It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major General says president's eligibility needs proof

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dankai

Are you for real dankai? The same stupid questions again?

Have you been ignoring the evidence we have presented so far?

Since you repeat the lies, I will repeat the evidence once again:

Stamped and signed (click here for bigger image)

The seal on the document (click here for bigger image)

Here's another look at the document with seal and the certificate number clearly visible.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyes2open
One point I have to state is how funny all this is. When retired Generals complained about things against Bush it was valid and taken seriously. When retired Generals complain about things against Obama it's dismissed outright. As a Libertarian I find that hypocritical.

Not hypocrtical in the least. When generals complained about Bush on things such as the war, it mattered because their opinion fell under their realms as generals. However, a Major General's rank means nothing (outside of publicity) when approaching a court-case to establish the legitimacy of a President.

That's my two-cents, as a libertarian (what a nonsense statement).

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I am fairly certain that mr Obama realizes that

a) only a very small number of people was not satisfied with the COLB
b) showing that small number of people anything else will have no result whatsoever.

Of course wnd can publish as many "Me too" pieces as it wants, but it is a fact that this gentlemens former occupation has nothing to do with with the validity of his arguments. Oh wait. He didnt supply any arguments, he just said "me too"

Its true because the pope said so has never been a good argument...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
They are retired thus equaling a civilian i put money on it none of them, no matter what rank especially officers will not pull that crap if they are active duty, I guarantee it! go read my input on the original thread about the lower enlisted soldier refusing, they will lose this argument, especially while in uniform.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

One point I have to state is how funny all this is. When retired Generals complained about things against Bush it was valid and taken seriously. When retired Generals complain about things against Obama it's dismissed outright. As a Libertarian I find that hypocritical.

Not hypocrtical in the least. When generals complained about Bush on things such as the war, it mattered because their opinion fell under their realms as generals. However, a Major General's rank means nothing (outside of publicity) when approaching a court-case to establish the legitimacy of a President.

That's my two-cents, as a libertarian (what a nonsense statement).

Only Repubs and Dems can have an opinion. What the rest of us have to say is nonsence? Small minded I say. I stand by my statement that I find it hypocritical that retired military views are great when they fit your need. I am not agreeing with this whole Obama citizenship crap, just the mindset of the two major parties.

I guess I'm up to $0.04.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Just my $0.02

Nicely put.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I think we need to hear it straight from Obama.
Has he spoken on this issue?

Lots of ways to do that. No?
Internet - TV - Radio?

He is such a good communicator.
This should be an easy one.
Shouldn't it?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
OK, Moderators why is this allowed to continue?

This member dankai continues to post (false) information in this and other threads and never even addresses the evidence that refute the claims he's making.

I'm not against him starting a thread with what he considers newsworthy, but why is he (and others) allowed to continue spreading these lies and misinformation regarding the birth certificate?

Isn't this a violation of the T&C?

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

I understand that some people might post certain things thinking they are true, but member dankai and others continue to spread these lies after the evidence to the contrary being shown to them on numerous threads now.

Not only does he not discuss the evidence being presented, he apparently doesn't even acknowledges it, as seen so far in this thread.

How is this denying ignorance?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge
OK, Moderators why is this allowed to continue?

This member dankai continues to post (false) information in this and other threads and never even addresses the evidence that refute the claims he's making.

I'm not against him starting a thread with what he considers newsworthy, but why is he (and others) allowed to continue spreading these lies and misinformation regarding the birth certificate?

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

I understand that some people might post certain things thinking they are true, but member dankai and others continue to spread these lies after the evidence to the contrary being shown to them on numerous threads now.

Not only does he not discuss the evidence being presented, he apparently doesn't even acknowledges it, as seen so far in this thread.

How is this denying ignorance?

Are you joking??? The same argument can be said of you and others that voice the same viewpoint you have. There are lawsuits across the country regarding this topic. EVIDENTLY my arguement is supported by the likes of active military persons, non-active military persons, lawyers, doctors, and the list is virtually endless. The moderators see this as a viable argument! Why would you want to attempt to quiet the voices that are only asking for the Constitutional truth?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I did post the image above in an attempt to lighten this thread a bit and throw some satire in here. It is also my way of showing an example of how this country will take anything on face value without asking for concrete evidence.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

How are my comments and posts misleading if I speak from the SAME position of those seeking the truth via the courts of our land?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
I think we need to hear it straight from Obama.
Has he spoken on this issue?

Lots of ways to do that. No?
Internet - TV - Radio?

He is such a good communicator.
This should be an easy one.
Shouldn't it?

Yes! Yes it should be an easy one. And NO, NO he has not once spoken on this issue.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Evidentally my arguement is supported by the likes of active military persons, non-active military persons, lawyers, doctors, and the list is virtually endless. The moderators see this as a viable argument!

And our argument is supported by 69 million people.

Why would you want to attempt to quiet the voices that are only asking for the Constitutional truth?

You mean twisting and perverting the Constitution to subvert an election and damage our Republic.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Are you joking??? The same argument can be said of you and others that voice the same viewpoint you have. There are lawsuits across the country regarding this topic. EVIDENTLY my arguement is supported by the likes of active military persons, non-active military persons, lawyers, doctors, and the list is virtually endless.

Stop with the nonsense. The ranks or professions of the people who believe Obama isn't a natural born citizen mean absolutely nothing of the validity of the claim.

Your 'argument' is limited to hearsay and misinformation, as evident by the pictures you have linked in this thread, all of which have been debunked in this, and all the other previous threads you have posted your falsehoods.

Why would you want to attempt to quiet the voices that are only asking for the Constitutional truth?

I was explicit and clear in my post that I respect the right of people to say whatever they want.

I even said that I understand you might think this is newsworthy and created an appropriate thread for it, but that's not what I am contesting, so please don't play the victim.

This is about the arguments of that opinion, not if people have the right to an opinion!

You continue to ignore or fail to address the evidence being presented that refute your arguments. It's clear by now that you have no intention of actually discussing the evidence and the facts, but to perpetuate lies.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
All this tells me is that it's somewhat frightening the degree to which the extreme right has infiltrated our military.

I know rightists tend to be prone to militarism, but we need to watch out for these people, lest we find ourselves facing a military coup by Neo Nazis.

It wouldn't be the first time the extreme right tried to do away with American democracy: read about the Business Plot, a conspiracy to overthrow FDR and install a military government.

Fortunately it was exposed and foiled by a very patriotic and courageous Marine, Major General Smedley Butler, AKA "The Fighting Quaker."

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I did post the image above in an attempt to lighten this thread a bit and throw some satire in here. It is also my way of showing an example of how this country will take anything on face value without asking for concrete evidence.

Are you this dense, or pretending(?), that you don't even understand what image my post addressed?

I was talking about this post, that's why that in my response post I quoted and linked the exact image I was responding to.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

How's this for a worthy candidate in this matter? AND HE'S A MAJOR GENERAL! I wonder how much disrespect I'll read from military persons on here now.

He is not a Major General. He was a Major General. He is retired now. His status either before or now does not somehow add weight to the faux controversy. And given the fact he is retired means he has no standing in demanding this.

Now THAT is plan disrespectful. One still holds the title even after they are retired. Even former Presidents are referred to as Mr. President after they are no longer in office. That man will be a Major General until he leaves this earth.

He is only a Major General (Rtd.) if people want to call him that. Retired ranks mean absolute jack sh** out in civilian life. It is purely a courtesy title.

I hate people who insist on using 'old ranks' in civvy street and I will not use them when I address them.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
All this tells me is that it's somewhat frightening the degree to which the extreme right has infiltrated our military.

I know rightists tend to be prone to militarism, but we need to watch out for these people, lest we find ourselves facing a military coup by Neo Nazis.

It wouldn't be the first time the extreme right tried to do away with American democracy: read about the Business Plot, a conspiracy to overthrow FDR and install a military government.

Fortunately it was exposed and foiled by a very patriotic and courageous Marine, Major General Smedley Butler, AKA "The Fighting Quaker."

Well said. And we are not out of the clear yet because the blood that existed then is still alive and well today. But thanks to the courage of Major General Smedley Butler and soldiers like Maj. Gen. Carroll Childers, Clinton Alan Grimes, and Lt. Scott Easterling this Republic may stand a chance.

Even U.S. Sen. Richard Shelby, R-Ala., said during a meeting with constituents in Cullman County a few days ago he has never seen proof the new president was born in Hawaii. And continues, "Well, his father was Kenyan and they said he was born in Hawaii, but I haven't seen any birth certificate," Shelby said. "You have to be born in America to be president." Again, a U.S. Senator said that. These people coming forward are not cowards......but they are scared. They are scared that our Republic will not exist much longer if crooks like the Bush family, the Clinton family, and the Obama family continue to destroy us.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Are you this dense, or pretending(?), that you don't even understand what image my post addressed?

I was talking about this post, that's why that in my response post I quoted and linked the exact image I was responding to.

converge....I posted that comment probably at the same time you made yours. It was not in response to yours or any others. It was a comment for general purposes. So, no I'm not dense nor pretending to be.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join