It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Porcupine 411 Emergency Network

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I hope i am not posting in the wrong area i have spent the last hour trying to guess were this should be posted.

"Porcupine 411 is a rapid message distribution network. You can use Porcupine 411 to participate in New Hampshire's growing liberty movement. Some things which Porcupine 411 can be used for include:
Locations of speed traps and sobriety checkpoints
Reporting unusual or improper police activity (Copwatch)
Distress calls in case of roadside detention or imminent arrest
Upcoming social events, activities or almost anything else of immediate interest to liberty lovers

Here's how it works:

To notify people of something, call ###-###-### and leave a message after the beep. Porcupine 411 will then distribute an audio file containing your message to everyone who is subscribed to the list." Porcupine411.com

I stumbled on this site googling Massachusetts fema camps, i think this is the coolest service people could tell everyone the truth about what was going on if something Big were to happen.

Anyone know if there is something like this for every state or how it could be set up. i want in but i am in MA.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Under a Marshall LAw situataion, the first thing to go would be communications, (i.e. internet, phone, cell towers, sw jamming, etc., etc.). I'm pretty sure the NWO has thought of this.

join