It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major General says president's eligibility needs proof

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It all sounds like sour grapes to me.

2nd line

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Originally posted by dankai
We finally agree on something converge.

We don't agree on more because you refuse to address the evidence I and others have presented, and continue to spread lies about the certificate Obama has presented, or that he had his original records concealed, and so on.

converge, if this entire argument is moot then why are so many intelligent individuals seeking this information via the courts? Do you give any of them credit? Even Dr. Keyes? I don't know everything, but what I do know is this is such a concern that people are losing what trust they have left in our system by not addressing the matter straight on.

I thought things were going to be different by the rhetoric that Obama was spitting out of his mouth during the campaign. But then I saw who he surrounded himself with and these are the same exact people from the Clinton administration and Bush administration. We have a whole lot more of the same. The old saying rings true..."Ye shall know them by their fruits."

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

Yes, I actually agree.

While some of the resentment of Obama is certainly driven by his race, I actually think the bulk of it is ideological.

The far right believe they are the only "true" Americans, and that "if you're not with them, you're against them" (and thus "against America".)

The anger mostly comes from the fact that they really believe this, and they honestly cannot understand why the majority of Americans voted for someone they see as "anti-American."

Combine that with the various disinformation campaigns - the Birth Certificate thing, the whole "secret Muslim" thing, the idea that a mixed economy (which we've had for decades anyway) is equivalent to Soviet Communism - and you have some very angry, clueless extremists, outraged over what is essentially blatant disinformation...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Have a good rest of the day.

Signing off.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd 140
Daki

As an active duty soldier, I must insist you not lump us all together when you say your argument is supported by us.

Stop digging through google for news from sources people will ridicule you for and pay attention to what is really going on with the President.

You might be surprised on what is going on. Though I admit I am not 100% satisfied with him, but neither was I of President Bush.

LINK: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Try researching what Obama & friends wants to do with some guns owned by Americans. The real clue here is that by banning assault weapons by Americans, it will help quell the violence in Mexico. DUH? So all of a sudden, security for Mexico takes precedence at the cost of American Amendment Rights? Do you see where this is going? Do you care?

Right. Just take away the rights of those who are Law Abiding Citizens to prevent criminals from will continue to be criminals.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

No distortion or misunderstandings. I understood what you were referring to, though I probably could have clarified what I was saying a bit better.

I am by no means an expert on BC's or COLB's, however, the image on Obama's fightthesmears.com site has no signature validating it, it has not been stamped, and it is a perfectly flat piece of paper they scanned. That doesn't mean it is a forgery, but the image they have up is not something that would be accepted if he went for a drivers license. Same goes for the image at factcheck.org since it is what the Obama camp sent them. I have seen the images of a signature block and the image of the stamp but they are not on the COLB image at either fightthesmears.com or factcheck.org. So it is completely reasonable to wonder why they are missing from the image on those sites.

I'm not insinuating anything about Hawaii, or their officials. I am saying that it is perfectly reasonable to ask that an impartial third party verify the document.

reply to post by dankai

You're welcome.

reply to post by Afrosamurai

I would like to direct your attention here. It's not just the evil white man questioning Obama. Again, you see racism where there is none.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
lol, I can't say I'm not amused.

The once great nation of the US, now with crippled world relations thanks to the previous president Bush, a debt that's not only unimaginable but unmatched, freedoms once held so dear now tossed aside by the previous administration because they were just "pieces of paper", a financial crisis on your hands, resources running low, guilty of torture, enemies popping up where allies once stood...

... and to boot, now you're intentionally tearing your nation apart on a technicality.

As much as I feel sorry for your citizens, I do love a good train wreck.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dankai
converge, if this entire argument is moot then why are so many intelligent individuals seeking this information via the courts? Do you give any of them credit? Even Dr. Keyes? I don't know everything, but what I do know is this is such a concern that people are losing what trust they have left in our system by not addressing the matter straight on.

I do not care what kind of individuals or the level of their intelligence support a particular idea, what I care about is what evidence there is to support said idea. Everything else is just a matter of belief, and beliefs are not good arguments, much less legally valid ones.

I'm asking you, as I have in previous threads, to present the evidence to support your claims.

But then I saw who he surrounded himself with and these are the same exact people from the Clinton administration and Bush administration. We have a whole lot more of the same.

I'm not willing to pre-judge people, and until they actually do something that I disagree with, I don't see why do I have to believe they will.

Either way all of that is of absolutely no importance whatsoever, just as the race thing, to this legal matter.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Same goes for the image at factcheck.org since it is what the Obama camp sent them. I have seen the images of a signature block and the image of the stamp but they are not on the COLB image at either fightthesmears.com or factcheck.org.

Actually those images (signature, seal) are on factcheck.org.

I'm not insinuating anything about Hawaii, or their officials. I am saying that it is perfectly reasonable to ask that an impartial third party verify the document.

Apparently you are, because you just implied Hawaiian officials aren't impartial third parties, otherwise you'd have accepted the statements they already made.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yes they are, but they are not on the image that shows the entire COLB. Which is what I said in my last post. And again it is reasonable to wonder why they are only shown in small images that do not show the entire COLB.

And no I didn't imply anything about Hawaiian officials. A third-party would be someone who is not involved in politics or the government. Reading what I actually write instead of reading into it is quite helpful.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Yes they are, but they are not on the image that shows the entire COLB.

The stamp is on the back of the certificate, that's why it doesn't show up on the front images of the certificate.

Here and here is the whole COLB with the seal visible, and here is the stamp in the back, with the seal visible.

And no I didn't imply anything about Hawaiian officials. A third-party would be someone who is not involved in politics or the government.

I don't see how anyone else would have more authority than the actual people who keep and handle the vital records of the State of Hawaii, than the officials that work in those particular positions.

But you don't consider them a third-party because their statements contradict your personal belief in regards to Obama's birth place.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
A minority of racists and sore-losers are attempting to subvert and twist the Constitution to overturn the results of the election. That is not a service to the Constitution. They are demanding something the Constitution makes no provisions for; the Constitution does not say someone must provide their original birth-certificate to prove they are a natural born citizen. That minority is seeking to impose its will on the majority who voted for Obama (I was not one of them, by the by); that will disenfranchise 69 million people which would be a dangerous blow to our system.

I'm not a racist or a sore loser. I do however, fail to understand the motivation for not simply giving the minority, as you put it, what they ask for. The whole thing could have been squashed, for real and in everyone's eyes, months ago.

Silly saviorcomplex, the very concept of an official birth certificate did not exist at the drafting of the Constitution. Plenty of "natural born citizens" were being born in timber shacks in the stall between the mules and the pigs, delivered by a guy wearing a coonskin cap. The sign at the bar doesn't say a drivers license is required to prove your age either. It just says you need proof of age. Drivers licenses are simply the most convenient way for most to do so. What has been provided, simply doesn't constitute irrefutable proof to some. It appears, based on your commentary, that Obama himself getting on TV and saying "I am a natural born citizen" constitutes proof enough for you. Someone, however, chose to let it fester. This Your avatar says "Searching for Truth". Your position on this indicates "Accepting truth dictated to me".

[edit on 2/27/2009 by Unit541]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The level of outright racism shown in this thread , let alone total and utter disrespect shown to the leader of the USA is beyond filthy - i must wonder how many of the americans posting the pig swill are paid up members of Naxi party and at weekends wear white cowls emblazoned with KKK.

his job is to fix the pi55 poor reputation the USA has around the entire planet - so few countries genuainely want anything to do with the USA now - increased searching of US ourists , harrasement of tourists on technicalities to get them to `move along` and accross the border -small things that the MSM don`t bother with - but the signs are obvious - thanks to Mr Bush , no one wants the USA anymore.

which is why Obama - you know that `magic 'n-word'` as FOX news said is someone the world is holdings its breathe about - will he talk and deal , responisbly , the next 8 years to build again - or will he just nuke everything till it glows and shoot in the dark?

and tbh - www.factcheck.org...

those pictures are enough for me - not that i care 1 damn about a piece of papper - words and actions define a persons legacy not a piece of paper.

so take you filthy crap and shove it - if you even have a shred of ptrue patrionism left you would stand for what is good and right , and not about a piece of paper.

or does the mans colour scare you that much?

1950`s and hanging of blacks is back that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
I'm not a racist or a sore loser. I do however, fail to understand the motivation for not simply giving the minority, as you put it, what they ask for. The whole thing could have been squashed, for real and in everyone's eyes, months ago.

Obama and his campaign gave the minority what they ask for months ago. The fact that some in that minority still reject that the certificate is valid, is not Obama or his campaign's fault.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

they asked for an original birth certificate. That's not what they got.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
You apparently do not understand the influence or connections generals have with the active duty brass or even more interesting, the defense industries.

Oh, that is certain.

But not in a court-case to establish whether a President is legitimate (he is) and whether the military should follow his orders, his standing as a Major General means nothing. In fact, because he is retired, it may hurt the case.

Of course, what the Major General and Taitz are doing is a grave threat to democracy.

Actually no.... what they are doing is abiding by the constitution they swore to defend and uphold...and this is not a democracy it is a republic... I am sick and tired of people claiming this is a democracy when it is anything but that... THIS IS A REPUBLIC... if you went to public school you should know.. and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands one nation under god........... I am really tired of the propaganda machine spewing that we are a democracy and spreading it... THE ONLY democracy that was on this planet is the athenian democracy in greece where every man over 18 was part of the goverment... THE PEOPLE WERE THE GOVERMENT ... in a republic the people vote in people to represent them... IT IS NOT THE SAME THING so for god sakes stop stating the U.S is a democracy when it is in fact very far from one!!!!

[edit on 27-2-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Yes, he is. He is a veteran. Once you are a member of the military, you are always known as such. He is not what he was before he served. Now, he is a veteran, and he is still a Major General in that he's retired. I'm sure his opinion is very valuable and should be respected. What's so difficult about proving you are what you say you are? I had to when I got my security clearance, it amazes me that the usurper doesn't..

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

harlequim asking the president to show that he is duly qualified to be president has nothing to do with racism....

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dankai

Where was this guy when bush and cheney were violating the Constitution??
Seriously.

This reminds me of clinton almost getting impeached for lying about oral sex and bush violating the Constitution on a regular basis and nada.... Just don't get it .

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

i agree with you on that... while our constitution was being ripped to shreds where was he?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join