me of all the sheeple here in America that know our gov is wrong but yet still support it or do nothing about it.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Hi Truther,it might be an idea to post your video on YouTube and disable the comments and star rating.Just put it up there with a full description of the event and that way you won't have to read any negative or hurtful comments or be worried about how many stars it may get .However it will allow people to see it, and if it is a good ufo video you will know by the amount of hits the video gets.Just an idea if you really don't want to post it here anymore.
Cheers Tarifa

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
Do you know what, # the lot of you, your like heroin addicts scrambling over the last syringe, i didnt get the video yet, can someone please tell me how to de- register from ATS, i actually have a pain in my stomach from what i have read..

I didnt get the video yet, ive been goin purple all night tryna get hold of this video for you guys.

Oh wow, the drama.

You have not helped yourself at all.
You've been constantly angry and at times rude.

You know how ATS works...you're not such a noob that you're unaware that if you have no evidence/proof of your encounter/story... then DON'T START A THREAD!!!

Simple.

This has smelled rotten to me from when i first read this monstrosity.

Oh and de-registering as you called it.

Hit log out and just don't come back..... simple

This thread went on for 19 pages and you got 64 flags...

I'm actually embarrassed that this is the case.
I wish folks would not encourage these hoax/troll threads, gives serious threads a bad name.

[edit on 1/3/09 by blupblup]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
ahh well, happens.

One day people, we will come across something amazing and undeniable.

Truther. if you can get the Video, post the thing.
If not, then dont worry buddy.

Worse things are happening in the world right now, than a man unable to post a video on a web forum.

S

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

Worse things are happening in the world right now, than a man unable to post a video on a web forum.

S
Please say it's not true!!

Won't somebody think of the children

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Listen up

Villifying this guy for not producing anything yet is not helping.

Likewise, making proclamations about what this may/may not be doesn't help, because frankly, no-ones seen it.

What most certainly DOES lower the tone on ATS, and is a disgrace, is when people start acting like a pack of wild dogs eager to rip something to bits without displaying civility and patience and giving enough time for people to do things.

So how about some patience? And how about leaving the forum modding to the mods, instead of standing round chucking snide comments in.

Yes, we've all been hoaxed before, and yes, we've all been strung along, but by continually harping on and on and on and on and on about this that and the other one day, just once, we might actually put someone off posting something hugely significant.

Patience, my friends, is a virtue.

Now Truthers last post was at 3.17am. If he/she is in the UK, then hopefully they will have slept on things by now and might be feeling more settled. I hope thats the case. I, for one, want to see this video and would appreciated the time and effort it takes to get it here.

So lets keep it civil and see where it goes.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Now Truthers last post was at 3.17am. If he/she is in the UK, then hopefully they will have slept on things by now and might be feeling more settled. I hope thats the case. I, for one, want to see this video and would appreciated the time and effort it takes to get it here.

Perhaps in light of how this thread has resulted in a confused state, it would be best to lock it, and direct Truther via U2 to create a new one for the video *IF* they are still going to do so, as I'm sure reading over the comments here may infact dissuade him from posting it. Maybe a soothing word from a Mod with some advice might help ease tensions?

He did ask for it to be locked but that was just an open request, I don't think he did U2 anyone in particular.

And I can only imagine that feelings and emotions may not be helped by going over further posts in this thread, if everyone is to remain level headed.

I just hope he does return, rested and ready to proceed.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I think our friend has been abducted by alien hybrid infiltrating the British gov

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
THE END

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I agree, people should chill. And to all those people complaining about- "I searched 19 pages for nothing"- you could've clicked Truther's profile and scrolled down to his/her last post on this thread.

Maybe these will fill your appetites till the main course. Two 09 London UFO's

ufo over london 3-1-09
www.youtube.com...

UFO Cigar Shape Full Version 26 01 09
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 000.363f20090am by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle

Originally posted by neformore

Perhaps in light of how this thread has resulted in a confused state, it would be best to lock it, and direct Truther via U2 to create a new one for the video *IF* they are still going to do so, as I'm sure reading over the comments here may infact dissuade him from posting it. Maybe a soothing word from a Mod with some advice might help ease tensions?

He did ask for it to be locked but that was just an open request, I don't think he did U2 anyone in particular.

And I can only imagine that feelings and emotions may not be helped by going over further posts in this thread, if everyone is to remain level headed.

I just hope he does return, rested and ready to proceed.

heck, I'd like to hear from bono myself and ask him for some bailout cash

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by martinhuyton
Truther....

You should be thoroughly ashamed of youreslf. Why do you have to act in such an infantile way? Looking at your profile I'd say that points and flags are of greater importance to you than anything connected to ufology. You are a very sad individual indeed. You are at the pinnacle of scumbagness.

I will gladly retract my statement if you provide some video evidence to support yours!

MH

I say you retract your statement NOW rather than waiting.

Did you not read the Statement above from the Moderator? It seems NOT!

STOP attacking people, its NOT ATS's way............geddditt??

Incidently, you have prooved you dont know Truther.

Discusting behavour to another human, DISCUSTING!!!!!!

IP

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by martinhuyton

You are at the pinnacle of scumbagness.

I was trying really hard not to contribute anything till Truther has posted a video, hopefully...but this bothers me. How is a delay in posting a video on a conspiracy site the pinnacle of scumbagness? Surely there must be about a drillion things worse than this? Leave the guy alone and let him work this out. I really hope he does, cos we won't know otherwise. Posts like this one are not motivational.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join