It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major General says president's eligibility needs proof

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
OMG! The "proof" they are using to say he wasn't born in America says... He was born in America! Put your white bedsheets away and get over it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aermacchi

Aerm....what in the 'heck' does cheating on a wife have to do with this subject?????

Are you accusing President Obama of cheating on his wife???

I mean....Senator Larry Craig (R).....just to name one....

Come on!!!! Your pathetic attempt at smear is, well....pathetic.....

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I'm told I was born in California. That's what my certificate of live birth says, anyway....I don't remember much, I was a bit young at the time.

However, imagine I was actually born in Cairo, and magically transported (in 1957) half way 'round the World iun less than a day.

Then, of course...my nationality, my Passport, all would be in question.

Of course, had I been born in the country of Panama, then I'd certainly be eligible to be President!!! Makes sense to me!

What do you mean "you were told"? You aren't sure? maybe you need to find your vaulted BC weed. My girlfriend was born in wisconsin but her colb says she was born in Arizona. They moved to AZ right after she was born and had her birth records moved there and on file there.

If she was born in Kenya and moved to Hawaii GUESS WHAT!

yeah, same thing, but ONLY on a COLB. Her Vaulted BC is how we found out she was really born in wisconsin.

Imagine that.

You were born the same year I was and back then they didn't have all this concern for medical records like they do now, so it is very likely the blatant refusal to show his vaulted BC is that he has something he wants to keep from us. Now what on earth would be on such a document that would POSSIBLY make a person NEEDING to be natural born American citizen from disclosing that information?

Could it be his weight at birth? I mean really, this isn't like we are asking anything unusual. No more unusual than when McCain offered up his.

I think even the democrats know he is not a NBC and that is why they get so damn defensive about this calling us names like "fringe" and whackos while claiming all our evidence is bunk and yours is proof prima facie when it isn't. The ONLY evidence that will settle the argument is that which is being suppressed. Such a simple thing to do and would give you so much satisfaction to say "We told you so" but ha ha ha You'll NEVER get that chance and YOU KNOW IT.

Not because he won't show it but because when he ever does,,,

WE will be the ones saying it and

You know THAT, also
heheh

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afrosamurai
Put your white bedsheets away and get over it.

I see you found some more race cards to throw out.

You are aware that crying racism every time someone says something about Obama doesn't make the conversation end or mean that you win, right?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Aermacchi

Aerm....what in the 'heck' does cheating on a wife have to do with this subject?????

Are you accusing President Obama of cheating on his wife???

I mean....Senator Larry Craig (R).....just to name one....

Come on!!!! Your pathetic attempt at smear is, well....pathetic.....

Funny weed you take your own post out of context and blame me for it.

Here let me help you.

YOU SAID THE DEMOCRATS HAVE MORE CLASS.

That doesn't say Obama does it? If you don't think it has anything to do with it then DON'T BRING IT UP SMART GUY!

Oh and by the way, Besides Obama smoking crack and hanging out with terrorists and white hating pastors and Chicago Mobsters like Tony "the racketeer" Rezko, yeah cheating on his wife???

Oh Now THATS going over the line!

HA HA HA HA

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Apparently Indonesian law, at least at the time, was that you had to be an Indonesian citizen to attend and the only way for him to have been one was for him to not have had US citizenship since Indonesia did not allow dual-citizenship. I have tried to find the relevant laws from Indonesia...

I don't see how Indonesian law would even be relevant in Obama's case. OK their laws don't allow dual-citizenship, but US law does.

Additionally according to US law the only way you can lose your US citizenship is if you renounce it, as an adult. Obama was neither an adult when he allegedly had Indonesian citizenship, nor did he renounce his US citizenship by his own application.

The argument that he does not qualify as a natural born citizen because he might have had Indonesian citizenship doesn't hold any water.

You'd have to argue that someone couldn't be a natural born citizen, even though he was born on US soil because he had, during sometime of his life, dual citizenship. The fact that US law doesn't care about dual citizenship is an indication of the probable inconsequence of having it somehow changing your natural born status.

Add the fact that if Obama had dual citizenship it was never because he sought it, much less from his own actions or applications, and the likelihood of a Court ruling that he didn't qualify as a natural born citizen because of it is basically none.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Originally posted by Jenna
Apparently Indonesian law, at least at the time, was that you had to be an Indonesian citizen to attend and the only way for him to have been one was for him to not have had US citizenship since Indonesia did not allow dual-citizenship. I have tried to find the relevant laws from Indonesia...

I don't see how Indonesian law would even be relevant in Obama's case. OK their laws don't allow dual-citizenship, but US law does.

Additionally according to US law the only way you can lose your US citizenship is if you renounce it, as an adult. Obama was neither an adult when he allegedly had Indonesian citizenship, nor did he renounce his US citizenship by his own application.

The argument that he does not qualify as a natural born citizen because he might have had Indonesian citizenship doesn't hold any water.

You'd have to argue that someone couldn't be a natural born citizen, even though he was born on US soil because he had, during sometime of his life, dual citizenship. The fact that US law doesn't care about dual citizenship is an indication of the probable inconsequence of having it somehow changing your natural born status.

Add the fact that if Obama had dual citizenship it was never because he sought it, much less from his own actions or applications, and the likelihood of a Court ruling that he didn't qualify as a natural born citizen because of it is basically none.

YOU keep missing the point!

You are assuming HE DIDN'T ALREADY HAVE citizenship IN KENYA!

The argument that he does not qualify as a natural born citizen because he might have had Indonesian citizenship doesn't hold any water

No but it does if he were a natural born citizen of kenya and you ASSUME he was born in the US.

So he has to renounce his US citizenship be it natural or otherwise and it doesn't HAVE to satisfy American interests JUST the Kenyan Governments

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aermacchi
You are assuming HE DIDN'T ALREADY HAVE citizenship IN KENYA! ...

No but it does if he were a natural born citizen of kenya and you ASSUME he was born in the US.

And you assume he didn't, despite all evidence to the contrary that has been provided so far.

I assume he was born in the US because of the evidence, you apparently assume he wasn't born in the US because the lack of evidence.

I understand know some people can make that illogical commitment, but I can't and I was never the religious type.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by converge]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afrosamurai
OMG! The "proof" they are using to say he wasn't born in America says... He was born in America! Put your white bedsheets away and get over it.

Sorry Afro, but it is disturbing to wonder if you are black and saying this. I assume you might be by the name you go by but what bothers me is for someone who may be black to assume anyone not kissing Obama's butt must be racist white guy, when you have not done us the courtesy to even ask us what race WE are is YOU superimposing YOUR OWN brand of prejudice, your own brand of racism and your own brand of hate.

If you ARE Black,

shame on you

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
reply to post by pteridine

All what documentation apart from his certification of birth?
when all the following are missing?

Occidental College records - not released.
Columbia Thesis paper - not available, locked down by faculty.
Harvard College records - not released, locked down by faculty.
Selective Service Registration - not released.
Medical records - not released (only a one-page report).
Illinois State Senate schedule - 'not available.'
Law practice client list - not released.
Certified Copy of original Birth certificate - not released.
Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth - not released.
Harvard Law Review articles published - None.
University of Chicago scholarly articles - None.
Record of Baptism-- Not released or 'not available.'
Illinois State Senate records--'not available.

As I remember, none of the above list has anything to do with eligibility to be President. His birth location seems to be the point of the discussion and the state of Hawaii has provided the required certificate. The newspaper published the notice of his birth in the vital statistics section. It would appear that the natural citizenship requirements have been met.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I call BS on your post...we are talking about Obama...and 2 wrongs dont maketh a right. I posted correct information ..if you disagree prove it/

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Originally posted by Aermacchi
You are assuming HE DIDN'T ALREADY HAVE citizenship IN KENYA! ...

And you assume he didn't, despite all evidence to the contrary that has been provided so far.

I assume he was born in the US because of the evidence, you apparently assume he wasn't born in the US because the lack of evidence.

I understand know some people can make that illogical commitment, but I can't and I was never the religious type.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by converge]

What evidence? a COLB?

1) Clue Number one = When first asked for his vaulted BC, Obama claimed it was lost.

FACT = He lied

2) Clue Number two = When it was made known one existed and we requested it, it took 6 months before one was finally being shown and the daily Kos admitted it was a fraud.

3) Clue number 3 = Too take attention off of himself Obama's camp started asking McCain questions bout his birth and found he was born in another country Panama where a full investigation insisted upon by Obama was carried out. McCain not being one to deny the American people showed a COLB. That wasn't good enough even though it had the exact same info on the Vaulted BC, McCain authorized his Vaulted BC to be disclosed on the internet.

4) Clue Number 5 = At the behest of a law suit pending by Andy Martin requesting to see the Vaulted BC to find out if there was one on record for Obama at the Dept of Health Hawaii, Obama makes trip to Kenya, then returns to Hawaii then Lo-and Behold State Dept official Fukino comes fourth for a press conference setting up the mood of this conference as if he was very busy and annoyed he had to answer this request again when it have never been answered to begin with. He came out and said in a terse voice that Barack Obama did in fact have a vaulted BC on record but that we couldn't see it, even though it would have or should have been the same info given on the COLB which by now Obama had posted another one THIS time having what looked like a seal and all the neccessary factors in determining it is real under personal scrutiny.

The only one to verify this was the Annenberg website factcheck.org the same annenberg in bed with ACORN and trhe same annenberg trying to get Obama elected.

When the question was aksed of Fukina what the vaulted BC said was the place of birth on the vaulted BC Fukina acting like we were badgering him, snubbed the press corp and didn't answer the question. The fact that he HAD a vaulted BC somewhere was never the question but the fact that he had one in a state that accepted a BC from anywhere at the time to be in file was making this issue even more suspicious. The fact that fukinos little bitchy mood before coming out to answer questions was also disengenuous as he never had any intention of answering a damn thing but to say he had one on file. BIG DEAL.

Everyone KNOWS what we want to know is on that vaulted BC and Obama has done EVERYTHING a person guilty of hiding something would do from stonewalling to slight of hand tricks but STILL NO ONE BUT NO ONE has seen his vaulted BC and you know why???

Because he wasn't Born in the U.S.

THAT's WHY!

To say he is innocent of this is to me just another guy getting off like O.J. Simpson did and whenever we say he was guilty, someone says he was found innocent yet we all knew he was guilty.

What Got him off are people whose need to be right was in jeopardy and rather then do the right thing and see that justice was carried out, they (the jury) let a guilty man escape life in prison. You like everyone else defending this shyster, is allowing him to get off scamming all of us because your need to be right is in jeopardy.

The evidence you give is NOT evidence. Anyone can make a phoney COLB. The fact that he refuses to show us his Vaulted when there is nothing on it we would not have seen otherwise should be more than understood by a Harvard Lawyer, it is also why he was so quick to all of a sudden help John McCain to resolve his own problem with his BC so that McCain would be reluctant to attack Obama on the same issue otherwise,, he would have.

I don't have any doubt what so ever that Obama's vaulted BC says he was born somewhere else just like when we found out where my Girlfriend was really born. Hers was different than her COLB's and so is Obama's

he is a crook and a liar and you'd think after eight years of Bush,,

You would know better

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

As I remember, none of the above list has anything to do with eligibility to be President. His birth location seems to be the point of the discussion and the state of Hawaii has provided the required certificate. The newspaper published the notice of his birth in the vital statistics section. It would appear that the natural citizenship requirements have been met.

Have you ever done a backround check on someone trying to find out where they were born?

The documents that he had sealed including those at the Hospital in Mumbasa Kenya were sealed and do you know why?

Because back then, he didn't know putting his real place of birth on them keep him from being President.

What did you think we wanted to find out if a Harvard Graduate had good grades ?? HA HA HA HA

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

It is relevant due to the fact that if you renounce your US citizenship, you can re-gain citizenship but not natural born status. So if he had US citizenship and it was renounced then he couldn't have regained natural born status.

Also, the argument that his attendance at an Indonesian school is irrelevant relies on him being born in the US to begin with. While it is highly unlikely, there is still a possibility he wasn't in many people's eyes. And as I said before, if he wants it to all go away he needs to just allow an unbiased third-party to validate his COLB or BC instead of filing dismissals and pretending there aren't still people questioning what has been released.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Err ..if you care to actually read the list at least two of the above list would clarify the point in question. The others would actually be proof of name changes, adoption and lots of other unanswered questions relevent to his past.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Exactly how old is this retired General, what's the state of his health? We don't have enough background info to really form an opinion.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Nighthawk

It's the 21st Century, people. Big Government is here to stay. Taxes are here to stay. This nation, and its Government For, Of and By the People, this Democracy, will move forward, and you're coming along for the ride no matter how much you kick and scream.

Welcome to real life.

And to the REPUBLIC for which it stands! REPUBLIC REPUBLIC REPUBLIC

You can get as mouthy as you want but that doesn't make you right and it sure as hell makes you look foolish because if you think that it helps your ability to persuade anyone,, '
'
It Doesn't.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
Exactly how old is this retired General, what's the state of his health? We don't have enough background info to really form an opinion.

He is not the only one..there is a growing list. Here is some information Maj. Childers and some of the others.

congresswatch.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Once again, the document you claim "proves" he was an Indonisian native... SAYS HE WS BORN IN HAWAII! Get over it, a black man is in office no matter how much you hate black people.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK

Don't know but I bet it be easier to find out than it would on Obama.

hehe

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join