It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the government getting ready for a false flag (Nuke) in Chicago? John Bolton says at CPAC:the be

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
*removed*
*removed*

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Indianapolis]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Bolton is a nutcase warmonger. He never met a war he didn't like.

Also, the UN is the headquarters for the NWO practically........and since he was (is?) ambassador there, that means he was right in the midst of it all.

There have already been threats against the Sears tower building in the past, has it changed hands recently like the WTC?

Maybe the PTB figure Nuking Chicago would kill two birds with one stone. Get rid of Obama's old friends that may spill the beans in the near future, (the ones that are left that he didn't take to Washington with him) and send a message to the other cities and states about what could happen if they don't get with the program. Plus it would be the perfect opportunity for martial law to be declared.

My advice to Chicagoans? If you see or hear about a bunch of the Chicago bigwigs and elected officials leaving town all around the same time, get out!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
What good would coffins and trailers be in Indiana if there was a nuclear explosion in Chicago? Wouldn't this also be in the area of the blast and fallout? Coffins? or mass graves?

Dirty bomb, maybe or chemical etc. but a nuke? I doub it. Besides, I already disarmed a suitcase bomb when I was there by union station in 2002. I think it was Russian.
I guess they have another one and I'm retired.

There's something about a guy who doesn't dye his big white furry mustache that makes him difficult to take seriously unless he has a stapler in his hand.

Edit to add: Chicago has been called the windy city.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The answer would probably be not to kill all, but a reduction to a sustainable level of peasant work force to change the social economic structure back to something similar to the hierarchy of a kingship, and or full fledged fascist dict oral rule. Remember we do have a population consumption rate problem at present. But that frame of mind is an excellent way to make sure self feel safe in a completely insane political, and societal world. That's just my opinion though what do I know. Other than timber fish and water can't hold this population at current level or current growth.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

not unless it was a 500 Kiloton bomb or chemical/biological with strong winds.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I already did a thread this morning about this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
What can be done to get these pigs out of power ?

None of us seem to want to do anything but compain about them on forums. Do we fear our government that much these days where we talk about it and not do anything about it..

Thus far the American government has been a much larger threat to the world and its own people than all the countries they belch out as threats.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join