Fox trying to incite fear, unrest, WAR again? - Fear mongering GLEN BECK Style!style

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
You disappoint.

I thought surely you would have a no nonsense fix to the problems at hand.

You're disappointing me... It would take toppling the government removing tens of thousands of officials.

BTW, how about all the tens of thousands of civilians and corporate entities who perpetrate this mess??? are they included?

I doubt we could purge the DOD or the BLACK and TOP SECRET communities....

Do we go after state officials 2?

I am asking question because I do not have an answer...

HOW far do we rip this thing up?

IF we remove all of our OFFICIALS what is point of our constitution - we just had an election - the people "spoke".

YOU seem to have a great one please... proceed!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
You sound as if you are changing you argument. You state that GW and his lackeys got us into the problem, but he acted with the Democratic congress. They are ALL responsible. It surely has not been my actions to put this country on the auction block where it is now.
I go to work, pay my taxes, my mortgage and do not suckle from the welfare tit.

Read through the Stimulus package. Read through the $410B spending bill. Check out the $900M we are sending to Gaza.
Read through the first Stimulus from GW (which if I may remind you Obama voted for and helped distribute the funds).

You tell me if these are the wishes of the American people. Thus I say the government is not representing the voice of the American people they are working their own agenda. Citi Bank will be owned 40% by the US government. This is a huge step toward Nationalizing the banking industry.

YES, but these people were voted in in "lawful elections"... were they not?

What is the point of elections in the first place.

And on your last paragraph --

CITI BANK the entity #@!$#! up, ripped u off - do you suggest they go down and take another ten Trillion from the economy?

OR are you suggesting to let these entities do what ever whenever however?Cause they just did that... Didn't work 2 well

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Where did you go?

I'm on your tangent and now you bail?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yeah it's terrible when beck does it right? The fear mongering? What the hell has Bush and Obama done? FEAR MONGERING..and they are DAMN PRESIDENTS.

You have no control man. Keep eating your partisan garbage.

See you in the bread line MM.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by David9176]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Yeah it's terrible when beck does it right? The fear mongering? What the hell has Bush and Obama done? FEAR MONGERING..and they are DAMN PRESIDENTS.

Yeah what BECK does terrible - DID you actually READ the EXCERT I copied - DID you read it?

Because listening and reading are not the same thing.

BTW you are eating the same sort of garbage - CORPORATE garbage - YOU know the ones that
JUST ripped us off... THE same COMPANY that sold USA the majority of this crap... BECK'S minions, the guys on those clips I posted " who are NOT FEAR MONERING ACCORDING TO YOU" are the same folks who sold the war, sold Bush's disaster terms, sold the patriotism are now selling armed revolt...

If you cannot see prop then I am sorry for you... You will never find the answers.

Maybe we can have it your way and see eachother on the battle field DYING FOR WALMART
OR for the GOVERNMENT.

Have fun dying for WALMART thats who BECK stands for - No different than the GOV

EXCEPT you can't vote walmart out....

[edit on 27-2-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

HAVE a nice warm life with your ANN RAND books - Objectivism is about as objective as OBAMA
OR BECK...

You don't like the imprisonment of GOVERNMENT so you CHOOSE the IMPRISONMENT of the ELITE WEALTHY - BECKS PALS 2...

I hope your grand kids enjoy working for whatever the WALNITED STATES OF AMERICA is so gracious to cough up!

I stand by it... you can change government - you cannot change CORPOFACISM with a vote.

Those profilers are doing their job --Maybe Obama is not the saviour after all

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

If you are a neo con.

Then I am a neo con.

I guess that's the new word for Constitution protector.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Just because you love Obama, does not mean all of us hate him.

We just hate what he is continuing. We really were "hope"ing that he would get rid of govt. waste like he said he would, and still says he will.

lies, lies, lies..........

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
does the gov't not do the same thing???

i believe they call em think tanks

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I would say something that could offend many people here, but I won't.

Seriously why the HECK are you all watching T.V and watching trash and then hop around like rabbits racing to it's burrow. Get over this nonsense. Go outside and witness reality and stop recieving fantasy reality on FOX NEWS for heavans sakes people. It's TRASH. Fox news is the most degrading piece of crap I've ever set my eyes on the box.

The newcasters are children, actually no I'll take that back, children have more sense than any of the adults on that station. The behaviour of these people on that station are that of full grown gorilllas. I have not seen one journalist with a sane respectful manner. I just cannot tolerate that station at all.

They bitch, lie, tease, bully, use profanity and spread dis info all day on such topics, like war, greeed, war, greed, war, war mongering, fear, terror, war.

Can I ask why are people watching this? Why has this not been asked on this thread. I just cannot understand this level of stupidity and then to post it on ATS. It's absurd, that's my final take on this thread.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by universe attracts wisdom]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000

Just because you love Obama, does not mean all of us hate him.

We just hate what he is continuing. We really were "hope"ing that he would get rid of govt. waste like he said he would, and still says he will.

lies, lies, lies..........

REAILIY CHECK.

Stop now, THINK, breathe and now REFLECT.

Stop this Obama that, Obama this, and he this and he that. Obama is taking orders from above him. Obama is a puppet and even has less position of power than Bush had when he was in office. And yeah, Bush was also a zionist puppet. His job is to look after the money spinners.

Deal with these facts. Obama is the biggest US presidential puppet in history. The biggest stage con in history. The top end people on both parties work together and decide who they want in. Obama takes orders.

Obama does not have power, he doesn't have a history in power. He doesn't have wealth behind him. He doesn't have a history of polictics or big busnineses behind him. He was picked out of a pot. Look at the country all reacting because hes this and that and hes gonna do that.

My head bleeds when I see all this sillyness

People NEED TO WAKE UP. So my conclusion is, before you all start fighing voer nonsense like REP vs DEM, or Mccain this or Obaam this.

Just reflect on the way your reacting.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by universe attracts wisdom]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

If you are a neo con.

Then I am a neo con.

No I'd say he is not much of a neocon...

You however, is a different matter

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

No its a newer word to describe a group or conservatives who realized you could kill the government by letting business run wild while spending the tax $$$$ to death...

CONSTITUTION PROTECTOR

I guess you found a faux replica while sitting on your shoulders. It's probably a peanut

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Pretty funny how the same messages being preached here during the Bush presidency as warnings and predictions of doom are now being called scaremongering by those same people under the Obama presidency.

Hypocritical much?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say it but fox is actually starting to give some great new subject matter in their programming .

With the video's the OP posted it is clear Fox News knows how to get more ratings. And that is by giving us what we want.

What this big thing is all about is we need a world war 3 to get us out of the trouble we are in right now.

Bring on WWIII !

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

BTW i posted all of those videos when they were released.

Why don't you bash my neo con antics?

I don't think you are a NEOCON - but fox is a NEOCON entity -

WHO do you think all the guests ARE?

You hate the WAR -

FOX served the war up...

You hate the spending...

BECK - backed BUSH and his spending all the way.

YOU want civil war pal???

YOU think it is responsible to talk about that in PRESENT TENSE?

Would you mind taking it easy on the CAPS?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
LOL Fox news - reality entertainment at its best!

Here's a few straight forward answers ...

1. RATINGS!

2. MONEY!

and that there folks is the answer to FOX and its "reality entertainment" television.

Unfortunately the NEWS has gone from global and local information, to entertainment. You want money? then you MUST get RATINGS! Without the ratings, you make no money.

Guys like Beck entertain - nothing more, nothing less. Its like charismatic preachers, movie stars and music stars - its all about the almighty DOLLAR!
You want people to watch your show? In this day and age of "reality entertainment" guys like Beck are the Brad Pitts of news casting. ENTERTAINMENT.

The entire "show" is programed to get you excited. Get you either annoyed or agreeing, it doesn't matter, its about getting a reaction. If you like him, and the programming hits your sweet spot - guess what? you'll tune in again and again. If you hate him and what he says annoys the hell out of you - guess what? you'll tune in again and again.

This isn't a theory, or my own interpretation - its out and out RATINGS FACT!

They did it with Saddam and the Iraq war, and they will continue to do it as long as it brings home the bacon. Its NOT news folks, please understand that. Its reality entertainment mixed with news information, programmed to excite the senses.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

I find it hilarious how hypocritical ATS is. Glen Beck doesn't do 1/10th of the panic and fear mongering done on ATS daily, and while people star and applaud ATS style fear mongering they get hysterical when Glen Beck does it?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

LOL Fox news - reality entertainment at its best!

Here's a few straight forward answers ...

1. RATINGS!

2. MONEY!

All of these news shows can provide some decent information but it's really all about the message for them. Getting folks riled up makes money from the top on down to the blogosphere.

The worst thing lately is that there is a new trend to appeal to the new wave of marginal (but gaining strength) politics. If you listen closely you will hear new ways to define political ideology that have been around for quite some time. Liberal and Conservative are out, Progressive, Libertarian and Independent are in.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I mean for hells sake, can anyone see the similarities between FOX's
current prop and the IRAQ run up?

FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR - WHAT IF WHAT IF WHAT IF....

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join