It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drugs & Satanism in NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I posted a question in an earlier post regarding NWO and the drugs trade. Below is what i found on both drugs and satanism in NWO.

From

educate-yourself.org...

The Drugs Trade

The trade in hard drugs is very important to the Elite for a number of reasons: it provides a source of income to finance other covert operations; it creates a 'problem' for which the public demands a 'solution' of increased police powers and the erosion of personal freedom in an effort to stop the supply; and, by addicting large numbers of particularly the younger generation to hard drugs, self-respect and the ability to think independently are diminished.

**Mod edit: Do not post entire copy-paste articles from other sources. A summary and a link will suffice.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The History Channel last week had a series on about drugs.
It was odd because i have been working on a theory about NWO and drugs.
They pointed out that the drug epidemic FOLLOWED rather than preceded a massive television campaign against drugs. Just a classic example of psy-ops of the NWO. They use a mass media "broadcast' to plant the seeds of drug use in the minds of the youth.
Timothy Leary was thier spokesman, he told the youth to "Turn on (TV?) Tune in (to the party message?) and Drop out" Drop out of society because IMO people were starting to wake up then and take an active part in the government and the nation. The NWO doesnt want you awake or involved.
The publicity that Leary got was obviously due to some unseen forces, and the timing, the timing was what got me curious.
He just happened to rise to the height of his popularity at the same time the baby boomers were coming of age.
What better way to damage/destroy a culture, a nation, then to turn the largest generation of its youth
into drug addicts?

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction
I posted a question in an earlier post regarding NWO and the drugs trade. Below is what i found on both drugs and satanism in NWO.

Then why did you start a new thread instead of adding this to your original one?
Please move this discussion to your first thread ....
and don't copy-paste large stories like that. A summary and a link will suffice, as indicated at the top of the page when you post.

-B.

join