It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spirit "kiss" ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
last night i had just got into bed like literaly 5 mintues in bed just thinkin about daily things then it felt like somone kissed the left cheek becuase i was lying on my right and it acutlly felt like a kiss i heard the noise n everythin made me feel good aswell lol
and i had read about spirit guides or angels looking out for you and i no alot of people on here are open minded so i thought id ask wat do you think it was a spirit kiss or just me imagining things ?
i just dont no wat to think it was werid and felt alot like a little kiss on the cheeks im amazed really

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dutchy229

Me? I think it was your guardian angel you got the kiss from.

I try to find ways to commincate with mine quite a bit, just sometimes asking for proof they are there.

Just a couple of days ago, I asked mine to touch my right cheek. It took a while, but I felt a tickling sensation across my eyelashes, and down on to my cheek. I then asked for a feeling to be in my right hand. Not much longer afterwards, I felt the same tickling sensation in the palm of my hand.

It brought a smile to my face!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dutchy229

What you say feels right to me. Don't know why. But kisses seem to be kind of the natural way to communicate with a guide. It's intimate and direct, just the way a lover would communicate with a deaf-dumb. Sure enough, for your guide you are the deaf-dumb. Very nice story

This reminds me of something... a film with a blind, i think? a song, or a poem? "Let me guide you with kisses..." something like this

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You must not try and contact angels. You are going to get demonic spirits pretending to be angels. Angels are very serious and they do the will of God they obey God and follow his instructions not man.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The problem with spirits is you can't call the police and have them removed. A friendly innocent kiss now but what's next? It's something invisble that you have no control over (you did not ask for anything I assume) and cannot remove once it's there, it can only go on it's own accord. But who knows if it is a ghost and only meant to say farewell to you. Or a guardian angel or something wanting you to let you know it exists (maybe some other sign would be more in line with expectations).

Or maybe telepathy does exist and someone likes you a lot, you unconsiously do too and as a result you have had your first real experience. Now you need to find your secret telepathic admirer and let us all here at ATS know what crazy things you did to find him/her.

You may not like to hear it else you would not post here but it might also be your deep inner desire to be kissed and loved that your brain produced a sensation you were being kissed. Which says something about the mind's power nonetheless but has nothing to do with out there concepts like telepathy or spirits.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
When I was about 9, I was in bed one time. I was still awake when somebody touched my cheek. And there was nobody else in the room. It made me feel very loved and safe. I now think it must have been a guide, but I don't know for sure.

There is just so much more than meets the eye.

new topics

top topics

join