It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else had the feeling that something big is about to happen?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
(repost)

Has anyone had the feeling that something big is about to happen?

Lately I have been finding myself look up at the sky more and more.
I've been having this overwhelming feeling that something HUGE is about to take place. Something in the terms of some MASS UFO sightings.

I feel that this sort of thing is coming soon, very soon, feels like it will happen within a month; and each day that passes the feeling becomes stronger and stronger.

Maybe I am just getting so infatuated with the idea that I'm convincing myself something of this nature is going to happen, but the feeling is what has been leading me to find more information about UFO's and extraterrestrials. That's how I stumbled on this website.

So has anyone else been having similar feelings?
Or is it just me.

To elaborate more
The feeling is very uplifting and positive. It has me looking up to the skies which leads me to believe it's UFO related.
I'm posting this because I know every individual is here for the same reason, to find one's own truth, not an absolute, but for a single.

(my old post was deleted because i had references to BG, I'm noob ;D )

[edit on 27-2-2009 by tylerjamescharles]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I have, I've never been so pessimistic in my life!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
you're not alone!

on earth, or in the universe for that matter!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ive said it before...I have never ever felt this way before but I feel positive something major is about to happen...something that will have the whole world aghast.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tylerjamescharles

yes i do but i can't help wondering is it just because i /we are pissed off with the way the world is and i/we/spirit/soul is wanting something to happen?

i do look up to the skies more than ever but maybe we should be looking to our inner selves!

maybe we need to sort out our own back yards first?

mass sightings? i saw 21 ufo's nov 2007 in one hour never before and never since, i was not alone, there were 3 of us thank god!

did i tell anyone else? NO i did not for fear of being called a nut!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Pretty sure the majority on this website feel the same way!

I know I do, but what good is it getting all freaked out?

Breathe in ... and Breathe out

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You know I find myself looking up at the sky a lot recently, particularly over the past month without really thinking about why. Is something in my subconscious is trying to tell me something?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Right, I've seen increasingly more of these on this website inparticularly.
So far I think everyone has a bad feeling.......... but hey, their just feelings.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Edit Double Post
Second Line

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It's definitely not a negative or a "bad" feeling.

It's just an overwhelming excitement. I have never experienced any UFO sightings personally, but I feel that something definitely major is going to happen, and it's nice to know that others feel the same way and I'm not completely alone on this!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
For sure, lately I have been going to my summer home (which is 45 minutes away from my house) because there is no artificial light there. The past week I have been taking my 3 yr old daughter with me to go looking for UFO's. It sounds a little wierd and my wife hates the idea of it as she is a very paranoid person who does not like to think of aliens b/c she has pictures in her head of the movie portrayals (ie, War of the Worlds and Signs). But my little girl has fun looking at the stars.

link   
I don't care what happens as long as our lives change for the better, and that secret societies vanish back into the same stinking hole they came out from.

All the Rothschilds, Rocketfellers, all those elite, wealthy families and PTB, all gone from this Earth... All gone... Forever, disgraced and moneyless, banished from memory except to serve as warning.

That's the day I look foward to... Not Nibiru, not Alien Visitation, not doom or gloom but the beginning of a new world free of demons who walk the Earth.

link   
reply to post by meremortal

Interesiting - i put it down to the society we live in pushing our bordem thresholds up, almost like an adreneline junkie needed a bigger thrill all the time.
Your way sounds much nicer

I do keep feeling we are on the verge of something big (good or bad) & believe as someone else said on here, that these are exciting times we live in.

I just wish it would hurry up and come cos the anticipation is doing my head in

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Influence from an emerging global consciousness maybe?

Well - I cant account for others but I was turned onto alternative topics (2012, UFO's, human origins and the evolution of consciousness - etc etc) literally overnight almost four years ago that lead me to do my own research that eventually lead me here, and I haven’t been the same since - the feeling you describe is mutual. I've always had a casual interest in some things that relate to various categories here on ATS - but all I can describe it as is a rush of 'wanting to learn' as much as I can, and that the feeling is one of joy and excitement for what, if anything, is about to come.

Over time I've learned to rein in that feeling - because no one should live their life in a state of perpetual anticipation, as it creates worry and drama and a plethora of negative energy. However, I still enjoy that odd feeling of being part of something huge, like an event right on the horizon - the feeling that it is a uniquely interesting time to be alive.

There are many changes going on in the world right now, radical changes, that put us as a species in a place we've simply never been before - I think more and more this feeling of uncertainty, mass wonder, confusion (and what ever else you can think of) - is making a growing number people start thinking differently about reality, where we are going, where we've come from, and what we ARE doing. The feeling that everything seems to be culminating all at the same time to equal the biggest coincidence in existence, or something much, much more we simply don’t understand.

Or, on the other hand, we could just all be having to deal with our problems as a collective population all at the same time - which is just making us crazy because we don’t know what to do (and neither do the leaders we are supposed to trust).

You're not alone.

PEACE!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
I don't care what happens as long as our lives change for the better, and that secret societies vanish back into the same stinking hole they came out from.

I have a suggestion as to how we could accomplish this in my book (linked in my sig). The first two chapters are a painting of a world we could live in, so relax and envision this world. See how it flows.

And then hold onto your hats when The Diary is introduced in Chapter Three.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I don't feel it. I would love to say I do.. but it is not close yet.
I really hope I am wrong. I would love to be wrong this time.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tylerjamescharles

Yes, I have. Enough said.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
YES something profound is about to happen. This has been a escalating feeling i have had my whole life. I never understood it until recently and came to terms with it. Many of us have psychic ability and clairvoyance sensing things before they happen.

I remember when 2000 came and all the end of the world talk was happening. I knew better i knew it wouldn't be for several more years. The naysayers would use this against the argument for future reference. The end of the world as we understand it to be but not the end , a renewing a new era of consciousness. A slap across the face or an awakening. I strongly believe that alien beings will take a role in this somehow it is unclear i can only speculate. But like i have said before Alex Colliers references about going to 12'th density could very well happen as well. More evidence in our universe supports this. Suns and stars changing frequency and so fourth. Scientists learning they were wrong about so many things they swore to be facts when it at the end of the day all just theory. No more than the theory we are being visited by alien beings, funny though how the evidence in the UFO field outweighs some scientists assumption that mars couldn't have supported life until now.

Anyway people are being conditioned and prepared for what is going to happen by some unseen force. I am one of them. One of many.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by The Truth Project]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Over the years, I've sometimes had a feeling of anticipation about UFOs, but they've never turned out to be anything.

I would like to imagine that it has to do with an unconscious sensation of time shifting its flow along unseen dimensions. What it really is, however, is probably a shadow of an ancient instinct still floating around in our DNA. The instinct that tells us that the seasons are changing, and it's time to start waking up from the winter, or to get ready to migrate somewhere.

I think that's actually what it is. Latent migration instinct. Then our conscious minds try to attach it to something we're currently interested in, like UFOs, or politics, or dating. Oh, the UFOs are going to show up. Oh, there's going to be political upheaval. Oh, I'm going to meet the girl of my dreams.

So much of our minds is left over from millions of years of evolution. It's easy not to recognize it for what it is.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
YOU PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF FRUIT CAKES

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join