It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the government getting ready for a false flag (Nuke) in Chicago? John Bolton says at CPAC:the be

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

John Bolton at CPAC: The Benefits of Nuking Chicago

www.motherjones.com

Former UN Ambassador John Bolton believes the security of the United States is at dire risk under the Obama administration. And before a gathering of conservatives in Washington on Thursday morning, he suggested, as something of a joke, that President Barack Obama might learn a needed lesson if Chicago were destroyed by a nuclear bomb.
(visit the link for the full news article)

ALSO SEE THESE STORIES:
Inside source reveals FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago
February 11th, 2009 | Audio, Martial Law
www.dailynewscaster.com...

1000's of FEMA Trailers Moving Into Southern Indiana
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Wideawake08]

[edit on 27-2-2009 by asala]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This scares the Hell out of me, especially since this is coming after a report out of Indiana that FEMA was planning something really big for Chicago.
Serial Killers are running this country and they won't stop until we are all dead.
I live near Chicago and I hate the feeling everyday that it may be my last.
God Bless

www.motherjones.com

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I live in Chicago. I would love it if there was video of this. How could that come out of his mouth? Crowd responded with laughter? WTF

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by elston
I live in Chicago. I would love it if there was video of this. How could that come out of his mouth? Crowd responded with laughter? WTF

I live in Chicago too. Very scary! To many things coming out in news reports that are pointing in that direction. If this is true I hope everyone from Chicago sends these links to their representatives. If this is true the only way to stop it is to expose it. This NWO group are Murders, Liars, thieves and serial killers. There is no difference from Jeffrey Dahmar running the world. These people are parasites on society.
Sad that I can not enjoy my life or plan for the future anymore because I am worried that everyday may be my last. This stuff seriously makes me want to cry.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08

This scares the Hell out of me, especially since this is coming after a report out of Indiana that FEMA was planning something really big for Chicago.
Serial Killers are running this country and they won't stop until we are all dead.
God Bless

www.motherjones.com

And what happens when you're all dead?

These power hungry elite are going to rule over what, Cockroaches?

Is it for the money?
What's the use for money when there's no one left to make or sell things?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

more for the power than the money maybe. and this faction of the elite? well they already views the human masses as cockroaches for extinction. they of course will survive.

as for the OP, bolton is quite possibly insane...whether he came that way or is caving in under the burden of forbidden knowledge is the mystery. that these people laughed is a very scary thing indeed.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
HERE YA GO...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I live north of Chicago (Lake County Represent!!!!) and I'll keep an eye out for the bright flash and boom. My computer desk is right next to a SW window.

I'll let ya know when I'm worried about it. (I'm not...yet.)

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

"The fact is on foreign policy I don't think President Obama thinks it's a priority," said Bolton. "He said during the campaign he thought Iran was a tiny threat. Tiny, tiny depending on how many nuclear weapons they are ultimately able to deliver on target. Its, uh, its tiny compared to the Soviet Union, but is the loss of one American city" – here Bolton shrugged his shoulders impishly – "pick one at random – Chicago – is that a tiny threat?"

I don't think think that this statement is indicative of a false flag nuclear attack on Chicago. It is just Bolton thinking that he was being cute or clever. I can see him practicing this in front of the bathroom mirror.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by Wideawake08

God Bless

www.motherjones.com

Is it for the money?

I think that's exactly what people are learning about these freaks? It cannot be the money or the power? They are straight up psychopaths that get off on murder and molestation! I realized long ago that this is the only way to make sense of places like Africa. They enjoy seeing those people suffer. They also enjoy knowing how easily they could make it stop. They are truly the scum of the Earth!

Peace!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

I live north of Chicago (Lake County Represent!!!!) and I'll keep an eye out for the bright flash and boom. My computer desk is right next to a SW window.

I'll let ya know when I'm worried about it. (I'm not...yet.)

Cuhail

What about all the reports coming out of Indiana? FEMA? What are they are getting ready for?
It doesn't sound good. I don't trust these people. PERIOD!
I have the links on the top of the post

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
ALSO Illinois is one of the CORRUPT STATES that have not filed for sovereignty from the federal government. They are putting up more and more surveillance all over the city and suburbs of Chicago. This state is NWO to the bone.
This would be great state to kick off their martial law flase flag operation, cause we are already half the way there.
All these police and firemen that died in 911, DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY CARE ABOUT THE MINIONS THAT CARRY OUT THEIR PLANS?
NO!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aislin

"The fact is on foreign policy I don't think President Obama thinks it's a priority," said Bolton. "He said during the campaign he thought Iran was a tiny threat. Tiny, tiny depending on how many nuclear weapons they are ultimately able to deliver on target. Its, uh, its tiny compared to the Soviet Union, but is the loss of one American city" – here Bolton shrugged his shoulders impishly – "pick one at random – Chicago – is that a tiny threat?"

I don't think think that this statement is indicative of a false flag nuclear attack on Chicago. It is just Bolton thinking that he was being cute or clever. I can see him practicing this in front of the bathroom mirror.

I see him practicing while wobbling in his wife's heels and wearing her under things! Maybe some bright red lipstick smeared sloppily on his face?

I visualize all of them, Cheney, Bush 1&2, Rumsfeld, Rove, etc... like this. This is the only method I've found to keep from losing my mind? Peace!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Dude, the reports of FEMA in Indy have been coming out here for years. The former AMTRAK facility that's supposed to be a gas chamber now, all the "coffins", etc. I've been hearing this stuff for years and nothing has become of it.
Heck, even below your own links above, it mentions February 11th, 2009 and here it is, Feb 27th and nothing has occured.

Like I said, when I see the flash of light, I'll worry about it, for say, .05 seconds and then it won't really matter how much I worry.

I have a good grip on my paranoia. I have seen things that I can't (won't) try to explain and when it all comes down to it, I just have to live my life to the best of my ability NOW and not worry what could happen sometime down the road.
I'm just here at ATS so nothing will suprise me.

I'm just not that worried about it.

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The thing that alarms me is that Chicago is being mentioned. It came to me sometime in the last 8 months, from summer to early fall perhaps, repeatedly that Seattle and Chicago may be in danger from events that I would describe as "false flag". And recently Seattle was brought up in the thread about the Russian ship stopping the Chinese one with the rumoured nukes onboard.

Now this.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
hahaha...clap, clap applause....
Room full of funny giggly psychopaths, IMHO.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Is it for the money?

I see it as a form of 'management'.

Every now and then you need to prune back even the most successful garden. Similarly, it used to be traditional to sacrifice a section of the livestock before the winter.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I live 25 miles west of Chicago with most of my building complex facing east, so if a nuke goes off hopefully it’s a ground burst and low yield.

If it does happen, there will be martial law enacted in a heart beat. Well at least if the target is the south side!!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Bolton is an idiot!

He should never even have served as the US ambassador to the UN!

John R. Bolton

John Robert Bolton, appointed August 1, 2005, as ambassador to the United Nations by President George W. Bush and was unable to "win" confirmation by the U.S. Senate, will "step down when his temporary appointment expires" in January 2007. [1]

In 2005, Bush "sidestepped" the Senate and "installed [the] embattled nominee ... ending a five-month impasse with Democrats who accused Bolton of abusing subordinates and twisting intelligence to fit his conservative ideology. 'This post is too important to leave vacant any longer, especially during a war and a vital debate about UN reform,' Bush said. He said Bolton had his complete confidence." [2]

"Mr. Bolton did not win the support of a majority of members of the Foreign Relations Committee, and the Senate refused to make a final decision on this nomination pending review of documents that the Administration declined to provide in blatant disregard for the Senate's constitutional rights and responsibilities."

The man is nothing but a doom and gloom mouthpiece and a warmonger!

His name should never have even been brought up to be our "ambassador" to the UN, he is anything BUT diplomatic!

[edit on 2/27/2009 by Keyhole]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
He is clearly not saying or implying the Chicago could be nuked. What he is trying to do is say that IF Chicago got nuked then MAYBE obama would care about Iran,.... Maybe because IL and Chicago is Obama's political power base.
Now, I live inside Chicago, yes inside the city limits, so if a nuke went off here I would be dead in a heartbeat. Further, this state is notoriously know for its corrupt officials. Obama comes from the "Chicago political machine" and is corrupt as they come, I say that because I live here and have seen the corruption. Well now if you think about it, maybe "false flagging" this city might further his agenda

top topics

<<   2 >>

join